Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hironaur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:21 pm
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
Hironaur
Random:

Chewy, you totally have the Lebanese flag in your sig. That's awesome! (Don't know if I've told you I'm half Lebanese.)

Course I do, I'm full XD I'm first generation American xd Mine were both born and raised there and my parents fled during the war. But that's so awesome! Where's Syffer. If I remember correctly, he was born there
I was born there and lived there for about 13 years. My parents immigrated here about 27 years ago but not because of the civil war. They came to Canada in pursuit of buisness ventures and, as I like to say it, to establish a kingdom for me to rule (which has not happened yet stare ). Life's good here. Life's good there too now but not economically.

Sweet! My mom is 100% Lebanese, but my dad's European. My mom was born there and immigrated when she was six. I spent this Christmas with my mom's side of the family, thus much Lebanese food and music. It was great.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:40 pm
wait what's going on? O_o  

churrlo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:33 am
Hironaur
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
Hironaur
Random:

Chewy, you totally have the Lebanese flag in your sig. That's awesome! (Don't know if I've told you I'm half Lebanese.)

Course I do, I'm full XD I'm first generation American xd Mine were both born and raised there and my parents fled during the war. But that's so awesome! Where's Syffer. If I remember correctly, he was born there
I was born there and lived there for about 13 years. My parents immigrated here about 27 years ago but not because of the civil war. They came to Canada in pursuit of buisness ventures and, as I like to say it, to establish a kingdom for me to rule (which has not happened yet stare ). Life's good here. Life's good there too now but not economically.

Sweet! My mom is 100% Lebanese, but my dad's European. My mom was born there and immigrated when she was six. I spent this Christmas with my mom's side of the family, thus much Lebanese food and music. It was great.
Lebanese food *homer drool*. I spent Christmas eve in this hall my relatives rented where almost every one of them I know met and we celebrated. Christmas day was spent with my family and two family friends (not Lebanese). At New year's eve, my house was full of relatives and we played games (most were over 20 years old and were excruciatingly boring).

That's about it. There was food in all of them so they were enjoyable.

churrlo, this is the photoalbum thread but if you wanted to know what we're talking about (for whatever reason) read back a few posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:39 pm
Okay Gussu finally found a picture of herself to post, don't expect much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Estel15/FP.jpg  

Gussumaru Kenji

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:54 pm
Lol cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:46 am
Meh, I don't I have one of those digital camera thingos, although I do have a scanner....and what does lebanese food taste like? Never had any before......, what can I say, Asian (points to self)  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:37 pm
It sounds interesting... never had any myself either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Me neither.  

Ginny97263

Galad Aglaron
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 am
Rudhheniel
Meh, I don't I have one of those digital camera thingos, although I do have a scanner....and what does lebanese food taste like? Never had any before......, what can I say, Asian (points to self)

Oh, you too?

My mother has a Lebanese cookbook. We've never use it, tho'. It's full of dishes like couscous and dates with peaches and orange flower water and stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:09 pm
Here's a pic of me.

User Image

Much nerdiness ensuing, there. mrgreen

Berz.  

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Galad Aglaron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 am
*glomps Berz*

OMIGAAAAAAAAAAWWWD, THAT'S SOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 am
Cosplay ^^. I'd love to get either one of Arwen's or Eowyn's gowns. Unfortunately, I'd probably never wear 'em so they wouldn't be much point getting either...  

Rudhe
Captain

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:00 pm
Yeah, there are several of Eowyn's gowns I want to do. But the motivation to actually do them is so little for me and even less so since I heard that Weta has sent cease and desist orders out to several people who have competed with recreation costumes in convention masquerades. evil

I've compiled all the pictures of my costumes from the LoTR LARP group I'm a part of, here. Fair warning, though; some of them are joke costumes and others are... er... not my best work... sweatdrop

Berz.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 pm
Why would they do that though?? Its not like the dresses would be sold after....its considered private use no?

I can't view your photobucket, its set on private.  

Rudhe
Captain

Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas