Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:59 pm
"He surely can't be...here? Is he?" Taryx asked skeptically. "Is he...something else other than what he once was?" Now fearing what was to come, memories of that day long ago came flooding into Taryx's mind.
----------------
"What are we doing, Taryx?" Asked Alixraen, "Why are we out here? I'm really tired..." Taryx just stared at the landscape before them while the other Rejects stood behind them. "It's Xemnas. We're on this mission because we were ordered so, and that's all you should be concerned about." "But we've been out here for seven years," whined Exvarol, "And we're no closer to finishing than when we started." Said Xirius bluntly. Taryx made no indication of hearing them. "Now, don't be so harsh on Taryx," started Dalbex, "for he is our leader, and we should have faith in him. I do." "As do I," continued Xili, "But I am starting to have my doubts." "And with good reason." Interjected Zinixia, "We're in the middle of nowhere, on a mission that can't be completed! I'm not sure if I believe anymore." "I still believe in Taryx, and you should too!" Piped up Noxulous, "Xemnas wouldn't have given us this mission he didn't think we could do it!" "Oh really?" asked Erixon skeptically. "Yeah." Answered Xaringulos. "We were given a job to do, and goddamnit we're gonna finish it." Karixous rolled his eyes. "Whatever," was his response. Ixulon only shook his head, uttering nothing. Suddenly, through the argument, Alixraen stopped, his eyes opened wide. Unable to speak, the fell to his knees. It felt as if a cold wind had blown through the space where his heart has been. Taryx was the first to notice. "Alixraen...?" He kneeled down next to him eyes wide with fear as the others surrounded them. "Taryx, I don't think I can go on, I can't do it." "Never say never," Taryx said, embracing Alixraen, knowing what was to come. "Xemnas will be so disappointed, tell him I'm sorry." Alixraen said, starting to fade away.

"No."

"It's his fault this is happening. I'll never forget that it was him that killed another member of the Organization. I'll avenge you..." He stared into Alixraen's face, the last he would ever see of him. Alixraen smiled, tears now running down his face. The others gasped but didn't say a word. They were consumed with listening to Alixraens final one. "Thanks..."
-------------
In front of Xeno, Taryx fell to his knees, the memories too much for him.
That was the worst day of his life, and he just relived every moment of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:37 am
Walking up towards Taryx and hoisting him up, giving him a serious look. "Get a hold of yourself. What would Alixaen say to me if you were like this....he could never forgive himself for causing that much pain. We're going to go see him, but before that you need to pull yourself together, for the worst is about to begin. Are you prepared for what's coming?" asked Xeno as he released his hands from him so that he can stand onto his own two feet. "Oh and as for him being alive, he more then alive then you'll ever be. We shouldn't keep him waiting....he does want to really see you....after such a long time." said Xeno as he awaited for Taryx to calm down.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:58 pm
Taryx stood up and shook off what had just happened; he usually was good at keeping his "emotions" in check, but it had been too much for even him. "Let us go, to see him. How I long to have my only lost recruit back." Xeno nodded in approval as he started to walk towards the door, but Taryx stopped him. "But, what about the others, I know that as fellow Rejects, they would want to see him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:07 pm
"Call them then. I'll be waiting at the end of the hall for you all. Just be prepared for what's coming, Taryx." said Xeno as he walked out into the hallway and walked his way toward the very end and sat himself till everyone was gathered to witness the truth behind truth.  

