Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7969 7970 7971 7972 7973 7974 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Alrighty I'll post. It's probably gonna be kinda short though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Its fine... If you want to think about it... go ahead.

I am not rushing into anything anyway. If you post you have to be ready... not rushed.

I don't want to ruin your nice Rp structure Scytheress  

Great Kane

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm
No worries, Kane. I hate to say it, but if someone doesn't keep on me about posting I'll usually forget to >_< I've accidentally killed a lot of threads that way sweatdrop

And I postedededed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm
HOSPITAL?! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!
I've been waiting to take Celeste out for a spin. Depending on the situation I may rope her out of retirement.

But first, Tiff/Kurry's post. Cause it'd be unfair to start another RP before I reply to theirs.. and then perhaps a post in the Charity event.. perhaps.

CELESTE HAS DECIDED ON A PLAN FOR JAPAN!
So I feel much better.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Great Kane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm
I Have already read your post. Its a nice post... well described.

Now I wait for Mitoko to post... because I am following him..

Or can I post before him?

And Scytheress.... how long until you go back to that guy? I really like rping with you =)

Edit- @Celestial - What would your character do at the hospital. O_O I get to rp with one of the greats.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 pm
Oh he'll be awake probably after three posts from you and Mikoto each (so a total of 6 posts from now) Just so it's not like "Oh he's knocked out! Oh wait, no he's not." :3  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Actually, Kane...
She doesn't necessarily have to post saying she's in the infirmary.
If you've both established that she is indeed going to be there, you can just make the assumption and continue roleplaying.
It doesn't really negatively affect the order or structure,
unless of course,
you haven't established that and her character would rather rest up and lick her wounds in a corner somewhere.
Just a friendly pro-tip.

Ah!
That's wonderful, Celeste!
Congratulations and the very best of luck!
No!
Not luck!
That's for those who are not prepared!
I wish you the very best of success!

It's a shame,
you wouldn't catch Varon in a hospital even in a vegetative state!
Of course, he's just run away as a ghost and use someone else's body.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Mmm.. Celeste is a doctor there, now that she's no longer a student. Besides, I've worked out most of the kinks in her personality, so unless I introduced a major plot twist, which I'm reluctant to do, she's just there as a supportive character for Joy.

Unless I make use of her in the hospital.

Oh, thanks Nadikins!
It's a big relief to have made a decision. I'm using the three months off I have to build an art- and writing-portfolio so that I can take the options when I go to university, something I may not have had the chance to do otherwise.
Then I go to Uni for their spring semester, UK in July, and off to Japan from August to January, and be back in time for the second real semester of Uni.

I get everything done, go everywhere I want to, and finish my prerequisites in my first year. So I'd still be on track.. though I am almost a year younger than everyone else in my grade.. so missing a year wouldn't be terrible. But I don't want to.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Great Kane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm
O_O Nad that is true... but seeing the post is a big plus. It allows for the others to know that her character is there.

although i already know she is there. ( we discused it). Anyway tyvm Nad.

Ill try to be on one more time... then its bed sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm
That's good Celly!
Or just Celeste, if you prefer the classical nick-name.

You're looking to the future!
An admirable task!
I commend you most highly!

If you don't mind me asking:
What are you going to be majoring in, that's giving you so many wonderful travel options?

I actually wouldn't mind having a semester off.
It would give me a time to reflect,
work on my essay-writing skills,
get a job and actually have income to spend on stuff like,
more food and a computer game here and there.
Maybe upgrade a few parts on my desktop...

But, I'll stick to keeping things swift and direct!
One step at a time!
And look forward enough to know where you might go so you don't have to stop.
Life's too short to lose momentum!

Nadindel

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 pm
@kane, i thought i put the ice under you, you must be really slippery lol, oh well it works out either way with how i posted it in the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm
Sorry if it takes me a while to reply, Nadi, I'm in the middle of a heart-wrenching post!
Or it will be, if my writing can do it credit..
Which it wont.
Sigh.

Celeste, if you don't mind. Though if you come up with a completely different nickname, unrelated to my username, I'll have no problem with that!

I'm highly considering a bilingual (French and English) business degree, though I may drop the bilingual portion so that I can double major in English. Or perhaps psychology.

If I do the bilingual one, I'd be almost assured a good job, if not with a private company, then with the Canadian Government. I'm heading towards a major in Accounting which would lead to becoming a CA, but I may end up disliking Accounting. I'm leaving myself a lot of options as of yet. Hell, I'm only 16! I have no clue what I want to do with my life.

Though I know I want to be able to dismiss people with a simple:
«Sorry, I have a 3 o'clock.»
xDD

Haha! Your advice is exactly opposite to everyone else I've ever encountered! They keep telling me not to be in a rush. Everyone's worried I'll burn out. I had two jobs for a while, four cores, and two languages to study. If I didn't burn out then, I can't see how I would now.

But yeah, I love to travel. I've been to 17 countries so far and am heading over to at least four more this year, though it may end up being five or six!
Basically, I've been to more countries than years I am old!

I want a super-awesome job. Not for a nice car or a big house, but so that I can take a kick-a** vacation every year!

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Damn, I was right, it sucked.
I was going to write a paragraph through Joy's eyes (in her head) but I didn't know what she was thinking. I don't think she knows what she was thinking.
And the dramatic revelation at the end wasn't really... dramatic.

Sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 pm
well..

shiiet. :: stares at post::

User Image
Artists~ Help me bring my RPGMaker2000 project to life, over 65 mil in funds! heart

MintGekkou
Captain

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:21 pm
I'm sorry..

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7969 7970 7971 7972 7973 7974 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games