Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RimiKisaragi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:39 pm
ello! I'm Rimi, 15 and in sunny ((ack)) California!! :3 I'm young! umm, I've just reciently gotten into making plushies and such with scraps of old shirts that I cut up ((heh heh))! So far, I've made a tote bag, 2 creature plushies, a dog-thing, 2 person plushies, and little red riding hood from scratch! I hope to get some pics into a gallery here soon >.< I suppose my cousin and my boredom got me into this. I also finally learned to sew and am putting that to good use. I've always wanted to make stuff anyhow smile plushies are my specialty cause that's really all I've made and I don't really know my weakness. I'm still perfecting my human plushies if you want to count that. n.n""

Sorri no links yet!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:49 pm
Hi! : ) I'm hokuz. I'm 13 (I feel small....) and I really enjoy creating cards. They're not 3D, but they're still art. I like messages in my cards. Not like quotes or sayings, but the indirect theme that I try to convey to my reader. I live in California and I hope to find other ways to find other ways to be creative through this guild! 3nodding  

hokuzfan

konluver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm
Hello I am Kon I am 14 and I an currently creating Clay charms . I usually draw and do photography , but I am just to into playing with clay
Pleased to met you all heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Hi, I'm Nat, 17, German biggrin

I like to paint using canvas, oil, water or poster paint. However, normally a mix. I also design and make items of clothing. I also sing and play several instruments. I'm an art and music geek lol.

I like to paint pop art. I feel this is my strong point artistically. I'm great with faces, portrait or pop art. However, body and poses really need improvement.

Also I'll post a link to my work as soon as I finish my current project. blaugh

EDIT: I forgot to mention what actually got me into it sweatdrop

My mother is an antique collector, so I grew up around her buying pieces of art. These really interested me, so I started to draw. However, what got me into pop art was rather random. I saw a replica print of Lichtenstein's "Girl with Hair Ribbon" and I basically fell in love. I then decided, well more like felt that I should see his works as they really are. So I went to a few exhibits and fell in love all over again.

Lichtenstein is my idol. I've painted a view copies of his works and mach him pretty well. Also I hope to get a tattoo of one of his works done later this year on my arm or leg. I feel it's only fair to devote part of myself to him, since I've gotten so much from him.

Kokain Chanel

the ghostbuster

Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:22 pm
Hey, I'm Ally, I'm sixteen and I live Canada.

I've been into crafts since like grade one when we made macaroni artwork. xD

I started really doing hard crafts last year when I took up painting and knitting.

My weaknesses? I'm super impatient and I hate doings things wong. xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:31 pm
Welcome new members! Ah, this is so exciting. Judging from the guild requests we have a huge number of people with a variety of skills and levels coming in, so this should be interesting...  

Chisa
Captain

hello people of earth 6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:35 pm
Yo, im doozier im fourteen im from ala-frickin-bama (north of it), i started drawing when i was 3 and serisouly sculpting when i was nine. Last year i started making my crude imitations of uglydolls. I found out about Kidrobot and designer toys two years ago, and ive wanted to make them eversince. I like to say that my style is based around cartoons and graffiti.
(most of my stuff is on my profile but if your too lazy to look here is some links)
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/wr-5.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/rawr.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/l_df179318e715427e4f53dd5d8a52d6e6.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/phot.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/photo-3.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/bunneh.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/doozier/bubbles.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 pm
Hello! Im 18 and from the southern united states. I have been into art since i could smear baby food on walls. I suppose i started doing three dimensional art around four when I discovered play dough. Well now I make plush figures and am experimenting with clay. I get my imspiration from fairy tale creatures. My weakness is human anatomy. My strength is my perserverence. I have some work poseted on deviatart (just search the username shivababe). But not much of my three dimensional stuff. I reeally need to update that darn thing. but...Now where did i put that confounded camera.
Im so excited about being a memeber in this guild and cant wait to settle in.
*slightly edited*  

shivababe

autumnletters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:53 pm
Hi! My name is Shannon-Marie, and I'm from New York. I've been crafting and really into the arts since I was little. I studied Fine Arts for 4 1/2 years, now I'm in school for my AS in Graphic Design and BA in Fashion and Retail. I really would love to learn more about sculpting, and I'm going to be starting to sew here pretty soon, so I'd love some advice. Art is just something I've always been into, it's really the only career I'm interested in. Some samples of my work are on dA... http://shannonmari3.deviantart.com . Although nothing new because my laptop has been on the fritz for months now, and I lost most of the work I had saved! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 pm
Hello there! I'm June [not my real name, but I go by it on gaia] and I'm going to be fifteen this year! I have a deep affection for Drama, writing, reading and sculpting! I've loved making things out of squishy-stuff ever since I've been exposed to play-doh and blutack ahah. I love almost all forms of art, including performing arts, but I can't draw to save my life! I use self-drying clay when sculpting, though I think I'm due to move on to more durable stuff soon.
Some of my stuff can be found in my shop -points to link in signature-, but it isn't working out very well... ^^;; But anyway! I love the stuff I do [most of it at least], and appreciate all comments and suggestions.

