95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:40 pm
Another one for today!...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Time Stranger Kyoko! whee I've been wanting to do one for such a long time but there never was the right kind of hair! sweatdrop Well now there is and I'm very happy. mrgreen The coat/shirt thing looks real weird...especially with that...gold thingy...whatever it is that's hanging there. And Kyoko-sama isn't holding staffy...but a silver key! xd Ah...poor staffy...*koff* But it really does look kinda like Kyoko...when it's all said and done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:56 pm
Your Alice in Wonderland Mitsuki & Meroko are great! I recognized the picture reference when I looked at them. I love your Kyoko too, she looks great!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:24 pm
I have nooo inspiiiiiirrrrraaaaatiiiion. crying I can't think of any thing worthwhile. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:59 pm
O_O I love your TSK one!!! >w< Your so good at making these.  

Luchia~chan

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:06 am
It's been such a long time!~ But I made one! I made this pretty fast...and I got this autumn feeling...even though last time I checked it was spring. sweatdrop Oh well. I like it. whee It's Haine!~ I used this picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for reference. I couldn't find the right coat, so I randomly chose this one...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Wow...you are so talented at making these! The amount of accuracy is uncanny. ^^  

Lepidus Light

lilswtgrape

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 pm
Omg there so cute xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:15 pm
SakuMeiMei
Nobody comes here anymore...SakuMeiMei is very sad. whee Well, that's partly my fault. Anyways, here's the one and only Wakamatsu Madoka! heart I love Madoka... whee This one turned out a bit weird though...

Yay! Madoka! I like Madoka...And Madoka heart Nachi!! ^.^ And Gut-Chan most of all...I made a Mitsuki one...But it's BAD.
User Image  

Neko Minamino

Marshmallow

Neko Minamino

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 pm
I also made one of Meroko, before Izumi gave her the clothes and stuff...I wanted to make Mitsuki into the pink slug, or the seahorse, but this was before Mitsuki, so I decided against it. 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:30 pm
You're still doing these? And they keep going better and better all the time ^^  

Suicu Azul

Bishie Akuma

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:34 am
Wow.... sugoi desu. gonk

They're all really nice.
I wish I had some sort of doll program, though I probably wouldnt be too good at it since I've never used one. emo

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:16 pm
Their all good! Even though you might think so, the attempts you made at them, show how much you know the characters! (which makes sense since this is the OFFICIAL ARINA TANEMURA GUILD!! xD)

Aqua Shell

Caiobunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 am
OMg they all look great I luv them all, wats the website again??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:29 pm
Ooooh, I remember the candybar doll maker thingy! A few years ago I used it to make some of the Rayearth characters which didn't come out so bad. It does take a long time to search through all of the zillions of items they have, but it's so much fun looking! ^__^  

ShiaKitty

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:23 pm
Really cool everyone!~  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items