Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7923 7924 7925 7926 7927 7928 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Other HP guild?

Yeah, but for the present moment, its dead due to the lack of students. So if more were to join, then it will be better. But i would prefer to get my own guild for HP, invite those that i know or who want to join and get a fresh
start into the year.

URG! Your SIGGY IS SUCH A TEASE!

Dont mind that, inner Gay mind speaking.

Dude totally make another guild! I would join and RP for sure!

Its cool man, i have gay friends, im used to the thoughts bouncing off the walls. razz But i told them as long as they don't start touching me and stuff, then were cool. xp And i guess i will make one with as much brain power as i can.

Ok i am alittle at ease now. I didn't want to offend you or anything....its just, Tan, Beefy, Muscles,,,,,,,, It ALL POINTS TO ******** SEXY!

Anyways, i was looking at the guild i posted for you, and well, they take it very real! I like that very much!

Well im starting the HP guild, you are actually crew in that guild already.

Im alreayd crew in the guild? That makes me feel so special.....and if the time comes and the position is open.....I CALL POTIONS MASTER!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Its cool man, i have gay friends, im used to the thoughts bouncing off the walls. razz But i told them as long as they don't start touching me and stuff, then were cool. xp And i guess i will make one with as much brain power as i can.

Ok i am alittle at ease now. I didn't want to offend you or anything....its just, Tan, Beefy, Muscles,,,,,,,, It ALL POINTS TO ******** SEXY!

Anyways, i was looking at the guild i posted for you, and well, they take it very real! I like that very much!

Im alreayd crew in the guild? That makes me feel so special.....and if the time comes and the position is open.....I CALL POTIONS MASTER!

Thats fine, im just going to do Transfiguration.

MikeyZMB

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Oooooo you is getting me all kinds of excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 pm

XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Oooooo you is getting me all kinds of excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xd And i might be Headmaster as well, im not sure, it depends who joins. Im not sure if Crimson wants to join or not.

MikeyZMB

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

xd And i might be Headmaster as well, im not sure, it depends who joins. Im not sure if Crimson wants to join or not.

I bet she would most LOVE to join! Ah well, once your done working on the guild, let me know....and make sure your rpc has the Elder Wand....that be a very powerful Deathly Hallow. But i call the Sorcerers Stone.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Muse I joined that HP guild, what do I do nao.

[Is secretly a huge HP nerd.]

Irish-Sama

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

I bet she would most LOVE to join! Ah well, once your done working on the guild, let me know....and make sure your rpc has the Elder Wand....that be a very powerful Deathly Hallow. But i call the Sorcerers Stone.

And who is getting the cloak? xd But you can help you know. XD In the starter forum, post the list of spells if you want.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

NOTE: All elements are currently being revamped and getting large diversity added, so keep your panties on as you wait for us to add... 100 or so techniques total.

So far we're starting with water first, but we won't implement water first, they're all getting implemented at the same time.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Irish-Sama
Muse I joined that HP guild, what do I do nao.

[Is secretly a huge HP nerd.]

OK so once they approve you, you must read the rules and s**t otherwise they loose their periods. Then you make a profile using thier Criteria....so you have to do everything their way. Once you figure out your student and get your profile they have you post in a forum where the rest of the profiles are. There you wait. You are lucky cause the next year of Hogwarts starts very soon.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

And who is getting the cloak? xd But you can help you know. XD In the starter forum, post the list of spells if you want.

Did you add me to the Guild yet?

Irish gets the Cloak.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 pm

XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Irish gets the Cloak.

You are crew remember? xd And Irish isn't in my guild.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Irish gets the Cloak.

LOL I just realized....i be posting soon! And for Spells, what kinda spells you want me to post? I can get the majority of them.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Irish gets the Cloak.

LOL I just realized....i be posting soon! And for Spells, what kinda spells you want me to post? I can get the majority of them.

Get the majority of them then, but get the important ones.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

Irish gets the Cloak.

Get the majority of them then, but get the important ones.

Let me find them >////<

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

wassup all, i missed you in my time awasy
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7923 7924 7925 7926 7927 7928 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games