Nice to meet you all! ;D  

juneight

rockingbadseed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:00 pm
hello. heart
my name is Katrina, i am 15 (going on 16 this September)
there is no way i can tell you all about me and i what i do because i practically do it all lol
i love to paint, sculpt, sew, design/ make accessories/clothes/furniture, doodle, sketch, build, bake (lol), invent,
if it can be made, i make it
if it can be sewn, i sew it
if it can be molded, i mold it
from floral pieces, to clay toys, to dresses, to dishes, to beds, to hats, to whatever you can imagine!

the only thing that stands in my way is the lack of cash to buy more supplies lol
the few things that i can't do (yet hehe) include, but may not be limited to, glass blowing, photography, origami (oh wait; not entirely... i can make quite the darling penguin^^), crocheting, and other things that i will probably find out about from you awesome people haha.

I've never taken an art class (i guess I've always had a problem with other people telling me how to express my soul correctly), i get my inspiration from everything, i need a new sketch book every few weeks, I'm in the process of selling my clay figurines on sticks to a floral shop, i am trying to save for some paint to do a mural on our back yard fence, my style could be considered contemporary, i see art as the outlet of the soul and expression of the heart, i always have the problem of grasping one single idea and running with it (there are just too many bouncing around in my head!!!) i love making caricatures of my friends, i like to design clothes, hats, purses... (my dream is be a designer of some sort), i create art from whatever "mediums" i can get my hands on...
hmmm....and, i used to create very happy things, but something happened to me that has opened my eyes to a new, darker i must say, style. if you want to know, ask lol. heck, if you want to know anything else about me just ask i love answering questions biggrin
i am also working on a blog with my work, so I'll post that link later lol
and i guess that is the basics and i can't wait to see the awesome creations of my fellow artists! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 pm
hello all!
im Julie
16, high school student
sydney, australia
been doing creative and crafty for as long as i can remember
i do 2D and 3D stuff
i like using pencils and markers, paper/card and felt.
i like making little felt things for my friends and they seem to like it.
i do my stuff when i have time. which means after school work and study, piano practise, work etc... its normally a holiday activity for me...

but its great to be here! biggrin  

ate_gulai

Aulora

Interesting Prophet

16,140 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:59 am
Hello,

My name is Sarah and I am 26 years old and a graphic arts major who lives in a town called Oroville in California. I have always been a creative person and have a passion for art. I currently just started sewing, I made my very first stuffed bunny last year and I've sewn a few dresses already (going for the gothic lolita style). I also work with polymer clay. I've made a few cell phone accessories, greeting cards, ribbon roses, and I also scrapbook. I draw on my spare time. About three years ago, I made a dragon out of a clothes hanger, newspaper, strips of plaster type material, fabric, sequins, and clay. I just love making things.

Well hope to see what everyone can do and share each others thoughts on all of our awesome artwork.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am
Hello, I'm Felicia and I'm 15 years old. I've been drawing since I was really young, but I started sculpting like last year. I work with polymer clay to create charms, cell phone charms, necklaces, bracelets, and small sculptures. You can find all my art and crafting at my deviantart: http://summermagic.deviantart.com
Also I'm working on trying to open a livejournal shop where I can sell my works, so that is in progress and you can see it here: http://summerwishez.livejournal.com
What I consider my weakness is that I just don't have enough technique and skill, so I'm hoping to learn more and get better.  

summermagic

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:14 am
User Image
.::Hi all::.
My name is Hanna, im 22 years old (in a few days) and i come from Sweden.
And i have always been a very creative person, making things as long as i can remember, i have a special place in my heart for knitting and crocheting, but i like to do so much. Jewlery, bracelets, braiding, wire, clay, painting and much much more.
And one thing thats typical me is that it takes forever to finish a job, if i ever, i have started many times, just to give up halfway and throwing it away. And i have to get a cam of some sort to get some pictures up, but im hoping that wont take to long. ^__^'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff