Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7933 7934 7935 7936 7937 7938 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm
@ Kane: I can rework the post as well. However, Seyla wouldn't interrupt the fight. She likes fighting herself. So long as things don't get too out of hand she'd leave it be. Aili on the other hand would be all over that. I figure she'll eventually break it up though.
edit] Our referring to Aili, Momo and I

@Slayer: will do. I'm not going to enroll Aderis when she and Travis end up at Ria. It's more of a pit stop for them. And she's already 22 or so she's too old anyhow. I wouldn't be too worried about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 pm
@kane

She means her previous RP in the gates * i did mention i hear fighting in the Distance *  

Slayer The Wise

Nadindel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Well... weren't you just interacting with Vamp's character just now?
you shouldn't jump around like that, even in the same thread.

But eh, sure... as long as you're fine with interacting with a character that just made himself a throne out of corpses, then knock yourself out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
YEAH.
-wanders off-

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 pm
Wait.. who was that reply to Nadindel ?

And Robert has went back into the dinning hall

I wonder if i could hold a Ceremony ? * Cant say here because it might ruin the Rp ?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm
All your guy's characters are so badass compared to mine..

I'm.. not sure what to do with that information..

I never bothered with extremely dark/powerful characters.. you get involved in too many pissing contests. Plus it get real old, real quick.

Joy's just happy being morbid in quiet way.. like triggering spontaneous combustion in rabbits for an afternoon of fun.

She's never even killed anyone.

Nadi was talking to Kane.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:02 pm
I want to have a ceremony . which in turns helps with Kane idea of an invasion

It helps a lot of people actually smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Varon doesn't get into anything if he doesn't want to.
He doesn't feel like he needs to prove himself to anybody, even if they call him a coward or a hypocrite.
Why should he prove himself against these maggots if he didn't feel up for it?
He does things on a whim,
and doesn't care for anything that doesn't spike his interest.

He's a very chaotic or neutral evil kind of guy...
content with sparring with somebody every once in a while, but always loves in engaging the skills of rhetoric and manipulation he'd grown up in.
He might kill and take over a few rodents, use his spell to make them look and smell like a week old and have them scurry around the dorm rooms, scaring the living s**t out of high school girls.
Trapping one and tormenting her with dreadful and nightmarish visions and making them break past any point of reconciliation is one hobby he truly loves!
HE LOVES EVIE!
xp
Though it's a very 'Skullcrusher Mountain kind of love...
If you don't understand, look it up on youtube.
It's an awesome love song...

But I always have Lucien for a release, too.
If it gets a little old, Varon goes back to his lab,
and I act myself out through Lucien.  

Nadindel

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm
This song is soo good to listen to. I am and inspiring filmmaker and now a writer.

But listen to the song.

I like it cause I can use it to display your characters pics.

This is the song - The Last Goodnight - Pictures of You

Hope you all enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 pm
Sounds like a jolly good time, Nadi. Be sure to take pictures and send a postcard. >o>

XD  

ginseku

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Ha ha I know those guys. They are soooo nice (The Last Goodnight). CT bands represent!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm
I had this really awesome Neutral-Neutral character. But she wouldn't fit into Ria at all. She was a gypsy who went to medical school and traveled around in her caravan, dirt poor and completely happy. She didn't do anything if she didn't want to. If there was a person bleeding to death, but she was sleepy, she'd take a nice long nap before even taking a look at the person. Contrarily, she'd help a person for absolutely no payment if she was in a good mood.

I paired her with a small green fairy as her conscience, so she didn't end up being too horrible.

There was this girl in the roleplay who was being so over dramatic, and her character was dying from poison, but she was going on and on about how there was no antidote, you couldn't suck it out, and she was insulting everybody even while dying. So instead of offering medical help, my character sat down beside her and made herself a sandwich while waiting for the person to calm down. xD

I miss Tammy.. she was so much fun. A real anti-drama character.

I still get bored with uber-powerful characters. Even if there isn't any pissing contests. Give me a crappy magic user any day!

EDIT:: I love that type of romance, as screwed up as it is. They're so engaging!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 pm
Well i plan to bring more of my chars into the high school

But i don't know if i want the warlord to enroll in the School

he might have to , so he can tell the prince what happen.

Who knows, all i know i have many chars in my mind that want to come out smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 pm
@ Slayer: Sorry for the slow reply. Work is wrapping up so I have to clean up now. I hope you don't mind. Also, the warlord doesn't have to be enrolled to be a character in the school. Only enroll him if you see him as a student. I think it would be strange for him to be a student, does he not have responsibilities to his kingdom? Especially with a civil war?  

Elpinoine
Crew

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm
Well Yes he does have a Responsibility to the kingdom

But Since the news . He has to tell the Prince what has happen in the kingdom .

You have a great point. i Should not enroll him , because he has a responsibility to the kingdom. Then again the Civil war is almost over

But that would mean My main guy should not have enrolled either. But he did because his father made him . So maybe the warlord is just a messager

But thanks again.. that was a great point

its alright , but i don't even see the reply.. Did u post one yet ? * the second reply to my question *  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7933 7934 7935 7936 7937 7938 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games