Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7944 7945 7946 7947 7948 7949 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm
@ Riyoku - I like the idea and its pretty fun to Do for the guild.

But did you have to mention get " cups size" on one of the committees members?

Don't get it wrong its funny but i was like * does it matter* lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Slayer...did you just insult me by saying I wanted to be temptress...?

@Kane: I live in the San Joaquin Valley. It is near the Bay area (San Francisco). LOL and like cold I mean like 50-60 degrees, which I know is nothing for some of you people. XD

and I basically like any movies that can grasp my attention emotionally. Whether it be an action movie, or a tear jerker, it just needs to connect with me.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 pm
Well 2012 will do that to you. I am the same as you. I like movies that grab my attention in any way possible.

But i have never watched a horror movie.

Angel- I do hope that your not effected my the fires that plague California. If you are i hope your a safe.

Edit- 50 - 60 degrees ? I wish we had that in winter. we get that in fall and spring.

Angel- I do think you like Ny in the summer. 90+ days some days.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm
-8 Fahrenheit.. is about -25 Celsius. Ha. We get -30 mornings during winter on average. When it gets really cold, we're looking at 40 below.

I dunno, the people I tend to have the most respect for are exotic dancers who chose the profession and are proud of it. Like Dita Von Teese. I think those people are truly deserving of respect and honor.

So no. Temptresses SHOULD be proud of themselves. They are confidant, they know what they want, they're happy with who they are and wouldn't change anything.

Kane. Don't question it. She's having fun. That's what matters. I'd hate to have this guild censor itself. Some of the best things got ruined because they were ridiculously censored.

Cookie monster. For example.

Snow doesn't close school here. Ever. ::pouts::

Never heard of inviticus.

Eew. 2012. Apocaplyse movie. Eew. ::shudders::

I love all kinds of movies, no preference. They just have to be good

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm
We get wild fires once in a while. Especially since I live close to the mountains, we can sometimes literally see the smoke from our house. However it hasn't gotten anywhere where like we need to evacuate the house, so that's good.
Most of the wild fires happen in Southern CA anyways, so. XP

90 degrees is like perfect for me! Bleh, during the summer it gets like 120 degrees over here, so sometimes it can be overkill.
I love hot weather when there is a cold breeze though. It just feels so good.

Edit: I agree with Celeste! Temptresses are hot!
Edit 2: and I agree Dita Von Tesse is a freaking goddess! Love her!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm
@Angel i did not insult you .

Temptresses Should not be proud of themselves * just my view *

Exotic Dancers should be ashamed of themselves *Simply being that they must dance for money *

Why don't they just get a real Job ? why dance for money ?

Like i said these are my views and they are just views . i mean no offense with these views of mind

I hate Strip clubs - Simply being that women in their Dance for money  

Slayer The Wise

Great Kane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm
Exotic dancers - There professionals and they do deserve respect. i think exotic dancers do use there body but there paid legitimacy.

but there are others that are mostly the same thing but will " sell there body" for money. those i cannot give of any respect because they do it to themselves.

Edit- @Angel come live in Nyc. Ill show you around the city. visit the empire state building. and walk in time square. What do you say.... wanna visit or live in Nyc?

double edit - I am not questioning it. I like that she is having fun. Just i never saw that before in a post lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 pm
We need more dancin' robots in the world. D:  

Forever Grey

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Dancing robot strippers....HECK YA!! The Japanese people need to get on that!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm
ok wooooow - I hate to jump in on this topic but I support exotic dancers, strippers, and to an extent prostitutes. They're using a talent they have to perform a service to a specific customer base for income. What right do we say what they can or can't do with their own bodies?  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 pm
What if those women are proud of their bodies and want to share them with the world?

What about models who pose nude?

Do you also hate the Venus de Milo sculpture?
How about male strippers? Are they also terrible? Or does your opinion only extend to females?

What about ballerinas? They dance for money..

I am planning to take exotic dancing lessons when I turn 18. Not because I plan to work in a strip joint (I'd never be confident enough or proud enough of my body? but because I love the way the female bodies move.

I mean, those are your opinions. But I have opinions of my own. And I HATE prejudice. Have you ever talked to a "stripper"? Just talk? Not about their employment or anything.

And it is a real job. Good money, too.

Yay! Tiffy agrees! Along with others! Confidence is one of the most appealing traits a person can have, and is something temptresses have more than enough of.

Besides, it's nice to turn gender roles on their heads and have the girl hold most of the power.

Like all things, the human body only has a value if we place one on it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 pm
@Scytheress- prostitutes? and then when they bring children into the world or get a sexual transmitted stuff... we should give pity? I am sorry but there in there own world. To disrespect your body is a crime in itself.

Edit - But models and stuff i am fine with. there doing it legit and not illegally. I am not against them at all.  

Great Kane

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm
My Views go to both Genders

And i will leave it at that. Other than to say : Talking to anybody that dances like that is a waste of my time, i don't see any reason to talk to a person that does that for a living

I don't mind a women being in control. in fact i like that very much smile * I mean in a certain way *

Anyway - How is everyone ?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Ok, I'm officially cutting off this conversation.
This is getting too personal. If you have to say something, then take it to your inbox.

And Slayer I'm doing fine. A bit hungry though. I wonder what my mom is cooking. @w@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm
Ok, but how is it disrespecting their body? Who says what that is? True, about the children and STIs, but then that's their own fault. If they're smart about it, and they take pride in their work, why should we care?

Ever seen firefly? Anara's a glorified prostitute and yet is highly respected in her society.

There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

If we legalized prostitution, would you be fine with it then? In some places it is legal, and yet you are still against it.

Wow, Slayer. I just lost a WHOLE lot of respect for you.

Your opinions are your own, and I'm fine with that, but to be so against something that you would close your mind against even TALKING to a person because of what they do? I am extremely disappointed.

I could have dealt with your opinions. But closed-mindedness is another story entirely.

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7944 7945 7946 7947 7948 7949 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games