Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 pm
....I've seen so many people use that pic....

Right, Stiv, are you in any clans? And where would you like your headband?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:58 am
Shin Defender of Light
ruhler
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
O_O

Thank you all so much! Now, if you are going to change it, please pm me saying so, and make sure you change it to something you will be please with for a long time. I am progressing slowly but surely on the comic/manga, but it is hard because I don't know if rockergirl-what's her face who goes by Kanien really wants to look like her signature. Also, whoever used to be Aquausi but killed him and changed his name and all, I need that info too. Oh, and that other girl who says 'funkeh' all the time......I'll have to go by her avatar.....

Omg, shes annoying.

Lol, it seems she just goes around calling people 'funkeh' because she has nothing better to do or something ^^;;

Don't even bother putting in her in it. She doesnt even do anything. Just make her one of those people in the background whos like 5 inches tall that you have to look real hard for. Ya know, like "wheres Waldo" ? rofl
wow you really arent kind.....lol funkeh is an awesome word....just because someone says a word doesnt mean you get to say what you say about them...damn that really gets on my nerves.........grow up and stop talking about people...maybe then you will leanr whatever you say or do comes back to you 10 fold.....or maybe you need 2 wit and get a lovely taste of it before you actually use your head...

anyways ruhler....heres my rp pic...its not much but yah-and llol if ya want add the headband round the neck lol

User Image  

Laguna_Leinhart

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:16 pm
Perfect timing! Did you want me to add cat ears or anything like that?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:16 am
Ruler, when you get to the part where i join the Akatsuki and put on the aromr and stuff. look at my siggy and that is what i look like. just post back when you get to the part where i kill Pein.  

Oni_Soul

Laguna_Leinhart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:10 am
ruhler
Perfect timing! Did you want me to add cat ears or anything like that?
yes cat ears please! lol dont forget my tail and you have to add my red collar- thats basically all i ask then^.^ thanx ruhler! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:43 pm
User Image

Even though I'll be Kikyo from Inuyasha, in the rpg, i'll be kikyo from the akatsuki.

Oh, and I prefer the headband on her neck.  

Kurona Chiba

jessierox1016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:12 pm
Here's mine:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:18 pm
Well, then. I can't keep a fellow manga-ka in wait. (:

User Image
^ That's a quick 5 minute sketch of my RPC..do you need a colour version?
8D  

krimmson

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:14 pm
Holy crap! Yesssss, my thread has been resurrected from the depths of oblivion; I can continue working now!

Maybe.....just describe the colors of your clothes? Unless you want to walk around in a all-white outfit, that's fine with me. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:06 pm
this is mine

User Image

Rp name: Raijin Uchiha
Village : Leaf
Clan: Uchiha  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:12 pm
ruhler
Holy crap! Yesssss, my thread has been resurrected from the depths of oblivion; I can continue working now!

Maybe.....just describe the colors of your clothes? Unless you want to walk around in a all-white outfit, that's fine with me. :3

all righty, then. I'll whip up a color one for you when I can. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:19 pm
Kurona Chiba
User Image

Even though I'll be Kikyo from Inuyasha, in the rpg, i'll be kikyo from the akatsuki.

Oh, and I prefer the headband on her neck.

xd we already have someone who is basically kikyo lol, kikiomoru, based of inuyasha also anyway  

thewhitelynx

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:39 pm
this is my RPC... jsut change him to look like an anime character then also change the costume to the one Chunnins and Jounins usually wear... also add a jar on his left hand...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:36 am
*twitch*  

thewhitelynx

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out