Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7938 7939 7940 7941 7942 7943 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:50 pm

About time they start showing new episodes of Avatar.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

What the Pho

About time they start showing new episodes of Avatar.

is watching avatar

Raptorphobia

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:16 pm

WHY? WHY OH WHY?!?

THE FINAL BOSS OF THIS GAME IS SO FREAKING CHEAPISH!!!

All the other bosses in this game were EXTREME pushovers compared to this guy, even their stronger forms are easier then this guy.

WHY?!?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Yin Yun Yang
WHY? WHY OH WHY?!?

All the other bosses in this game were EXTREME pushovers compared to this guy, even their stronger forms are easier then this guy.

WHY?!?

What game is this?

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
WHY? WHY OH WHY?!?

WHY?!?

What game is this?

Megaman Starforce 2, I have the ninja version, not that that changes the final boss at all.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Yin Yun Yang
WHY? WHY OH WHY?!?

WHY?!?

because

Raptorphobia

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:40 pm

ugh, I'm frustrated as hell with this stupid item bullshit with our inventories.

I don't even want to be bothered changing my avatar, that's how bad it is.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 pm

GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

I had gotten him down to 240 of his original 2000 hp and he pulled out a multi-hitting screen covering beam of doom!

And it doesn't help he has a cover on him so you can't even hurt him for at least 500 hp worth of damage.

Yin Yun Yang

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Yin Yun Yang
GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

I had gotten him down to 240 of his original 2000 hp and he pulled out a multi-hitting screen covering beam of doom!

And it doesn't help he has a cover on him so you can't even hurt him for at least 500 hp worth of damage.

How long has that game been out?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

Awhile now, there aren't that many faqs for it on gamefaqs yet, no boss faq definitely. Though there are a lot of cheats there for it.

Yin Yun Yang

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

Awhile now, there aren't that many faqs for it on gamefaqs yet, no boss faq definitely. Though there are a lot of cheats there for it.

There's always a lot of cheats for a Megaman game...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

Yep, there always is, but this one has tons of them due to some of the things in it. And a boss faq wouldn't be all that useful to me seeing as I have met all his attacks now, gah he sucks so much.

Yin Yun Yang

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
Harusame Mizukishi
Yin Yun Yang
GIANT LASER OF DOOM!!!

Yep, there always is, but this one has tons of them due to some of the things in it. And a boss faq wouldn't be all that useful to me seeing as I have met all his attacks now, gah he sucks so much.

You've played the Battle Network series, yes?

Hardest Boss in your opinion?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm

I have played half of the battle network series.

I had no troubles with gospel or gregar.

Alpha sucked but I quickly got a good strategy for getting through its amoeba-ness.

And technically I played the fourth game, though I quickly got rid of it because I really did not like that one. What's his name in that game was a bit nasty, but not as bad as alpha when not properly prepared for it.

And the final boss of the previous starforce, andromeda has nothing on this guy. Nothing at all.

Yin Yun Yang

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Yin Yun Yang
I have played half of the battle network series.

I had no troubles with gospel or gregar.

Alpha sucked but I quickly got a good strategy for getting through its amoeba-ness.

And technically I played the fourth game, though I quickly got rid of it because I really did not like that one. What's his name in that game was a bit nasty, but not as bad as alpha when not properly prepared for it.

And the final boss of the previous starforce, andromeda has nothing on this guy. Nothing at all.

Yeah, Gregar was laughably easy. I beat him on the first try. I synched with SlashMan and went to town on his a**. Alpha and Duo, were the major pains...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7938 7939 7940 7941 7942 7943 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games