Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:46 pm
I'm gonna be buyin' a new movie editing software tomorrow, so maybe my movies can now have that sophisticated touch about them haha.

Lessee...Just finished a film called Glasses and Shades today, so I hope to have that up by Monday...Then next week my friend and I will start filming Weedmare, a passion project of mine which is a reimagining of a movie we did five years ago. After that, on to Clash of the Monthly Afflictions. I so excite.

I also excite for the around-the-corner release of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Anyone else excite for that as well?  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm
Chase Me To The End
I'm gonna be buyin' a new movie editing software tomorrow, so maybe my movies can now have that sophisticated touch about them haha.
Awesome, I just bought a new microphone. It was pricy, but it's gonna make me sound kick a**... That is, it's gonna project how I REALLY sound... Which is kick a**. >_>

Chase Me To The End
I also excite for the around-the-corner release of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Anyone else excite for that as well?
You know, this is the one time when I can honestly say, "I'm more excited about the Monthly Afflictions than about Mario Galaxy 2".  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Awesome, I just bought a new microphone. It was pricy, but it's gonna make me sound kick a**... That is, it's gonna project how I REALLY sound... Which is kick a**. >_>

Chase Me To The End
You know, this is the one time when I can honestly say, "I'm more excited about the Monthly Afflictions than about Mario Galaxy 2".

The editing software is nothing spiffy. Just spending 50 dollars to give me more features than Windows Movie Maker. How much did the mic run you? Also, I'm very curious to know what you sound like...Can you think of any close comparisons?

I'm glad you're so excited for Clash. Shiiiii...I'm more excited about it than I would be if Evil Dead IV released in theaters tomorrow...Maybe haha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Chase Me To The End
The editing software is nothing spiffy. Just spending 50 dollars to give me more features than Windows Movie Maker. How much did the mic run you? Also, I'm very curious to know what you sound like...Can you think of any close comparisons?
The mic was $120, it's a Shure SM58, which is like the most commonly used mic ever, for vocals. So it's all in all most well rounded, I'd say.

As for what I sound like, umm.. Well, Lucas' (guitarist's) mom says I sound like Neil Young, lol.

Chase Me To The End
I'm glad you're so excited for Clash. Shiiiii...I'm more excited about it than I would be if Evil Dead IV released in theaters tomorrow...Maybe haha.
Well, unless Sam Raimi said, "Chase, YOU direct it," haha.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm
It's alive...IT'S ALIoh wait no it's dead.

~

Hey, Bio, you're up on the caption contest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Chase Me To The End
It's alive...IT'S ALIoh wait no it's dead.

~

Hey, Bio, you're up on the caption contest.
Yeah, it's kind of ironic when a guild about the UNdead is dead.

I didn't even notice the caption thing though, thanks for bringing it up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm
I like how the captain and vice captain have both disappeared. WHO THE EFF IS RUNNING THIS JOINT?! *Cue Canas' timely entrance.*

~  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:26 pm
I guess lots of members have stuff to do.

Hopefully they'll be here during the summer.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:09 pm
Well, why don't we start an interesting conversation, so they'll be more eager to reply to it.

Umm... I just finished God of War 3, and it was awesome. I was a bit dosappointed by the ending, or rather, its lack of epicness. But overall, it was awesome.
Umm... Any other gaming news from anyone?  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:59 pm
Just finished my second playthrough of Uncharted 2. I forgot that it had a kickin' end song. I wants it on miPod.

Now, back onto FFXIII. This game is takin' me frikkin' forever to beat. Which is ironic, seeing as how it is the dryest RPG I have ever played. (Then again, I started playing FFX like nearly half a year ago...)

Afterwords, errm...I guess I'll Super Mario Galaxtize my shi* up again.

~

In other news, I dunno if it's my camera, my new editing software, my lappy, or some other unknown source, but I can't edit my videos for s**t. The videos play at an ultra slow pace and skip all over the place so I can't even see what's showing at the moment. I'm pretty POd at the moment. Why the eff can't things I buy for the computer just work properly.  

King of Paradise

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm
Eh....I'm playing Just Cause 2. Mindlessly blowing things up is fun. Not much else to add.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm
Chase Me To The End
Just finished my second playthrough of Uncharted 2. I forgot that it had a kickin' end song. I wants it on miPod.
Erm... I have the soundtrack. I could sendspace the credit track if you want.

Chase Me To The End
In other news, I dunno if it's my camera, my new editing software, my lappy, or some other unknown source, but I can't edit my videos for s**t. The videos play at an ultra slow pace and skip all over the place so I can't even see what's showing at the moment. I'm pretty POd at the moment. Why the eff can't things I buy for the computer just work properly.

That sucks. Man, that's why I went for acting, because if Video Game school taught me one thing it was that computers suck.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Sure, thanks. But first tell me what it means to sendspace something haha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:56 pm
It's like Rapidshare, only good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p77vu9  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:52 pm
Umm, how does it work? Because all the download tabs lead to a thing called iMesh...Is that it? Explain to me please; I'm not computer competent haha.

~

Sooo...I quit FFXIII (33 hours in). In the end, it was a huge disappointment. I'll go over my feelings for it in much more detail later.

I'm also getting rid of Ghostbusters: The Video Game. To tell the truth, I got bored with it after three levels...But that's my loss, I know.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games