Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:25 pm
"No! I haven't heard anything bad! I just like knowing all the female exorcists since there aren't many of us! For fun...?" Didrika thought for a moment.

"Didi..." Lavi took the piece of pancake from her chin.

"Oh! Thanks Daddy!" Didrika smiled and then went back to thinking. "Well, for me... For fun I go and bug Kanda Bread!"

"Didrika... What did we say about being more careful with that....?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:28 pm
"Yeah, you're right." She answered her head resting on her hand.

Allen turned to look at Didrika, coughing. "Yeah, that's dangerous."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:36 pm
Didrika pouted. "But...but... It's too much fun! Besides, he gets so angry, it's funny!" She smiled.

"Didrika. No matter what Yuu's reaction is, you can't keep putting yourself in danger like that. You make me and Allen worry about you! You cause me enough trouble... I still remember the panda's rant at me from earlier...So stop being so reckless." Lavi looked at her.

Didrika pouted again... "But Daaaddyyyyy!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:39 pm
He sighed. "You should try and stay out of trouble, at least for a little while.."

"Hmm.. Kanda's that angry looking stern fellow, ain't he?" Carlotta half muttered, looking at the three.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:50 pm
"hmmmm......" She looked away from her parents. "Oh! Uh-huh! That's him! It's so much fun to bug him and watch him get mad!"

"Didi!" Lavi said sternly.

"meeeeh!" She avoided their eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:55 pm
"Now that's what I call dancing with death." She raised an eyebrow at her and smiled. "He looks scary."

"That's one way to put it." He mumbled taking another bite out of his food.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:07 pm
"Umeboshi-chan. Listen to us. Don't try to mess with him again, okay?" Lavi looked at her with a slightly worried expression.

"I can prove to you that i'll be just fine!" Didrika stood up abruptly.

"Didi, what are you planning to do...?"

"I'm gonna go find Kanda and prove that I can survive bugging him!!!" With that she began to run off.

"Umeboshi-chan!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 pm
(lololol, this will be interesting)

Allen stared at her in surprise. "You can't possibly be serious!" But she ran off before he could stop her.

Blinking Carlotta stood up, "You've got your hands full." She smiled, "I've got to run, nice talking to you. Perhaps we'll run into each other again." The women waved as she turned away.

Kanda walked quickly down the quiet, and empty hallway. Staring foreward as he did so.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Lavi stared in silent disbelief for a moment. "So..what do we do with her...?" Lavi asked Allen, worried.

---

Didrika was running through the halls, wondering where Kanda could be. Before long, she found him. "YUU~UU!!" She called out with a happy sing-song voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:56 pm
"What can we do.." He sighed slightly frustrated.

Kanda winced at the voice calling behind him. He dared look over his shoulder to see Didrika following after happily. Without saying a word he quickened his pace, but he highly doubted that would stop the girl.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Lavi sighed. "all we can do is hope that she gets out of these things all in one piece..." He shook his head as he thought of the trouble his daughter could get into. "At least she knows where we are in case things get out of hand."

---

"Oh YUU~UU!!!" Didrika called out just as happily as she approached him. "You can't run away from me!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:18 pm
"We'll have to hope for the best then. I'm sure she could handle herself well enough."

"It's you again." He half grunted, watching her from the corner of his eye. Kanda's attempt to pay her no mind had obviously failed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:28 pm
"You're right. She's not an exorcist for nothing... She makes you forget that sometimes, by being so childish..but she's seen some of the horrors that we have..." Lavi put his hand on Allen's with a small sigh.

---

"Hi-hi, Yuu!" She said with a smile. "How are you today...?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Allen chuckled in response. "Yeah." He smiled. "You would have never guess that she was an exorcist..."

His eye contact strayed away from the girl, and after a long pause he spoke. "Fine." Kanda replied coldly.

She smirked wickedly watching the two from around the corner. "What fun." Carlotta whispered to herself, advancing slowly as to now blow her cover.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:44 pm
"We don't have to worry about her as much anymore.... She's been here for three years... she knows things by now..."

---

"That's good to hear!" She smiled at him and then proceeded to poke his face with a giggle.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff