Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:36 pm
SoraSabishii
"oh, no he's not!" Sabishii said, running and aiming to ram the offender of her new allie.
* turns around and slices her profundly in the chest throwing her out of the stage* As if an Attack like that would work agianst me *vanishes and appears right next to her body* you may be a bounty hunter but you trully are no match for me powers twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:43 pm
Sabishii, still hissing in pain, swiped his feet and the man hit the ground with the thump, taking advantage of this Sabishii jumped on top of the man and put her gun to his head, and yelled in an irrate voice "DOn't underestimate me!"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:54 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii, still hissing in pain, swiped his feet and the man hit the ground with the thump, taking advantage of this Sabishii jumped on top of the man and put her gun to his head, and yelled in an irrate voice "DOn't underestimate me!"
hahahahahahahha you truely beleive that you have me twisted *his katana was at her neck* but you will never be able to surpase me * vanishes agian this time stiking her head then takes her gun and cuts it in half* dont overestimate yourself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Sabishii looked at the remains of her gun, and bringing it up to her face she whispered in a sad tone "My gun, my frigin' gun. It's dead..." She then looked at the man in a malicous way. She stood up, quickly pocketing her gun peices, and takeing her old faishoned hunting rifle out. She continued to to glare at the man before she yelled "Your on the top of my list now buddy!" she shot at him, quickkly exacreeding the empty shells onto the stage.

"Give me your name, now!"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:07 pm
Berry watches them fight and fight on. "This gets boreding to watch after a while..." Berry yawns.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:13 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry watches them fight and fight on. "This gets boreding to watch after a while..." Berry yawns.
* dodges all her bullets and appears next to Berry* So i Bore you now twisted * grabs her waist and kisses her passionatly while still dodging the bullets* how bored are you know my dear *vanishes and appears next to Sabishi and whispers seducatively in her ear* Its Damos my dear ninja * then he vanishes with a cruel evil laughter* twisted rofl  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Sabishii had a blush creep across her face, and a shiver run up her spine. Where'd he go, now? She ran over to Berry, looking at her "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:17 pm
SoraSabishii
"You know," Sabishii said looking at Berry briafly, before turning back around to the fight. "your assistance would be appriciated..." Sabishii replaced the bullets in her gun quickly. She started charging up her gun, maeking it glow breifly, before uttering the words "Firaga!" quickly. Aiming for the offender of her precious gun.
(( did you read the last post sweatdrop ???))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:28 pm
(( eek oops...i was making the last post when that popped up, sorry!

Okay it's edited, read it over...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:35 pm
SoraSabishii
(( eek oops...i was making the last post when that popped up, sorry!))
(( thats okay just continue with the story and it will be alright))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:36 pm
((Oooooooooooooooooh, already edited it...just read it over.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 pm
* in another dimesion/world*....why does this always happen when i weild you my friend? why must you taunt others? sad * grips his smaller Katana and puts it in its place* you brother may be wild and uncontrolable in battle but he is nuthing compared to your manipulative ways...i must train you both before our next battle, we mustnt repeat ourselfs

So we plan to get stronger, i have been wanting to come out for some time now twisted

.....we shall see, i would love to see those two young maidens agian ninja  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Sabishii looked at her gun as she plopped down next to Berry. "Man! Fang is broken!" That was the name of her gun, the other was called Bubbles. Yes, odd name...she knows. "Damos, huh?" Sabishii let the name roll ofher tounge, before quickly shaking her head. She didn't have time for this stuff "Creep...hey!" she poked Berry several times.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:57 pm
Berry face was flushed red."He..he...kisssed me?"Berry was now shocked" im still bored but im now more confused and shocked."Berry looked around the room "what happened to him?"
((MWM you are very lucky your one of my close friends.))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:59 pm
"He disaapeared after he told me his name..." Sabishii looked down at her gun with a frown. She then looked back up at Berry and said "He didn't you harm did he?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff