Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7921 7922 7923 7924 7925 7926 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Well The lizard planet is far from Ria but there closer to the sun.

So plants can't really grow there. And animals would have to adapt to less water.

So no water animals... although lizards need water they have adapted to preserve it.

CROCODILES won't fit in i don't think.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26 pm

I posted my flashback in the royal palace

Now i hope someone places a servant or the king.

And this will hopefully Explain the reason why my guy ,Wants to speak to the king again *something happen in his past when he last went their *

Slayer The Wise

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh, royalty. Well, that has absolutely nothing to do with power, just position. Meh.

CACTUSES! OR CACTI! DUH!

Was he alone? Or part of an expedition. Cause then maybe it would work, but I can hardly see the Treachus having diplomatic relations with a thirteen year old. Especially since they're long-lived.

I gotta go to church in a bit. So if I disappear..

You can RP the NPCs yourself, Slayer.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Thunder Herders *nod nod* They're giant purple worms with giant "O" mouths with rows of sharp teeth and they live under ground in deserts and dry areas. They're kinda like the things from Tremors... but purple.

And posted Kane and Mikoto.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah, Kane?

They could be kept in the outdoor pools. O:

BAMSYS YOU JUST GOT TOLD OFF politely proven wrong >.>
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah, Ents are the walking talking Lord of the Rings Trees xD

I would never take orders from a 13 year old, and like Celeste said, for a long-lived race like the treachus, I just can't picture it.

The proper term is "the cat's out of the bag".

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm

my Guy does not know why he was sent to these people

For all he knows his father wanted him to learn a lesson. but that wont explain why he sent him to see lizard people

Being a Royal in Slayer society is Rare because of the civil wars that are changing the Slayers

Slayers are broken up into factions * Red , Blue , Black , Green * Black currently has power

Very Confusing Race ,

@Spazz - For all my guys knows , he went to see lizard people , How would he know they live for millions of years ?

And its a diplomatic meeting .. well from what his father Briefly told him
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Um, a flashback is more of a memory
Like if your character wandered into the palace and remembered his last trip
Not just.. an obvious RPing out of something that supposedly already happened.

And I don't really care to know all the details of 'Slayers'.
You find out background stuff by role playing, not by filling up the OOC.

But if his dad sent him, he would know the details, and he would understand that they wouldn't listen to a kid.
It doesn't matter if your guy knows or not
But it's also kind of ridiculous to send him as a representative without him knowing why
How is he supposed to represent then?

-shrugs-

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 pm

He honesty does not know Why he was sent

His father never said the reason, just told him about the lizzard people and that's it

Its a Flashback from 4 years ago. when he visited it * should of re word it better *

The only reason i did that way was because, i hate playing a Flash back person other then my guys.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Ok, so he's only royal by the account of his personal family. If there's a civil war, then nobody is truly royal. So he's only a prince by his perspective, and maybe his father's. And because they are not currently in power, or it is disputed in any case, your character has even less position. He has no international power if his own position is questioned. Why should the Treachus help them if another faction could just as easily replace them? I still don't get this 'he's more than your average kid at school' thing.

So he was just there as a visitor? Oh. I see. Can't see why this would get him leave to see the Treachu king. They get plenty of visitors, case in point: the entire Rian population were invited there.

I don't tell people off, Gin, I just play the provocative interrogator so that they can work things out on their own. I make them look at their answers to polish them. I've suffered through years of this with my family, it's one of the many annoying qualities I've inherited.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm

I didn't say he did know
I know you said that he doesn't

I said that his dad would understand the lifespan and his dad would know they wouldn't consult in children.
And if he didn't, then he has poor relations for a king...

And also, there's everything Celeste pointed about about how they really have no power in the first place, when it comes down to it. xP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm

@ Gin - rofl i would never swim in a pool again. imagine an animal in a pool. But your right although is the water fresh water?

Edit- I posted scy and mikoto

Great Kane

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 pm

They are Currently in power Since his faction * Black Slayers* have control of most of the land

Red Slayers have the army * they loyal to black * .

The Civil war is more with Blue and green . but that is a long story in it self

He special in the fact that normally princes wont go to a far away place to attend a school * Blame his father *

i should of Explain this on my char history section

going to take a shower now

Can i make a Second Char ? its for my guys Storyline
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:45 pm

-sigh-
I'm going to go bring in my princess character.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Noticed your edit, Slayer. Didn't his father's people do research on the race? For a diplomatic mission, it seems awfully sloppy. How could it be diplomatic, how could negotiating commence, without a reason to negotiate? Was the prince just tagging along?

Even if we know all this, we may not use it. Meta-gaming and all that.

I gotta go. Maybe you should re-evaluate the situation, Slayer? There's plenty of alternatives. I can help you with that, if you need a brainstorming partner.

So he's special to his own race, not to the Rian population, you're saying.

Of course you can make another character.

My point still stands. Why shouldn't the Treachus support the Green faction and help them get power to use them as a puppet government? It'd be a lot easier than dealing with the Black...

For that matter, why are they so interested in your race?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7921 7922 7923 7924 7925 7926 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games