Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxShepherdOfFIre_HyatoxX

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

wow are u dising my avi man thats ******** up
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Rookie_Leon_Scott_Kennedy

I'm not dissing your Avi. Your avi (at the time when I posted that) was the cop outfit. Notice I specified RE4 version, and even mentioned the bomber jacket.
Now you got something else going on. Either way, it doesn't really apply to you.

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:42 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Rookie_Leon_Scott_Kennedy

I'm not dissing your Avi. Your avi (at the time when I posted that) was the cop outfit. Notice I specified RE4 version, and even mentioned the bomber jacket.
Now you got something else going on. Either way, it doesn't really apply to you.

dude since the time ive come into this club, you have long since established your expressed ideas of how much you hate the newer RE games and how retarded you think some of the characters are, but since I still strongly disagree on most points, you stick what you deem as crappy and I'll stick with what I deem as crappy and just leave it at that? Diss it all you want, but I could really care less xD

I'm not going to put the blame of Wesker's new godly doucheness on the character itself since it was Capcom that made him that way. razz Douche or not, he's still Wesker and all good things come to an end eventually. I just personally think they ended him too quickly and could have done a lot more *shurgs* oh well.
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:20 am

ElenaMason
dude since the time ive come into this club, you have long since established your expressed ideas of how much you hate the newer RE games and how retarded you think some of the characters are, but since I still strongly disagree on most points, you stick what you deem as crappy and I'll stick with what I deem as crappy and just leave it at that? Diss it all you want, but I could really care less xD
Well, if we're gonna STICK to our guns, then it would be kind of contradictory to LEAVE it at that, wouldn't it? confused

ElenaMason
I'm not going to put the blame of Wesker's new godly doucheness on the character itself since it was Capcom that made him that way. razz Douche or not, he's still Wesker

That's the problem though, he's not. That's NOT the character that so many people fell in love with. That's just a douche who looks like him and took his name, nothing more. Besides, he's not family. You don't HAVE to just accept him.

ElenaMason
and all good things come to an end eventually. I just personally think they ended him too quickly and could have done a lot more *shurgs* oh well.
If anything, they should've killed him back when he was cool, not after 2 games worth of ruining him. Even in RE4, shitty as that game is, Wesker maintained his badassness. But that was the last of it.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 am

My husband signed up for Gamefly this weekend. Waiting two days to receive a game will be a pain, but at least our selection is greatly increased. 3nodding

I'm looking forward to finally trying out Shattered Memories (after I get my Oblivion fix that is).
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:55 am

Is that a rental service?

Ah yes, enjoy Shattered memories. Just remember, Dahlia's voice actress is Rise.

I should really try oblivion. I've been getting my Fallout 3 fix lately, and I downloaded The Pitt and Point Lookout, both of which are awesome.

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Quote:
Well, if we're gonna STICK to our guns, then it would be kind of contradictory to LEAVE it at that, wouldn't it?

No.

Quote:
That's the problem though, he's not. That's NOT the character that so many people fell in love with. That's just a douche who looks like him and took his name, nothing more. Besides, he's not family. You don't HAVE to just accept him.

I know -__-....ugh I hate what they did with him, but playing the devil's advocate here, I've come up with psychological theories (as goofy as that sounds) that would help support what they did with Wesker, but I don't really feel like getting into that lol. I've touched basis on that before though....unless you WANT me to get into it? XD I know there's a debate subforum we could start it there cuz I came up with other ideas that supports his RE 5 doucheness hahha. Well....at least "I" believe it supports it. What can I say? Psychology was my major for two years and I've always loved studying it before and after those two years. Gotta use it for something XD

Quote:
Even in RE4, shitty as that game is, Wesker maintained his badassness. But that was the last of it.

Hey look! Something we also agree on XD

Biohazard EXTREME

Ah yes, enjoy Shattered memories. Just remember, Dahlia's voice actress is Rise.

I should really try oblivion. I've been getting my Fallout 3 fix lately, and I downloaded The Pitt and Point Lookout, both of which are awesome.

They have shattered memories for PS2 right? I want to play it so bad crying I mean I HEARD that they had a PS2 version. That's a interesting marketing strategy to downgrade the graphics of the game to put it on the older systems so people who can't afford a PS3 can play it. Opens up more profits.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:13 pm

ElenaMason
I know -__-....ugh I hate what they did with him, but playing the devil's advocate here, I've come up with psychological theories (as goofy as that sounds) that would help support what they did with Wesker, but I don't really feel like getting into that lol. I've touched basis on that before though....unless you WANT me to get into it? XD I know there's a debate subforum we could start it there cuz I came up with other ideas that supports his RE 5 doucheness hahha. Well....at least "I" believe it supports it. What can I say? Psychology was my major for two years and I've always loved studying it before and after those two years. Gotta use it for something XD
The game sucks, his character is ruined, don't waste your energy trying to justify it.

ElenaMason
Hey look! Something we also agree on XD
Of course, it didn't make the game worth keeping.

ElenaMason
They have shattered memories for PS2 right? I want to play it so bad crying I mean I HEARD that they had a PS2 version. That's a interesting marketing strategy to downgrade the graphics of the game to put it on the older systems so people who can't afford a PS3 can play it. Opens up more profits.
Can't afford a PS3? Even if they could, Shattered Memories isn't on PS3, it's on the Wii. But yeah, they have a PS2 version and a PSP version. Interestingly enough, the background design for all three versions is so different, that I'm pretty sure it was made from scratch for each version, rather than just ported.

EDIT: Oh yeah. And for those who haven't heard, Ronnie James Dio passed away. Man, what a legend.

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Quote:
The game sucks, his character is ruined, don't waste your energy trying to justify it.

