Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Pasithea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:00 am
KibaB
User ImageThey call me...User Image
Despite what people say, Masturbation IS healthy. Just doing it frequently can be bad, so don't do that. You can hurt yourself, I had to take my friend to the doctor because he didn't want to go with his mom. Only to have to tell the doctor he excessively masturbated and hurt himself. sweatdrop

You can do, it, in fact, I think all people should every now and then, just don't do it too much.
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

Constantly masturbating can make you sore and stuff (It has happened to me once before. xD ) But I gotta tell you, the chaffing from penisxvagina sex for around an hour can leave you really, really, really sore... (Well at least the girl...not sure about the guy) It happened to me just like last week. Gah...I'm such a horny little thang... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 am
I'm a virgin. Xp  

l0st-angelic-demon

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:31 am
Im a virgin but ive spoken to my beloved about it. she said.. stuff that im not allowed to repeat
Oooooo wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 am
Virgins I be a virgin, yupyup 3nodding and until I have vaginal sex, i'll remain to be one

Sex I'm looking forward to sex...i think it's important to get that close to the person you love

STD's/Pregnat. No STD's, and i'mma be careful about that...and, not preggers until we're ready for kids...my bf's very strict about that xD

Condoms/Birth control Deffinately...until I'm ready to go through the pregnant thing

Sex positions Ooooooooh, goodness I dunno...I think i'd be fine with just regular for a while, until i'm fine with anything else ^^; and I REALLY don't know about giving head...yuck

Toys i hope I won't need them oO;

Turn on's Stroking, neck kissing, gripping...hell yes

Kinkeh things reeeeeeally not sure

Sexual perferences I'm straight, but I think women are so sexy...but, i'm totally straight 3nodding

Herm. don't bother me, but I wouldn't get with one

Sex myths never heard anything xD?

Masterbation I Have...I don't do it regularly, and only really done it a few times...it's dangerous if you do it too much ^^;

Pubic hair i trim it...having nothing there would be weird oO;  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:45 am
Oh.. i didnt see about the sex myths.. and no ive never heard any.. O.o;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:41 am
Teh Pure
I've noticed that the majority of the people who've posted say that masturbation doesn't cut it for them...

Damn we's horny bitches xD

I know. ;_;
We all just need to drive or fly to some common point and have a huge gang-bang in the woods for a week. xD

Hildr

Clever Goat

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:44 am
Pasithea
KibaB
Despite what people say, Masturbation IS healthy. Just doing it frequently can be bad, so don't do that. You can hurt yourself, I had to take my friend to the doctor because he didn't want to go with his mom. Only to have to tell the doctor he excessively masturbated and hurt himself. sweatdrop

You can do, it, in fact, I think all people should every now and then, just don't do it too much.

Constantly masturbating can make you sore and stuff (It has happened to me once before. xD ) But I gotta tell you, the chaffing from penisxvagina sex for around an hour can leave you really, really, really sore... (Well at least the girl...not sure about the guy) It happened to me just like last week. Gah...I'm such a horny little thang... xd

Well, it can affect the guy, it has happened to me, that day, I walked like I was riding a horse for a few days straight. Of course, it wasn't after an hour, I think it was maybe an hour and a half, or two hours.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:45 am
Ouch Lol  

Tangled`

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:47 am
Tangled`
Ouch Lol

In this case, it is appropriate to say, "Ouch Town, Population: KibaB."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:48 am