Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7915 7916 7917 7918 7919 7920 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 am
Why is it not snowing in CT? -cries-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:43 am
It snowed once when I was in first grade. And now, 5 years later, it snows again. >.<

EDIT: I'ma go change my username cuz I'm too lazy to tell people to "call me Annamarie".

EDITEDIT: Noooo, I dun wanna be charged 10k!!! Let's see, it was...

Colonel Kia (I was "Kia" for several years) --> The Everlasting Emillion (Jedi vs. Sith rp guild OC char/demon OC) --> One Two Four Two (1242 is Animal Planet HD)  

Annamarie Valenton

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am
*just throws it out there for Nad*

Umm, Cup Ramen? XD

*hugs Pinot*
Oh, i'm sorry Pinot. If it makes you feel any better, the snow we DID get here dissolved within an hour of stopping. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am
It might snow at my school later.. but I'm not there D;
I came home for the weekend again.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 am
Hey, Gin, where in TX do you live? (it'd be funny if it turned out you were my brother or one of my buds)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 am
Ginseku is a Dallas, Oak cliff child. O:

^ironic he should say "Child" at 18  

ginseku

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 am
ZOMG, I is Dallas/DeSoto!

But I do count as a child, considering I'm twelve.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 am
Yeah, but as of september, Gin is no longer a child.

So..>o>

Yeah!
Dallas!
I still can't believe they're trying to build a park on top of that Overpass, downtown. '_';;;;;
That's gotta be the most retarded place to put a park; On top of a major traffic tunnel in the middle of the city.  

ginseku

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 am
*has no idea what Gin is talking about*

Ah well.

Aw, if you live in Oak Cliff, that would mean you wouldn't go to Duncanville schools. Which means you don't know my brother/sister.

EDIT: Well, you might. I live in DeSoto and my friend lives in Cedar Hill and I used to live in Dallas and we go/went to Duncanville schools.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 pm
Ah, well, let me go into a bit more depth;

Dallas is doing a bunch of construction over this massive tunnel that breaks off into 1-35 and other highways, that's located downtown. The billboard says it's gonna be established as a park.
WHY they're doing this?

I'm not really sure. My government teacher seems to think that Dallas is doing it to attract foot-traffic to Dallas and make it more appealing for people living in the higher-rent apartments on the outskirts of town to actually come into town for their walks and such.

Or something like that. Either way, he says if they go through with it, they'll be one of the only cities to have pulled that move, architecturally.

>.>;;;

Yeah, so do you remember that massive amount of cash that disappeared from DISD's teacher payment funds? I'm pretty sure that it went into adding the Green and Yellow Line to DART, and making this park. but W/E, right? it only meant massive cuts and shut-downs in the education system.  

ginseku

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm
Ah. *nodnod* I'd actually never heard about that... sweatdrop theonlypartsofthenewspaperireadarethecomicsadvicecolumnsandtheweather  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm
Gin: my cousin is in highland park over by SMU  

Elpinoine
Crew

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 pm
Heh, yeah, A huge amount of money(like 1.5 million/maybe 15 million, i'm not sure) 'Fell through the cracks', as they put it, and shortly after a large amount of the teachers in DISD were laid off, and after THAT, a bunch of the kids TAKS test assessments in DISD schools weren't meeting acceptable pass rates, so a good amount of High-schools were shut down.

Me, I go to sunset, and we have like 2400 kids attending
It's usually like 2100, but we had an influx of kids from schools that were shut down.

edit for PINOT: Ah, my Friend Jesus was working in that neighborhood across the street from SMU at JimmyJohn's, So i got to check it out a couple times when i went with him to cash his paycheck.
THAT is some Real estate, there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 pm
There are, like, zillions of kids at "The Highschool" (what we call Duncanville High School). IT IS HUGENORMOUS!!!

EDIT: I looked it up. It's the second-largest highschool in physical size, and has about 5,750 kids a year.  

Annamarie Valenton

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 pm
Hello all.

I am here to continue my... Rping with the ones I have started with.

Or to make new friends. lol

So i see its beginning to snow here in Ny.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7915 7916 7917 7918 7919 7920 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games