I.....yeah you're right... rofl
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

1. Yup.

2. Lol I remember you telling me that on Home.

3. Oh, you should! I don't know how the gameplay is on the PS3 version, but be sure to get the one with the expansions (Game of the Year Edition). There's a character on one of them you'll love. He's a crazy mofo, but he's awesome. Anyway, the more I think about it, I might recommend the PC version, because of all the mods for it. I think it's only $30.

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:02 pm

xXDarling-ViolettaXx
@ Elena, you need to look for the white mage while at fanime, twil be fun!

Also, yes, Tidus was a horrible horrible beastly monstrosity of emodom.

I'm not going to totally defend Tidus: I don't deny he's dorkmeat. But he's not emo.

While pretty much everyone is gloomy in FFX, Tidus is one of the only characters that constantly atempts to uplifts everyone's spirits, along side equally spazzy characters Wakka and Rikku.

And if he ever appears emo, it's because everyone else's grief over comes him at the moment.

And the fact that he keeps the sadness he narrates to himself makes him even less emo.

~

I finally got back to FFX and made a major dent in the sidequests. I hope to beat the game soon; maybe within a few weeks or so.

EDIT:

Hey, to let you know Bio...

The two stoner punk characters in Clash of the Monthly Afflictions are gonna be called Decest Shrung and Eric Manswer.

I usually use the names Decest Shrung and Jive Manswer (I like silly names haha) as my usual generic male buddies' names, but I changed Jive to Eric as one way to pay thanks.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Chase Me To The End
I'm not going to totally defend Tidus: I don't deny he's dorkmeat. But he's not emo.

While pretty much everyone is gloomy in FFX, Tidus is one of the only characters that constantly atempts to uplifts everyone's spirits, along side equally spazzy characters Wakka and Rikku.
Until you get Tidus alone, or alone with Lulu (which I'd like to be), then he's a big bad of angst. Not necessarily emo, but more like a typical teenager. "Oh, my father is sin, and I have it so rough," but you know what? Teenagers are annoying.

Chase Me To The End
And the fact that he keeps the sadness he narrates to himself makes him even less emo.
I still don't wanna hear it.

Chase Me To The End

The two stoner punk characters in Clash of the Monthly Afflictions are gonna be called Decest Shrung and Eric Manswer.

I usually use the names Decest Shrung and Jive Manswer (I like silly names haha) as my usual generic male buddies' names, but I changed Jive to Eric as one way to pay thanks.
Aww, thanks, man. Listen, we're currently having a bit of an issue. Our drummer quit, says he's lost his passion for metal, and the bassist is a big stoner, so we're gonna look for someone else. We're still putting our demo together, but unless we find new member in like a month, we might just pull the plug on it.
Nevertheless, the demo will be done, which is gonna be 4 songs, so worst comes to worst, I'm sure it'll be cool to let you have your pick out of them. Or me and the guitarist might just put something together ourselves, and just get someone to record the drums as a one time thing.

I'm REALLY hoping it won't come to that, but we gotta prepare for the worst while we look for replacements.

EDIT: Hey, has Gaia been redirecting anyone else to Google lately? It's weird, sometimes I'd type in, "gaiaonline.com" and it'll send me to google.com. And if I click on this guild, Google comes up saying, "we cannot find this page on our domain" or whatever. It's weird.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End

Until you get Tidus alone, or alone with Lulu (which I'd like to be), then he's a big bad of angst. Not necessarily emo, but more like a typical teenager. "Oh, my father is sin, and I have it so rough," but you know what? Teenagers are annoying.

Chase Me To The End
I still don't wanna hear it.

Chase Me To The End

Aww, thanks, man. Listen, we're currently having a bit of an issue. Our drummer quit, says he's lost his passion for metal, and the bassist is a big stoner, so we're gonna look for someone else. We're still putting our demo together, but unless we find new member in like a month, we might just pull the plug on it.
Nevertheless, the demo will be done, which is gonna be 4 songs, so worst comes to worst, I'm sure it'll be cool to let you have your pick out of them. Or me and the guitarist might just put something together ourselves, and just get someone to record the drums as a one time thing.

I'm REALLY hoping it won't come to that, but we gotta prepare for the worst while we look for replacements.

EDIT: Hey, has Gaia been redirecting anyone else to Google lately? It's weird, sometimes I'd type in, "gaiaonline.com" and it'll send me to google.com. And if I click on this guild, Google comes up saying, "we cannot find this page on our domain" or whatever. It's weird.

1. If you think teenagers are annoying, how the hell do you love FFVIII haha? Nah, see, I'd side with you on the whole "Tidus has annoying daddy angst issues" if it weren't for the fact that I can understand Tidus' angst. Jecht is a major as*hole douchebag to Tidus, so the fact that he has to deal with Jecht as Sin...You gotta admit, that is pretty rough...Especially on a teenager.

2. Sorry to hear about the state of your band. sad

I wish you luck in finding replacement members. smile
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Chase Me To The End
1. If you think teenagers are annoying, how the hell do you love FFVIII haha? Nah, see, I'd side with you on the whole "Tidus has annoying daddy angst issues" if it weren't for the fact that I can understand Tidus' angst. Jecht is a major as*hole douchebag to Tidus, so the fact that he has to deal with Jecht as Sin...You gotta admit, that is pretty rough...Especially on a teenager.
Well... They should've went with better voice direction. As much as I love James Arnold Taylor, his "Ratchet" voice only works on furry space adventurer aliens, not angsty Japantasy teenagers.

Chase Me To The End

2. Sorry to hear about the state of your band. sad

I wish you luck in finding replacement members. smile
Well, I'm pulling all the strings I can, which isn't many, but... It's weird, it's like, I'm trying to keep optimistic, but at the same time, I'm not getting my hopes up. Just gonna focus on finishing the demo.

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games