Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Toxic Entity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:12 pm
»I'm still a virgin.«

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:38 pm
Sugrie
Zephire

I was reading the paper one day and what story was pushed into a corner? A story about two ten year old girls, two eleven year old boys, and a twelve year old boy who were all caught having sex in the same classroom during recess @_@ Me thinks sex ed, especially in the states, needs to start younger and beefed up. And over the past couple years I've been hearing more and more about 10-13 year olds having sex, so I get the feeling that this trend will continue.

1.) a. Sexualization of childhood
b. Media
2.) Abstinence only "sexual education". Eww. D:
Abstinence only sex ed has its ups and downs. On the bad side, if the kids do decide to have sex, they have less information about safe sex. But on the other hand, saying "Well if you do have sex, at least have safe sex" dumbs down what a huge decision it is. It's almost contradictory.

iCrayon

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:47 pm
Rowsie Powsie
Flurgin Popin
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

PSSH A couple of 7 Grades at my school [i too dont tink i shall mention their name] Start dating and doing.. the stuff. -.- They don't even realize how young they still are!
thats really weird... thats also not right eek confused
sadly im in the 7th grade  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:51 pm
I still got my V-card. I hear so many stories, some saying it's good, some saying it's not. I think I will just wait till I am married. or if I am truley in love.  

MARGAR3T

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:58 pm
MARGAR3T
I still got my V-card. I hear so many stories, some saying it's good, some saying it's not. I think I will just wait till I am married. or if I am truley in love.

xD; It took me a minute to realize what you ment by V-card.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:12 pm
yes still virgin biggrin  

-Fruity_Godess-

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:03 pm
I lost mine back in November of 2006. I lost it to a guy I have known most of my life and am entirely happy with. I wouldn't change a thing about my first time. He was also a virgin when we did do it. We were also dating for about three months. I am also still with him and both of us want to spend eternity with eachother. You just have to wait for the right person. But definately wait until you are fully ready, educated and protected. You also have to be absolutely aware of the consequences that could occur from it. As I've noticed, a lot of people have pointed out how serious the decision to have sex is and I'll tell you, it was definately a serious decision for me. I was fifteen when I became sexually active, Being sixteen now. I have also been caught and talk to by my parents about having condoms, birth control pills, and other personal items that I'll not mention. I have a great career in mind for when I get out of school and I have to always remember to be careful and mindful of that whenever I have sex because if something happens, like getting pregnant, it could ruin my chance of getting where I want to be. Basically, you have to be incredibally mindful of what you're doing and be careful. You don't want to mess up your life at such a young age.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 am
sadly no i lost my v plates
and i regret doing it too
also a very awkward place too lose them =
and yes i used protection <3  

xnemo-ninjax

xXPrinceCharlieXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:37 am
this propibly sucks for u becouse every one is a vergin that is posting
its probibly not helping but ummm... ~~virgin~~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:40 am
User ImageUser Image
~live..love.//

hmm, i lost mine in what, 2003-04?
i cant even remember
-.-;;

I dun really know what to say, cept it was not satisfying
stare

O u z o B o o z o

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:33 pm
After all the magical-ness of first time sex, Alan, the dirty b*****d, ran into my kitchen - in his boxers - and grabbed a bunch of frozen marbles to dump in bed with me.
Obviously, he`d planned this out, the ********/> I never wanted to kill him until that moment.

You have no idea how cold frozen marbles are. NO IDEA.

I locked him outside. :]

In his underwear.

In November.

My aunt and uncle came home to Alan pleading to be let back inside since he was freezing.
I locked all the doors to the house and to his truck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:53 pm
I cannot WAIT to lose mine. I don't want my virginity anymore Dx [[it's a bad thing in my area >< plus I just don't see the greatness in being a virgin forever. Sex makes you feel good, right? some religions [like mine] think sex is one of those wonderful things that gets you closer to God]]

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P

beccamon

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm
P3NGW!N
I cannot WAIT to lose mine. I don't want my virginity anymore Dx [[it's a bad thing in my area >< plus I just don't see the greatness in being a virgin forever. Sex makes you feel good, right? some religions [like mine] think sex is one of those wonderful things that gets you closer to God]]

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P

xD; So would it be bad if I went on Gaia right after having sex?

@icePackett- I'm sorry your first time wasn't fun. =[ Did you guys use lube? o.o cause that can be a big part of whether your first time is pleasurable or not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:47 pm
Rechu
@icePackett- I'm sorry your first time wasn't fun. =[ Did you guys use lube? o.o cause that can be a big part of whether your first time is pleasurable or not.

Yay! Someone else who knows that lube can make or break sexual pleasure! *huggles* Lube gets overlooked way too much, and I always hear "oh, she's wet enough so we don't need it" or some sort of variation. Little do they know that a women's natural lubricant can change for many reasons ninja

And really, if they've never tried it how do they know if it will have any effect or not?  

Zephire

gotanhulahula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:52 am
stare lots of you guys are virgins im 18 and i lost my viginity when i was 13 her name was Alexandrea and she is still my girlfriend im uuuhhhh........ going to propose to her tommorow YAY!! xd xd xd xp  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff