Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7936 7937 7938 7939 7940 7941 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm
@kane, its more of the fact of me getting stuck as i write it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 pm
@ Celestial - i love insane characters there so fun to play around with. I also love split personality rofl

Those are the best of times.

@ Mitoko- Ahh getting stuck is just your way of thinking of different scenarios. don't rush through it. its ok to be like 45 min to a post.  

Great Kane

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm
Yeah, but you can also simply take a break from replying to everything else on gaia and just focus on it in MS word. and get those 45 minute posts done in 20.

That's what i like to do for big posts. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 pm
All right all.

Its time for me to go to bed.

Will respond to all post tommorow.

Gnight all

Have fun Rping =)  

Great Kane

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm
Split personalities are.. annoying I find. Not just to write, but to read and interact with. I just get so mad at them sometimes. It reminds me of a child acting out.. I just feel like telling them to 'grow up!'
Same thing with badasses
That's sorta why some of my characters, though actually quite weak, tell off a lot of people who could crush them.

But each to their own.

And completely insane characters are hard to have fun with if you're RPing with people. If it's just by yourself, then by all means, but it's hard to give the other person something to react to every post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm
Posted

I don't like using word first. For whatever reason when I copy the text over it makes all my ' and " turn into slashes and what not. But it does take me a long time to post. I'm used to RPing with people that take upward of a half hour to post so I'm freaking out that Mikoto and Kane post so fast XP  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 pm
@Scyth - i dont mind if you take 45 min to an hour. it gives me more to go off of, and i'm gonna slow down on trying to get mine up so fast lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 pm
When they start writing longer and more detailed posts, they'll take longer^^

I have a spellchecker built into my internet. So I have no need for MS word. Thankfully. I hate having to transfer everything over. Especially if one involves coding and the other involves rich text.

I like it when it takes 30 minutes, you get to chat in general and really stew over what you're going to write. Better quality and all that.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 pm
Different strokes i guess, Celeste. Some of my favorite posts took me sitting down in my internet-less room, staring at the massive tv-screen i have hooked up to my CPU, and typing for 2 hours, and erasing, and re-writing, and finishing.
But the entire time i felt really good. I knew I was making something nice.

edit: BUT NOT IN MS WORD, IN NOTEPAD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm
Once I was involved in this massive RP between Kurai, Joy (Not my character) and myself. We each took like 3 hours for our posts and they were huge monstrous tings. That was probably my favorite RP of all time, even if I have improved greatly since then.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm
Slayer, I replied. My apologies for taking so long. Had insanity at work!

At Gin: Ha ha he was sooo funny and nice. I have a photo somewhere.

Regina Spektor was so amazing. I had a front row seat and she was just i can't describe it she's such an angel!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm
I agree with you, Gin smile When you take the time and really put in the effort you feel good about your posts  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 pm
but of course he was, Pinot! Haven't you heard? Demitri desperately likes pretty girls! ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 pm
I'm going to see Jon Lajoie this month sometime.. that should be fun.. but I'm not sure I'd want to meet him in person. I get really uncomfortable around crude people.

IMMA GO WATCH NCIS

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm
I agree with Celeste on both my unhealth and split-personalities.
I mean, it's a concept that's been so abused by the semi-lits.
I've seen literate people pull it off extraordinarily, but for the most part, it's just plain annoying.
Like the ones where it's:
*blue eyes* Oh! Thank you, it's been so much fun, Gary Sue!
*red eyes* Now I'm going to kill you
*blue eyes* Whoops! I'm sorry, I really need to control that.
*red eyes* I need revenge
blahblahblah

Whenever I encounter this, I get the overwhelming urge to take them out back and disembowel them with a wooden cooking spoon.

Yeah, Gin... moments like that are fun on occasions, but for the most part you just want to get things moving along.
Daily posts just aren't cutting it
I had a 1x1 that lasted several months and we were on page 6 and barely starting out on an adventure.

But yeah, I liked using the time to just chat for a while.
As it turns out, though...
I'd get very little done during that time frame.

@_@ Aaaahhhhh!
::just shaved his face clean::
That took a while, though...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7936 7937 7938 7939 7940 7941 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games