Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7901 7902 7903 7904 7905 7906 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm

I'd rather have a foot of snow than soggy humid Texas heat.
The only reason y'all don't like snow is cause you get it all the time.
In Texas, we get it maybe once a year at best.
So when it snows, we want snow. D<
I've never even made a snowman. D:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Aw, I think I'd go crazy if I couldn't eat coconut sad

And I do want snow!! I've gone through a canadian winter twice now and want some of that for down here. Our country is freakishly paranoid about snow... and the drivers here suffer from some mental illness that says when there's inclement weather (including rain) they must drive like total idiots... but all public facilities close even if it's just a light dusting which rules cuz I can take my little sisters out.

I don't want the windy part though >_>

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:40 pm

i got here in september and up until about a week or so, its like i've been sitting in sweat. its disgusting, i'm glad about it cooling off.

as for the idiot drivers, i hated that when i was in califronia, it would just sprinkle and people would drive like 20mph, in a 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Well, yeah. Plus there's only like 30 days in our 4 month winter that you CAN make a snowman. The rest of the time the snow doesn't pack.

This is the first serious snow of the year, darling. A foot is NOTHING. When we get to waist height, then tell me you'd prefer that.

Coconut = blegh.

Our school will only close when it's -50 degrees.. and I think that's without windchill.. it's only happened like twice in the past 80 years. Our building never close. Buses stop running, but you're still expected at school.

Plus it's dry. Which means dry and cracking skin, even with diligent moisturizing.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 pm

LOL I remember when I was really young, I really wanted to play in snow because I grew up in California and we don't normally get snow over here.
One year for Christmas vacation we went to Ohio to visit my grandparents. It of course snowed and I was super excited.
Then junior year of high school me and family moved to Ohio....

....Ya, lets just say I hate snow now.
I think it's a total different experience when you actually live with it and have to deal with it. I mean don't get me wrong, I think playing in snow is cool and all, but I rather just go up to the mountains and stay there for like a week and do nothing but play in it. XP
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

I wouldn't mind waist-high.
It's exciting, and Texas winters get dry anyway, without the snow.
And we get one day out of 12 months hopefully, so yeah. XD

Banana-flavored Lollipop

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Ah I see
I'm a Tequilla rum and vodka kid myself
oh the pressure of being under 21
oh well x3
I break rules mwahahah

Sorry it took so long to reply
& Hi everyone else
hope your all having a good day
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:50 pm

I agree snow year after year sucks... I could regale you all with the tales about how I was visiting my canadian ex over the winter and had to do his chores of shoveling the driveway, the front and back porches because his mom swore they would collapse under the snow (which I now believe), and had to carry in wood twice a day for the furnace because the boy was a dead beat... but I won't go on. I have a picture of me in front of the house and the snow was taller than me >.< I don't envy the heavy snow, I'll admit, but I'd still like a little more snow here at least.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah, I think Tiffy has the right of it. Used as leisure, it's fun. If you have to walk through it, shovel it, live with it? Not so much.

Pictures from my driveway and off our balcony (we live on a golf course)

It doesn't look like much, but it's freaking COLD! And there's tiny snowflakes in the air.. it just comes out grayish on my camera.. but it's snowing pretty hard.

16, and not much of a drinker. Drinking age is 18 though. I prefer vodka slimes.. and purple hazes. Those are good. But I rarely drink, and when I do, I either don't drink much anyway, or I pace myself very well.

I'm lotsa fun at parties, even without the booze. xD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm

LOL I feel like the U.S. is the only country that has "You must be 21 or older to drink" rule. XP

OMG and yes, CA has the worst drivers!! I seriously wanna smack some people upside the head!

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 pm

I dunno how CA drivers are... but DC drivers are rank up there. Any other DC/MD/N.VA people out there?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

I like Bud Limes, even though most people don't.
I think they taste good.

AND THAT LOOKS LIKE A WINTER WONDERLAND.

So, I want to go to a goat show tomorrow, but it's like, 200 miles away.
In Belton, up near Mii. XD
And I'm in Pasadena.
The one I was going to go to was postponed, and only a few miles away.
So no wI have to see if my sponsor would be willing to drive all the way up there for a two day show.

Banana-flavored Lollipop

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

US is the only 21-to-Drink country I believe

On the East Coast
Jersey is the worsttttttt

I'm 18 so I'm an "adult"
Underage drinking is easy to avoid
You just can't do it with idiots
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

i've been in a few other states, but so far CA drivers are the worst i've seen, texas, they are ok, but alot are still inconsiderate

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Well.. Edmontonians don't signal? Heh...

I've never been to California.. and I'm having trouble decoding all the state names... let me try.. and DON'T LAUGH!

CA- California
DC- Washington D.C. (I don't actually know the state name! xD nvm, just asked mom) District of Colombia
N.VA- Nevada
MD- .....Maine? I was going to go with Madagascar.. but I thought better of it.

Underage drinking happens all the time. I personally go 'meh' at the whole thing. As long as they're responsible about it, I don't care.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7901 7902 7903 7904 7905 7906 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games