Ryuho Kitsune

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:02 pm
Relix heard the entire conversation and was surprised. Alixraen still alive? He ran after Xeno to find out about the truth, but not with complete thrust.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 pm
Leaning against the pale wall smiling at Relix, "Relax you will all know the truth once you see him. I have nothing more to say till then." said Xeno softly as he shut his eyes softly as he listened to the silence.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Taryx turned and walked out of earshot of the others and snapped his fingers. Immediatly, his second in command, Zinixia, appeared before him. To her he spoke but three words: "Gather the others." With a quick grin and a swift nod she disappeared, leaving Taryx to walk back to Xeno. To his surprise, Relix had also turned up again. Turning his attention to Xeno, Taryx spoke. "They will be here momentarily." True to his words, they appeared behind him in a V formation, all silent and awaiting further instructions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:53 am
"I had no idea that so many of you were left." said Xeno with much surprise in his face as he looked at all of them. "Come he is waiting, follow me." said Xeno as he walked further down the hall, leading them on for a while into an old and dark hall. Stopping into a dead end and turned around to face them all. Placing his palm onto the cracked and dusty wall, opened an entry way into a deep and dark stairway deep into the depths of the castle corridors. "Come" he said softly as he climbed down the stairs, vanishing into the darkness.  

Ryuho Kitsune

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:01 am
Relix Left the V-formation and walked next to Xeno. "Just so you know, death isn't the worst thing I can bring to traitors..." After the warning he went back to his place.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:30 pm
Taryx chuckled softly as Xeno led them down the stairs. "Of course there are many of us left, only one of us is missing. But I thought you knew the full story, with what you technically being one of us, a Reject. You didn't think I would let my loyal recruits die now would you?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:36 am
"Of course not...it's just I thought they'd be more of you. I guess Xemnas used most of them for his cruel experiments, like he did with Alixraen and the many others including myself. What he did was unthinkable....i will never forgive him for his monstrosities." muttered to only Xeno as he grasped his hand tightly in anger as they walked on forward down the stairs.
After long moments in the dark, they had finally reached solid flooring. Walking onward toward a dim hallway, small lighting symbolizing the organization XIII's symbol lighted their path as they reached two massive doubel doors in front of them. "This is it....it all begins here....come he is waiting." said Xeno as he walked through the doors as if he was a ghost, following him the doors opened showing them a massive laboratory in their wake. Surprisingly it was still active and in motion at that as it continued to further it's results and testing. Appearing before them in front of a massive control monitor. "As you can see, most of it's members are still sleeping...even me. Come he is waiting for you, Taryx." said Xeno as he pressed a select few of buttons before him. Behind Xeno a large capsule appears before them, opening it's inner hatch, revealing a tube full of water and cords attached to the person inside. Inside of the capsule, he opened his eyes before Taryx, only to smile at his old friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:21 pm
Taryx slowly walked up to the glass and pressed his hand against it. Although he had waiting for this day, he could not bear to look at him. Instead, he turned to Xeno. With a complicated look on his face, he pulled his hood, hiding his face. "How....how is this even possible?" He asked Xeno. "He died in my arms, all those years ago..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:38 am
"Xemnas brought him back from the darkness, using all of his work and research he used both sleep, birth, and awakening to make Alixraen more perfect then any of us, but I am afraid he is not complete yet. He still needs more time. but due to Alixraen's power, Xemnas feared it as he continued his research on him and soon, knowing what he was capable of he looked us all in here to sleep within the darkness never to awaken again, till now. Now that...i have guided you all here, please feel free to look around, perhaps you will fins to what you will seek. Alixraen will awaken when I do....i'm sorry I can't stay more....my spirit is weak.....i must return to sleep.....search you're heart.....Taryx.........you're answer......is there." said Xeno weakly as he began to fade away into his spirit form and floated back into a closed test tube next to alixraen's that read "Lord of Castle Oblivion, Keeper of the Three."
The tube hatch opening next to Alixraens opened, revealing a cloaked member sleeping inside. Looking upon them he smiled as he muttered, "I am Xeno."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:30 am
Not paying attention to the emotional happening going on at the test tubes, Relix examined the technology that filled the room. He came to stop at a door with 'Energy Core' printed on it. There was a small window, but over the years it became unable to see through. "I wonder what's in there..." he muttered to himself...

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:04 pm
As the others were now occupied with seeing Alixraen, Taryx walked up to Xeno. "Xeno. What has just happenned? You're not the same are you?" Just then it occured to Taryx to turn around. There behind him on the opposite wall were eleven empty test tubes, the very same that the Rejects in this very room had once been tortured by the Organization. Taryx tried to look away, but couldn't.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff