Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 pm

"ouch zann must have gotten you good." *brile said with a smile* "i want to look at my wound but the bandage must be the thing holding my ribs together" *brile said looking at the red spots*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Kiyoshi activated his Byakugan and hit Kit with a two finger hit, right in the 4th vertibrate of his spine. Causeing him to fall on his bed and unable to move. Kiyoshi laughed as usual.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Kit smiled and hit the bed. "Kiyoshi not funny bro." He wiggled his fingers and tried to sit up but couldn't manage it.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm

*brile snickered at kit although he was taking up some of the space no his bed but he didn't really mind since he was sitting up*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Kiyoshi laughed and sat on the bed and studied his back. "Wanna see the one that makes you lose control of your blader?" He said with 2 fingers raised in the air. "Just kidding, but if you all wanna compare scars." Kiyoshi lifted up his vest and shirt and you could see a dark red cut that went from the front of his body all the way around to to his back making a half circle. The cut was very old yet was still unable to heal. "This is what happens when you take a close range hit from the Scared Sword of Fire." He told them, since one hit almost killed him when he was younger.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Kit felt the effects where off and stands up and smiled. "Byakugan." Kit closed his eyes and made a hand sign. "When he opend them he reveled his red eyed wide open like he was paying attention to everything. Making fun of the byakugan.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:55 pm

"damn" *he said looking at the scar* "a sword did that?" *brile asked*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Kiyoshi nodded, "It happened like 3 years ago. I was hospitalized for a week. Almost died, from just one hit to." He said putting his clothes down.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Kit felt the effects where off and stands up and smiled. "Byakugan." Kit closed his eyes and made a hand sign. "When he opend them he reveled his red eyed wide open like he was paying attention to everything. Making fun of the byakugan. He got into Kiyoshi's face and smiled. "Byakugan."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm

"so who created that sword and where is it now?" *brile asked completely curious*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Kiyoshi knocked kit back on his bed and shruged. "I don't know who made it. But I know where to find it." He told them
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Kit smiled and plopped on the bed. "Well let's get it. Anything that does that is worth finding."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

"i agree" *brile said to kiysohi and kit*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Rahenno fell upside down from the ceiling of the room. "I'll too, just for the heck of it." He said fliping of the ceiling. "I mean if you want me to." Rahenno said shrugging his shouder.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Kit wayched as Rahenno fell. "Kool the more the merrier. Right?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games