Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
EverGleam - A Salute to the Past! (IT'S OVER!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiki Kitty for you!
  WHEEEE!
View Results

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 am
I forgot about your thread, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:10 am
Streakydesign
I forgot about your thread, lol.
><  

Monsieur Nameless

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 pm
I know i'm a meanie, lol

Nah i'm just very busy with college plus i caught this nasty bug.
I've had to have my bf get on for me whiel i have been tossing my cookies in the garbage.

the perks of college =-_-=
To make it worse we have a wellness center on campus and they refused to see me cause they are booked solid. It's liek you pay how much for these people to take care of you and in the end they don't....

=-_-=

Anywho when i'm well i'll drop by.
In the mean time where's my NyQuil?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Streakydesign
I know i'm a meanie, lol

I've had to have my bf get on for me whiel i have been tossing my cookies in the garbage.

To make it worse we have a wellness center on campus and they refused to see me cause they are booked solid. It's liek you pay how much for these people to take care of you and in the end they don't....

=-_-=

That is... pretty nuts. We have a health center that has a walk-in thing... You may have to wait for hours, but you will eventually be seen.
I hope you feel better quickly... and hope that it means that you won't catch anything else further on. sweatdrop college campuses are notorious for bugs, especially when the weather gets cooler. Get a meningitis vaccination if you live in the dorms!!  

Nafariously Ploted

Cretaius_Sempai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 am
Hmm, I wish I had more time for Gaia.

*le sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:02 am
Nafariously Ploted
Streakydesign
I know i'm a meanie, lol

=-_-=

That is... pretty nuts. We have a health center that has a walk-in thing... You may have to wait for hours, but you will eventually be seen.
I hope you feel better quickly... and hope that it means that you won't catch anything else further on. sweatdrop college campuses are notorious for bugs, especially when the weather gets cooler. Get a meningitis vaccination if you live in the dorms!!

Well some good news!
I finally broke my fever last night. Quite funny how we found out.
I took NyQuil and went to bed and around 12am I was awoken to somebody scream woooooo. Then I thought I heard a gun shot and woke up like OMG. So I called my bf who lives above me and he came downstairs. They thought I was having fever dreams and turns out he felt my head and my fever had broke. I guess the woo's where comming from outside and somehow when I was going into REM sleep I heard the woooos.

I blame country night when all the aggie kids go to get drunk and party. Darn them. As for the bangs....I have no idea.

But the flu is getting better as of today. Just got a sore throat and a stuffy nose. =^_^=

At least the week is finally over. I'm gonna try to go to class tomorrow and feel crappy I have missed 3 days of class =-_-=  

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M u f f i n P u f f i i n

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Streakydesign
I know i'm a meanie, lol

=-_-=

COLLEGE?

WOW..
WELLL I MUST FEEL VERY SMALL >___<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:26 am
I'm a college man myself, and I too have a bug which has been annoying me for a few days now XP. I have an exam this week too...

Now where's my Tang? LOL

*cough* Okay I really need my Tang XD.  

Cretaius_Sempai
Crew

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 am
Cretaius_Sempai
I'm a college man myself, and I too have a bug which has been annoying me for a few days now XP. I have an exam this week too...

Now where's my Tang? LOL

*cough* Okay I really need my Tang XD.

Yeeaahhh.
This is why I live off campus, and take minimal classes on campus during the fall. (I currently only have one on campus. razz )
I get sick WAY too easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:50 am
Well I guess that bug is getting worse around here.

People can't get into the wellness center here at school.
It's just a big mess but the flu lasts for about 2 weeks
so once the first week is over you have an easier
1 more week to go.

Plus NP I can relate to getting sick easily.
Your lucky you can avoid it though by living off campus.

Most of us here could of done that but the housing stinks
plus the kids iqs here are very low so when you walk
around you get called a homo or some slur I can't pronounce.

I guess it's funny to yell out things when your drunk.
Like this for example.

Last night my friends and I went for a walk and we
saw lots and lots of freshmen and sophomores partying in
the houses and apartments downtown. Well the sophomores usually own the houses or apartment so they throw the parties. Then the loser freshmen come and get drunk. If you don't look like a whore and talk ghetto cause I guess it's the (air quote) COOL THING to do then I guess your a homo. I put my hair up in a hat last night and boys where saying "Hey boy ...oh wait you have breasts ...HOMO! ha ha ha" that was one then my poor friend ruzz put spikes in his hat and all the drunk kids where calling him a homo. My one friend and I had to hold him back and tell him it wasn't worth it.

All and all lots of us couldn't live off campus cause we are just not cool enough. Course if your a Computer Major your not supposed to be cool

He heh =^_^=

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:50 am
Wow, those sound a lot more like middle schoolers that college students.

I live off campus because 1) the dorms are tiny, expensive (in comparison), and inconvenient. 2) I get sick very easily, and quite often once I get sick, it takes a long time to get better. 3) I prefer living in this city year-round, rather than going back to live with one of my parents, because they are honestly not good people. 4) I like the independence, privacy, and being able to have cats and a boyfriend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:17 pm
Well I agree with the dorms... They do stink

They have immature people that play music 24/7
drama drama drama
and you'll hear a new girl every weekend say, "Wah! I ahve an STD"

Yuck!

BUt over where i am this sem. it's the Bach. dorm.
Our rooms are bigger, the boyfriend stays whenever he wants wink ,
and I can finally drink if i'd like to. Not a big drinker but if i'd liek to relax with a glass of wine I can, he heh.

Other than that it's very quiet here and relaxing. But sadly the cat had to stay home =-_-=

Just for giggles this is her.
Noel

That my little pony is her favorite toy and they jerk stole from me to boot =-_-=

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Cretaius_Sempai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:48 pm
I liked my dorm days. I used to live there the 2005 school year, just to try it out. It's indeed crazy. There was hardly any food; I only ate on average twice a day, and they're not even full meals XP. I enjoyed living on my own, playing video games on the and using wireless internet on my laptop while on the top bunk bed XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 am
Nah I am lucky and have my own room.

But I agree living off campus is better.
Your away from sickness and the drama.

Then again it feels like that already in my dorm.
I think it's because lots of older students live here, lol.

Speaking of video games...
I need to play animal crossing.
My town is prob overtaken by weeds, lol.

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 pm
gonk I caught whatever is going around campus, and I only attended one class!! (And the super crowded welcome back fair. sweatdrop )  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff