Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7965 7966 7967 7968 7969 7970 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Captain Ken Chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Eh, i just wanted a girly color to use. It kinda sucks that the background is white though... Makes things a bit harder  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm
If people want help they'll do what you did and ask for it.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Great Kane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm
@ Spazz - I never asked for help though. It was offered to me by alot of people. And besides what harm in asking them if they want help? If you never ask you will never know.

I mostly help them with introduceing characters ( either a new person or a person with a new character they want to introduce)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Gin is scary now.

And Paul wants this blasted butterfly on my head, but he can't fly yet.  

ginseku

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 pm
Posting in the dojo qualifies as asking for help... ^ ^;
The overeager attitude can be found as a little annoying if you do it every single time for every post that's made.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm
I don't do it every time spazz. I only do it if the person is either new or Is wanting to introduce a new character. . but i just want to help out as much as possible.

And i post in the Dojo so they can..... Help me.

Fine your right spazz I did post in the dojo for help.  

Great Kane

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Well, like Kurai said, please try to tone it down a little.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm
HEYSOYEAH

HOW ABOUT THEM COOKIES?
O:  

ginseku

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 pm
I has question about the charity thingy! *raises hand high in the air and waves it around*

So... the charity thread is now a role playing thread too? So like... we pop our charries in to chat with the NPCs and stuff... then post the form on the front page at the bottom? And... do we interact with each other too? The PC... I guess... Or are we to post once and just type out the entire encounter between our character and the NPCs?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm
I don't think he wants me to tone it down. He wants me to have fun and not worry so much.

Mint Said " also chill on the super helpful mood man biggrin . Just enjoy ya time and have fun with everyone "<3

So i Think thats saying not to be so helpful and have fun.

Edit- I don't think we interact with the npcs at the * christmas charity* I think its just a place for your wishlist? Now sure  

Great Kane

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 pm
The "chill on the super helpful mood" part is telling you to tone it down.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm
"To request an item, you will have to RP here. Yup, what you think it was going to be easy to get a cheeb?

Basically your character will be walking into a room that is offering caricatures for him/her. You get to pick the NPC that will draw you (except Regalia) (this isn't the artist that will draw you keep that in mind : P). Make some small talk~ keep in touch with the NPCs attitude. Take a seat and describe your current avi's look and then fill out this form:"

I copied that out of the charity thread for those of you who don't wanna scan the page for it X3 I just don't know if it's one big thing that we all interact with each other and post multiple times or if it's a single post scenario?  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:22 pm
Scyth:
You're supposed to post with the character you'd like drawn, and they're supposed to interact with one of the NPC's, who is 'drawing' your character.
Then, at the bottom of your post, you put your wishlist with relevant OC info. and reference pics.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm
So single post. Got'cha *thumbs up* Thanks Gin.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Great Kane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 pm
For the christmas charity thing...... They should post what kind they do draw ( give examples of it) so we can choose the style?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7965 7966 7967 7968 7969 7970 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games