Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7917 7918 7919 7920 7921 7922 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:57 pm

I can do that. I just need to find my color table so I can darken it without it being normal blue.

My fighting skills actually, in my eyes, kinda suck right now... I'm waaay out of practice. *still crushes on her star for having most epic battle back in '06*

@Gin : Nice ta meet cha Ginseku biggrin I actually dream about my RPs sometimes XD so I know what cha mean!.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 pm

You can see olive, though, right?

I have no idea why I picked that color for Rajah. I guess I just like it. The purple for Kyaka is understandable, though. It's kind of an evil color.

Let's see, which color would fit Rajah best? (White, lol)

Annamarie Valenton

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Scytheress
I can do that. I just need to find my color table so I can darken it without it being normal blue.

My fighting skills actually, in my eyes, kinda suck right now... I'm waaay out of practice. *still crushes on her star for having most epic battle back in '06*

@Gin : Nice ta meet cha Ginseku biggrin I actually dream about my RPs sometimes XD so I know what cha mean!.

How's this for a blue?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 pm

I likey biggrin

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Hah, nice, Scy.
I'm planning on having my characters have some personal revelations through dreams, so maybe you'd like to get a peek when that's said and done, yeah?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

*looks* It's #0099FF

Annamarie Valenton

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:06 pm

We have to wait for Mitoko to respond anyway at the gates scy. its difficult to to do a 3 way battle lol

Gin.. personal revelations for a character is huge to do. Its a total different approach,

Good luck with it. if you need help just pm me.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm

That's close to Akimi's blue. o 3o

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeah, that's true Kane, but since starting out with my characters i've spent many hours considering how their relationship and story would progress, and a few weeks ago, in order to organize my thoughts, i wrote down a simul-change flow chart, and i've figured out how to plot the flow of events.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Weeeeee I'm blue!

I'd love to see how it goes, Gin. For whatever reason I never thought of my characters dreaming @_@

And yeah, 3-way battles are a bit tedious so I'm actually going to take a backseat to the whole thing so as far as people coming at your face there should only be one.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Meh. I'm bored. Bye all!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 pm

@ scy- its fine You know to have two people attacking me. that is why it happened now anyway. so please join in the fun... My character is attacking you anyway. that is the whole reason for turning into an entity.

I have no problem juggling counters and attacks at once.

Edit- @ Gin- That is a good idea. Again good luck with it. i look forward to reading those post.

Great Kane

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 pm

I WANNA BE A SHOUJO MANGA ARTIST

User Image
Artists~ Help me bring my RPGMaker2000 project to life, over 70 mil in funds! heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Sounds good to me, Alan.
O:

ginseku

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Oliver! Oliver should be your main dude! Unless you wanna be egotistical and put yourself in the middle of a Harem. Mind you, if you wanna keep it realistic, you'll have to get rejected by every single girl. xDD

Sorry, I just spent another half hour shoveling the walks today. I think we did it 4 times yesterday. We're already up to two today, I'd say that at least it keeps me warm, but it only really affects my core temperature. My ears and nose still get frozen.

DAMNIT! CGing realism is so hard!! ::headdesk::

I'd give up, but I know my uncle will love it, if I ever finish. I spent 4 hours on it last night, and have barely started. It's not even a big/detailed picture!

::cries::
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7917 7918 7919 7920 7921 7922 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games