Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7996 7997 7998 7999 8000 8001 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 am

Dark-Ninja70
@Crimson: o_O

@Rai: Hey man, its been awhile.

Sorry I Logged Off. I did a Computer Memory Wipe because I do them every 6 months to keep my computer running optimum speed.

My Cat is Being such an Attention whore right now.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 am

Oye!!!!!!!!!!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 am

sup.

I'M SO BORED neutral

screw me for trying to prepare for matches so that I don't have to resort to using infinite blood manipulation and looking OP... sad
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 am

watching get him to the greek it's hilarious

Other than that not much really

Well the word Infinite in any skill or jutsu is always the worse wording rofl

Idk you probably have your work cut out for you that's for sure

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 am

I started to fall asleep playing oblivion, he he, now then, the wait from all the guilds. smile oh Hi people smile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 am

Naito_Arekkusu7

You should see my profile

I only know like 25 ninjutsu and I'm SS lololol

And they're all gennin and chuunin

smile

But yeah, it's actually kind of the proper wording though... gonk

It's not that great though, it's only good for attacking undefended enemies i.e., enemies without armor or defensive techniques active, and it can't really defend me that well either.

It's basically just like Gaara's sand except a little tougher and for less chakra. However, certain people COULD use it to crazy potential and make it look extremely retarded, so I try not to follow this train of thought... I don't want it getting nerfed before it even has a chance to be explained crying

Btw, grats on apparently beating Zeramaru, lol

cool

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 am

Alviss_Asbjorn
I started to fall asleep playing oblivion, he he, now then, the wait from all the guilds. smile oh Hi people smile

Sup.
cool

I miss training with the sharingan active.

It made everything so easy.

Being a weapons class user sucks crying
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:51 am

Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7

smile

It's not that great though, it's only good for attacking undefended enemies i.e., enemies without armor or defensive techniques active, and it can't really defend me that well either.

It's basically just like Gaara's sand except a little tougher and for less chakra. However, certain people COULD use it to crazy potential and make it look extremely retarded, so I try not to follow this train of thought... I don't want it getting nerfed before it even has a chance to be explained crying

cool

It takes time to get up a jutsu list lol I got mine from those boring wednesday nights when no one is online and I can train all I want rofl
I wish I had done more stuff for Yuketsu I think I might try to do some jutsu's for it since I only have a special set of gloves

Yeah, I think there could be better way to explain it, I just can't think of any atm lmao all I'm thinking about is Pdidy explaining Mind ******** hahaha

Though yeah I know what you mean a lot of things become op when in the hands of the wrong people

Lmao hahaha I thought I was gonna rp fight him not be a statistic wise, that trip me out. Lol I would of imagined my stamina to be a little higher lol.

It's all good, though if I would fight Zeramaru I'm pretty sure that he would take a body part or organ and leave me in a pretty bad shape.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 am

i want a taijutsu user that also uses a weapon and i am trying to find something enhance his speed easily. and i am a fan of the eight gates. I need taijutsu or something, and there is no clan or bloodline that i see.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 am

Alviss_Asbjorn
i want a taijutsu user that also uses a weapon and i am trying to find something enhance his speed easily. and i am a fan of the eight gates. I need taijutsu or something, and there is no clan or bloodline that i see.

Pin Point (Weapons)
Akimichi (I think they are underplayed and actually the strongest taijutsu users)
Seki-Reigan (Pure speed)
Sharigan (That's a given) (With Tonfa's I think that be freaking awesome) ( I think I'm gonna make an rpc with Tonfa's >.>)
Ahhh let see what else ummmm
That's my quick suggestion.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7

smile

cool

It takes time to get up a jutsu list lol I got mine from those boring wednesday nights when no one is online and I can train all I want rofl
I wish I had done more stuff for Yuketsu I think I might try to do some jutsu's for it since I only have a special set of gloves

Yeah, I think there could be better way to explain it, I just can't think of any atm lmao all I'm thinking about is Pdidy explaining Mind ******** hahaha

Though yeah I know what you mean a lot of things become op when in the hands of the wrong people

Lmao hahaha I thought I was gonna rp fight him not be a statistic wise, that trip me out. Lol I would of imagined my stamina to be a little higher lol.

It's all good, though if I would fight Zeramaru I'm pretty sure that he would take a body part or organ and leave me in a pretty bad shape.

My stamina only turned out to be 74... that was kinda surprising. Kleine isn't old, but he has a +52 bonus instead of +16 (which he would normally have) because mastering the 9 winged grants +36. >_<

Personally I'd be afraid to fight any of the people listed, or even have it simulated, because I'd probably get like a 10% victory rate. XD

Kleine had 100 ninjutsu because of infinite blood manipulation (yes, it's that great, though obviously I won't use it to be that bad) and 100 speed, but my skill and experience was like 30 because I've only been in like 4 battles in my entire time here... lol

And yeah, if someone like Ryugan had the 9 winged it would've gotten nerfed to crap in a few minutes confused I guess there's no danger of that anymore though, since I do intend to be the host forever. ; D
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alviss_Asbjorn

Pin Point (Weapons)
Akimichi (I think they are underplayed and actually the strongest taijutsu users)
Seki-Reigan (Pure speed)
Sharigan (That's a given) (With Tonfa's I think that be freaking awesome) ( I think I'm gonna make an rpc with Tonfa's >.>)
Ahhh let see what else ummmm
That's my quick suggestion.

Don't forget Byakugan. xd

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 am

I dont want the common ones, the byakugan and sharigan are way over used and everyone seems to want sharigan and i want something different, and i try to make ones for gates, but they tend to keep being shot down as in this guild. which i was recommended to something else, but i am reading the seki-reigan right now and looking at that maybe,
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 am

Alviss_Asbjorn
I dont want the common ones, the byakugan and sharigan are way over used and everyone seems to want sharigan and i want something different, and i try to make ones for gates, but they tend to keep being shot down as in this guild. which i was recommended to something else, but i am reading the seki-reigan right now and looking at that maybe,

Reason why the gate thing was denied is because even though you can't use jutsu, you can still have crazy speed and strength so you can dodge everything and kill people in one hit so it won't really matter.

Me and Sin both really liked the idea of surviving past the eighth gate by killing a heart though, that was something we thought could actually already work due to there being tendril threadings.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 am

i see, and alright. I didnt think of the power that is why i only limited to a few extra posts except for the 1st gate and i think the 2nd gate. but alright.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7996 7997 7998 7999 8000 8001 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games