Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 am
Gohma quickly told Mikyo all that had happened before turning to Miharu. "I don't know." He replied slightly. He stood to his feet with only the slightest shake. "How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:40 am
"I'm fine!" Miharu walked to Mikyo "Is there any way I can help saving destiny?" Miharu asked them both  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:43 am
Gohma shook his head in disgust. "The price for her redemption is horrible Miharu. I don't want you to have to witness it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 am
"Like I care! I just asked if there's any way I can help!! And don't you dare to lie gohma!!" Miharu said poiting at him  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:51 am
Gohma sighed. "There is nothing you can do Miharu. This is a thing only I can burden, and it comes with a horrible price. The guilt of living with the knowledge that I willingly killed another. Even if that murder was for the sake of good. I don't want to kill Kisa, but I have to, and when I do there will be no redemption for me. I will be forever more in the ways of my clan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:01 am
"What?? Why do you have to kill her??" Miharu asked shocked  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:04 am
Gohma shrugged slightly. "I was told that was how to break the barrier. To kill Kisa and then revive Destiny who would be lifted from her curse, and then I would be able to finally leave in peace." He was speaking softly. "To finally be able to get away from it all and die happily."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:09 am
"What??Don't be such a drama queen!! Of course you won't die!!" Miharu said crossing her arms  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:11 am
"I didn't mean anytime soon!" He laughed. "Just away from this horrid village and its drama. I'm tired of it Miharu. I want to live in peace after this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:23 am
"And then you'll have a borig life!" Miharu said sitting down "I wanna help!! I hate feeling not needed!!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:31 am
"You are needed Miharu." He smiled. "I-I need you!" He turned for the door. "I'm going out for a while. I'll be back to plan the great revival soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:34 am
Miharu sat on the couch and looked at Mikyo "You know I'm gonna help no matter what don't you?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:36 am
Gohma's eyes drifted towards the crypt. Setting off towards it at a slow pace he moved the silver hair from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 am
He began the slow descent towards the bottom of the large crypt. He reached the bottom and set off at once towards where his grandfather lay.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 am
A black wolf pup appeared a gave a thought to gohma"I killed kisa before and so did destiny"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff