Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7957 7958 7959 7960 7961 7962 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Good thing they also have a hard time leveling up like Medical users rofl

hahaha Oh well I'll figure something out later on in his life for now just wanna rp
Its not THAT hard to level up, besides, both are meant to be support classes.

Says someone who actually really never use it or has tried to get to the top with it.

How many people do you know that actually decide to team up and stay with each other?
Unless they're couples most likely than not a person would end up fighting by themselves as they journey through the guild
Only people that stay at the village sometimes get to fight with one another or actually do support

True I haven't, but Medical should NOT be hard, its no different than Ninjutsu really.

Genjutsu is tricky, takes some real skill to pull that one off.

and the rain village has active squads that all run together. It really just takes a strong leader to make something like that work.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

14.......months......AW ******** THIS scream

ehh yeah i need to get up to s rank as soon as posible but nothings goin on in rock much :/ where you at!!!!

Ahhh theres the problem your in Rock

join cloud we have cookies

homemade as well

I ran away from the cloud cuz of the stupid war a while back, :/ i just need to upgrade everything and what not

Which one of them all?!?!?! There's been thousand rofl

lol recent um ........ well i was gone for a while so i forgot but i made a little home ^3^

Then I guess I suggest Grass there's always people willing to rp there

grrrrrr well ..................... :/ ehh......... i have to talk to my consultant first

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Good thing they also have a hard time leveling up like Medical users rofl

hahaha Oh well I'll figure something out later on in his life for now just wanna rp
Its not THAT hard to level up, besides, both are meant to be support classes.

Says someone who actually really never use it or has tried to get to the top with it.

How many people do you know that actually decide to team up and stay with each other?
Unless they're couples most likely than not a person would end up fighting by themselves as they journey through the guild
Only people that stay at the village sometimes get to fight with one another or actually do support

True I haven't, but Medical should NOT be hard, its no different than Ninjutsu really.

Genjutsu is tricky, takes some real skill to pull that one off.

and the rain village has active squads that all run together. It really just takes a strong leader to make something like that work.

Well its become easier since the old day before just learning one jutsu could take forever

Your funny dude comparing Ninjutsu with Medical that's how I know you really got no idea how to use Medical
You forget element wise Medical will always be weaker
And if you say self healing then you also don't know most of the jutsu's
I said it before your a Nurse until you reach Jounin rank as a Medic

Genjutsu is freaking easy!!!! Riku was originally a genjutsu user and I would kill or maim a ton of people its takes a little creativity and if you have the class anyone your level or lower has to be careful

One said squad almost died and one of them was ready to betray rain outside of my village what a village rofl
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

I ran away from the cloud cuz of the stupid war a while back, :/ i just need to upgrade everything and what not

lol recent um ........ well i was gone for a while so i forgot but i made a little home ^3^

grrrrrr well ..................... :/ ehh......... i have to talk to my consultant first

Just giving suggestions I like Grass it usually has a random spike of activeness and keeps it for a while

Cloud always have people coming in
From what I seen sound is getting some momentum

Ummm Konoha is somewhat staying alive
and I haven't checked Mist or Sand lately so idk

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Incubus Shane
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Incubus Shane
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

BORING ....... i miss the rivalry damnit!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still a genin?!

LOL

NOPE > : D chunnin crying damn i was a gennin for like a year???

more like 14 months xD

You should be S ranked by now!

Join an active village :O

14.......months......AW ******** THIS scream

ehh yeah i need to get up to s rank as soon as posible but nothings goin on in rock much :/ where you at!!!!

I'm... in... uh, mist right now.

Joining mist seven.

I want a sword. > : D
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

LOL
At Genin, a Ninjutsu ninja has 1 elemental element. now atop this they have BL and Clan skills, and if they chose a BL/Clan that has an elemental Blend such as Yuki or Mokuton, they have that as well. They learn all ninjutsu in one less post. They can also learn Weapon or Taijutsu skills. Ninjutsu class can not really learn many Genjutsu. And they cant learn anything more until they graduate to Chunin, one of the only hard things to do in the guild.

At Genin, a Medical ninja has 1 elemental element, and Medical. Now atop this they have BL and clan skills, and if they chose a BL/Clan that has an elemental bled such as Yuki or Mokuton, then they have that as well. They learn all ninjutsu in one less post, and have puppets if they take the time to build one. They can also learn weapon or Taijutsu skills, both augmented by there chakra enhanced strength.Medical Class can not realyl learn any Genjutsu, however they are resistant to the skills of Genjutsu ninja due to there chakra control. And they cant learn anything more until they graduate to Chunin, one of the only hard things to do in the guild.

Because i don't think about what I'm saying and just talk out my a** XD

Sindenky

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX
Naito_Arekkusu7
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Just giving suggestions I like Grass it usually has a random spike of activeness and keeps it for a while

Cloud always have people coming in
From what I seen sound is getting some momentum

Ummm Konoha is somewhat staying alive
and I haven't checked Mist or Sand lately so idk

well .. i think jedi is still in cloud idk but SHHAAAAAAAAANNNIIIIEE BABY why you allthe way over there come and visit meh D :
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Sound is awesome. Though I'm currently at the Raikage's office, once I get back from there, going to be some serious training getting done.

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Crimson Remedy
Sound is awesome. Though I'm currently at the Raikage's office, once I get back from there, going to be some serious training getting done.

This makes me an unexplainably happy panda.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 pm

bandcampboy
Crimson Remedy

This makes me an unexplainably happy panda.

I meant for me. YOU have an NPC training you. Right now. Why are you still here? YOU HAVE A MISSION COMING UP SOON GO TRAIN!

Crimson Remedy

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

pop goes the silly weasel

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Like I said have you seen the started Medical jutsu's at all?

Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Description: It is not always possible for a medical-nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.

Shiatsu (Massage)
Description: For a variety of reasons, muscles, tendons, and ligaments can become overworked and painful. This may be because of some type of injury or it may simply be the result of too much work without enough rest. By applying the proper amount of pressure at the right points and using small amounts of chakra a medical-nin is able to relieve pain and help the patients body recover more quickly. A strain or sprain can seriously hinder the effectiveness of a shinobi and as such this technique really can make a difference.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Tell me from those jutsu you can't tell me that you search for a medic to take an object out off your body properly? You probably usually do it yourself.
Ohh wow I can make nice water
Power of Resistance and Diagnosis are the only ones that are truly useful

Ohh let me point out why I'm showing that
idk if it still done right now
but when I was becoming a medic it took five post even as a genin to learn those jutsu you had to learn them all before you can get to genin level
at genin it was ten post

I get frustrated just training I like rping so it took me a while to get all the medical jutsu then things change when classes came up

I didn't put the puppetry at all actually someone who was puppet class suggested and it was agreed I have yet to really see any Medic use it to date well I know none use it when bb was captain and I haven't seen anyone so far

Ahhh are you gonna compare an elemental base ninjutsu user to a medic?
The elemental one would surely win in pure power and range attacks. That's why were talking about classes not what bls or clans go well with said classes cause then that's a whole different story mate
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

0-Willow-Blade-0
Hello everyone! blaugh

HI

Crimson Remedy

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Crimson Remedy
0-Willow-Blade-0
Hello everyone! blaugh

HI

I'm sorta kinda new... Sorta old... But either way nice to see all of ya!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7957 7958 7959 7960 7961 7962 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games