10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:25 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Oh noes D:

I would really like to participate, but I have been so busy lately and I'm looking at another really busy week or so, so I don't know if I can. I haven't been able to get online much lately... and the next few days I have to pack up and get ready t leave, because Friday I am moving into my dorm. Ack!

Should I apply for a character anyway, and start playing later? (As in a couple of weeks, maybe...?)
well, i say you should. ^^ 3nodding

Okay! I'll start thinking about that now, then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:46 pm
I feel like making some Tanemura Arina role-plays outside the guild.
Role-plays
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

I'll be happy to make them, though can someone make some banners and headers?
Please PM me if you want to help. ^^''

Karren Hilary.

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:47 pm
Karren-san.
I can help you out. I can make some banners and such.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:50 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
Karren-san.
I can help you out. I can make some banners and such.
o.o Arigatou! Which series will you help me with?

Karren Hilary.

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Ohh~ I want to play someone in your RP karren~ heart If you were doing SDC, i would like to play Shi-zun (fake) XD KKJ, maybe Access...i donno abt that one. xd FMWS, u obviously know. lol. and for the banner...i can try, but im sure KKJ will know better abt this more than me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:10 pm
I'd like to play Miyako in the KKJ one, if I could, since Kaze's already claimed Access. I don't think I'd have time to be in any of the others though... I'm already part of so many rps... sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:19 pm
o u can take acess, i dont mind. ^^ I can play ne chara. I might like to take maron too...i donno...cant choose...lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:28 pm
Woah, ok. xD I'll try to remember which character slots to give to who. Be sure to PM me when my role-play's open so I don't forget! I'll post the links to them here later when I'm finished.

Karren Hilary.

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:19 pm
I kinda quit on the last FMWS role-play since no one came. Then, recently I made another one. Still no one comes. I don't know if anyone in Barton Town even reads FMWS or they just don't want to role-play it. Should I restrict it only to guild members?
I'm also thinking of making a Shinshi Doumei one, or someone else can make that one. Doesn't matter. As long as I get to role-play Haine, Maora or Ushio! (I wouldn't mind role-playing a male, either. Feh, Maora is a male anyways! sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:38 am
if you are going to have it guild members only rp, you should just do it here, you know? 3nodding but its totally your choice. but...for sdc...fake shi-zun? heart xd  

akeikas
Captain

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:21 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
if you are going to have it guild members only rp, you should just do it here, you know? 3nodding but its totally your choice. but...for sdc...fake shi-zun? heart xd
Yeah, I should have thought of that before. But I never really thought of restricting it to guild members before I built it. I just thought of it yesterday. ^^''  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff