Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7948 7949 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Ugh... it's like that stupid church is trying to invade every facet of my life...

As if Saturdays ewasn't bad enough, not they want me to clean on Wednesdays, and go there on Thursdays!

They're trying to eat up like half my week! ******** it all... stressed

And I can't even enjoy my late nights... I though by being online at night, I wouldn't have to deal with all thier retarded tasks...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 pm

TtheHero
Ugh... it's like that stupid church is trying to invade every facet of my life...

As if Saturdays ewasn't bad enough, not they want me to clean on Wednesdays, and go there on Thursdays!

And I can't even enjoy my late nights... I though by being online at night, I wouldn't have to deal with all thier retarded tasks...

Church?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero

Church?

Yes. I won't lie. I hate it. The one I'm forced to go to, at least.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:23 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero

Church?

Why are you doing all these different things for Church? Don't you just have to go on sunday?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Waynebrizzle
Romyion
User Image

Okay, that one was funny.
I found that one at like 5 AM two days ago. I swear I was LMAO for 10 minutes straight.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero

Church?

Why are you doing all these different things for Church? Don't you just have to go on sunday?

No. They hold church every Saturday. But my folks have to be pricks and rope me into every other little event they hold. I Hate staying out there in that place so late!

And the basement smells like a**. gonk Mainly cause of all the standing water...

It's the worst is this weather, what with all the damned candles and stuffy, poorly made robes.

A guys once asked me if I had any friends there. I said NO. Then he starts spouting all this nonsense about how it gives you a good feeling when you go. Seriously, WTF? He's just saying what everyone's else is trying to say! I love God just as much as the next person, but that doesn't mean I have to swelter in the heat and sit through long-winded speeches just to ******** prove that!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Romyion
Waynebrizzle
Romyion
User Image

Okay, that one was funny.
I found that one at like 5 AM two days ago. I swear I was LMAO for 10 minutes straight.
I hate not getting things.

T - Gah, sucks for you. I would just say "No, i cant" I mean, they have people who have jobs there for that reason. Dont get youself entangled in it all if you dont want to, so just say no.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 pm

I dislike religions.

Orphie

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:02 pm

im bored.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:31 pm

User Image

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Hoo-Ray. The interwebz lives for me again. Joy all around.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9e2ZVAapE

srsly.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 pm

[Kegan]
User Image

xd
So ******** true.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:26 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero

Church?

No. They hold church every Saturday. But my folks have to be pricks and rope me into every other little event they hold. I Hate staying out there in that place so late!

And the basement smells like a**. gonk Mainly cause of all the standing water...

It's the worst is this weather, what with all the damned candles and stuffy, poorly made robes.

A guys once asked me if I had any friends there. I said NO. Then he starts spouting all this nonsense about how it gives you a good feeling when you go. Seriously, WTF? He's just saying what everyone's else is trying to say! I love God just as much as the next person, but that doesn't mean I have to swelter in the heat and sit through long-winded speeches just to ******** prove that!

What if I'm the next person, eh? Never thought about that did you?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Uh-oh...don't tell Akuyoko, but someone submitted a Jeff avatar to the Arena...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7948 7949 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games