Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 pm
Bring me back to that beach side town...
User Image

pff....

hehe...

X'DDDDDDD

I would have called it "An inside look of the Men's bathroom"
actually.

-gigglefit-

Where we met and became the best of friends... User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Norayr
My friends and I woke up today around 10:00, and I wasn't feeling too good anyway when I woke. So I drove on over to his house were I was supposed to pick everyone up. We went down to chinatown to buy some guns (pellet guns) for this vid that we were going to record today. We got a good amount of guns, and we headed on over to a place to record the vid. We got dressed, and then we started recording. Eventually we got to getting the gun out so we can include them in the shots.
okay, to clear up some of the confusion. The following was NOT part of our vid!
And as my scene came along (I have the biggest gun; deagle) someone apparently saw me with the (FAKE) gun, and reported to the police. Now we didn't know about this yet, but we started hearing sirens in the background.
Eventually someone stopped us, and the chief of security came out and started bad mouthing me.
Soon 8 district police officers, one helicopter and one police man on a bike came to the area. They asked me to drop my (FAKE) gun. I decided to go sit down and after a while, I felt I was alone... So I decided to stand and walk on over to my friend. Two of my friends were on the upper level, and noticed the police with the motorcycle. Right as I stood, both of them noticed that the cop pulled out his gun on me and was about to pull the trigger. Thank God, he told me to stop and sit back down--Avoiding the whole me being shot and dying. The rest it just what happened
Anyway. After a couple of minutes, we gave them our info and were told we can leave.

Any intense stories of your own? Near death experiences? Please do share.

EDIT: keep on the look-out for our vid! xP

Alright... here's the link: Ultimate Battle
Keep in mind this vid has nothing to do with what's in the actual plot. I decided to start fooling around in one of the scenes, so we got this. I crack up watching this everytime because I was the one involved in it. In the one in the white shirt in case y'all don't know.
Might I add how stupid it is.
The Joker...

That's so awesome!
The guy in the tight pants is so hot!
Looks like a sexy, romance novel guy.

WTF!? You comment on yourself?

...The Thief

Megus140

][ F!sh.gif ][

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm
I dont know how tarified I'll feel if 2 guns is pointing on my head..!

I havent had any experience with death related or whatever it is..
Only once when I was in this pool.. I cant swim at all..
But my friends just had to pull me in to the deep part.. I had a lifejacket on (pretty embarrassing..only me had it on in the whole pool) so once I got to the deep parts.. my friends left me.. and my body flipped over somehow I was stupid and cant flip myself back lol.. so I had to hold my breath for almost 5 mins..until the lifeguard pulled me up! I was SO scared D;

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:40 pm
Wow.

I seriously didn't know if I was going to die or not during my car accident. A truck blew a red light at 45 mph and slammed into the car I was driving, causing it to spin out across the intersection. I remember that everything slowed down before the collision and suddenly sped up when our vehicles collided. I remember seeing a white light out my window and then I must've passed out afterward because the car was at a dead stop and the air bags were smoking when I came to. That was an awful experience.

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

J h a y b z_0 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:52 pm
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

aw..this really happend?..wow..

its not the end of the world... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:57 pm
you have pretty cool friends...like not cool as in awesome, but cool as in good...and nice...and friendly...

VIII-Axel

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:26 am
The dude in the suit is my ex.

They are two crazy mofo's, I tell you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 am
nothing nearly as bad has happened to me, that is probably the worst jumping to conclusions incident ever, well it would be the worst if you were actually shot, but that'd be terrible...
♪♥♪

WalkingEpidemic

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:46 am
Skarlis

They are two crazy mofo's, I tell you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Quoting this for emphasis  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:10 pm
One day at the beach we went to one of our fav spots for crab catching and i decided to sit a couple feet away from the edge of e 15 foot drop into the ocean and i almost fell off.

hmm a couple years ago it was halloween and i was corssing my street. (I live on a back road) then my neighbor came speeding down the street and almost hit me if my friend jess didnt pull me back i would have gotten hit.

Then about 2 years ago in Boston i wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a taxie

Then when i was five i was wicked little and i could barely swim.So when evryone went to go dive into the deep end of my neighbors pool i dived in and sank to the bottom. But my dad swam in and got me =D

Oh yeah and from when i was born for bout hmm about 5 years every new years i was in the hospital with nomonia or w/e

Last one i remember i was sitting at the bottom of the stairs of my deck and my brother in his friend were thorwing blocks or wood into a bucket and he hit me in the head and blood went everywhere no i have a weird little lump on my head from that =]  

Teh Fruit Booter

1- Bran-don

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:28 pm
I got one story, not too bad, but scared me 0-o

Me and my friends were climbing trees, and i came to a tree that no one had climbed before. i grabbed on to a branch about 5 1/2 feet from the ground. Started swingging to get on top of the branch, and made it. Laying there on the one branch i tried to get up to reach another branch, but the bark was so slippery i fell off and landed on my head and back. I stopped breathing for 1 minute and as soon as i got home i passed out for atleast 4 hours. 0-o never climbed that tree again  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:33 pm
can't say I have had anything like that happen to me.. though I nearly got hit by a school bus walking home from school one day, not cool.

When I was younger I was riding my bike to a friend's house, as I hit an intersection the light was green for me, so i waited for the biker infront of me to cross, as i was about to go i looked up to see he got hit while on his bike crossing... so i slowly go off my bike afterwards and walked it the rest of the way to my friends house... kinda scared for my life after that, thank god he was wearing a helmet though unlike.. someone who looks like me ninja  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

sabrru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:07 pm
two years ago at my school we had international day were we put on a show and sell snacks from other countries. the students make the snacks so i voulentered to bring some special cookies from germany. i brought the snack and then left. i was crossing the street at the four way intersetion by my school and i saw my friend and her family about to cross the street on the other side. they waved to me and all the sudden they looked scared they kept telling me to run or turn around. when i did turn around a saw a car speeding at me. the driver wasn't paying attention and was on his cell phone, i was about to run but my foot got caught in a pot hole i sprained it so i couldn't move fast enough. lucklily the guy payed attention at the last minute and hit the brakes. he hit me but all it did was knock me over. the guy backed up a drove away. my friend came over and she and her family walked me home. if that guy didn't brake i could be dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:43 pm
    I was almost hit by a car when walking to work.
    I was crossing the road listening to my IPod, sounds stupid, but it was quiet, and I could still hear everything around me. But I didn't notice a car swing around the corner.
    The strange thing was, instead of running to the other side, I stopped. In the middle of the road.
    Luckily, he was going slowly, so he managed to stop and let me walk across. But if he was going fast, like some idiots do in a 30 ZONE scream I would have got hit.

I've also been eyed up by some creepy guy while I was walking my dog.
    I was like "My dog will attack you if you come near me". My dog was already pulling towards him O.o

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Abbyss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:45 pm
Hory clap that title scared teh bejeebus outta me...
I never really had a personal near death experience. I did get hit by a car like.. five or six years ago. I was really upset and didnt want my dad to pick me up from my friend's house so I rode my bike home and on the way to the main street, going up this hill with no sidewalks in the dark. I was almost up the hill and then out of nowhere a car turned from the main street and into the road I was on and hit me. He stopped like as soon as I fell over and started panicking(sp?) really bad. Buut even though he called an ambulance for me, I just grabbed my bike, grumbled and walked my bike for a few minutes. His house was right at the corner of the road so he stopped me before I could get too far and then the ambulance was there and did their crap. Luckily though I just ended up with bad knees for the rest of my life. rolleyes
I could tell the story about how my mum died about five years ago, buut that's a whole other chapter. stressed

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff