Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

`Pingy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:00 am
First, thanks for accepting me into the guild. The response was pretty quick it seemed.

I'm not that old actually, only 13, going to be 14 in October. I have played video games my whole life I guess. Not one of my systems I have previously played have been sold off. All my systems shall stay with me, and I don't plan on selling them. I have a few Intellivisions thanks to my dad, a Nintendo (The gray rectangular system wink ), a N64, a Playstation (The first), a Wii, a GBC, GBA, a DS (which I gave to my sister), and a DSL.

I love playing Mario Kart, I play with my dad often, and with all my friends. I also like the Zelda series, although sadly I haven't gotten around to finishing Twilight Princess. And I have many, many games.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone, and I hope being in here will be enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:20 am
I made it in! Sweet! 8D

Okay, I wanted to join because I have a deadly obsession to Nintendo and Gaia. I found this guild, which is a mixture of my two favorite things, and it was love a first sight. Anyways, my favorite game would have to be Twilight Princess, and I'm on my second way through the game currently. But most importantly I'm awaiting the greatness that will be Brawl.

About me, well, I'm 13. 14 in November. I have a short attention span, I log on and off of Gaia at weird intervals, and like words that start with the letter P.
Anyways, I hope my stay here will be enjoyable and that I can make some new friends. (:

[Hyrule]

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 am
[Hyrule]
I made it in! Sweet! 8D

Okay, I wanted to join because I have a deadly obsession to Nintendo and Gaia. I found this guild, which is a mixture of my two favorite things, and it was love a first sight. Anyways, my favorite game would have to be Twilight Princess, and I'm on my second way through the game currently. But most importantly I'm awaiting the greatness that will be Brawl.

About me, well, I'm 13. 14 in November. I have a short attention span, I log on and off of Gaia at weird intervals, and like words that start with the letter P.
Anyways, I hope my stay here will be enjoyable and that I can make some new friends. (:

If you visit and post frequently you'll definitely make new friends.

I hope you will have a very Pleasant stay here.

Craptasmic
I just joined today. Happy to be here! I love my Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I've beaten it a ridiculous amount of times and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm getting a Wii soon, and I have a DS that never leaves my sight.
I'm 16 right now, and I'll be 17 in December, making me a Junior in High School. I think I'm still probably a bit behind on some games, though. I kinda skipped past a lot of system, so while all the other kids would play with their Gamecubes and Xboxes and Playstations, I'd always be playing my SNES.
I know some people that hate me for this, but I have recently acquired a PS2. I hate it compared to my Nintendo systems, but I absolutely can not live without Kingdom Hearts. But that's about it.
Also, I like ducks, turtles and zombies.
That about covers it. Great to be here!

OH, also, my name is Portia. You can call me that if you like. Or Tasmic or Port or anything else you can think up.

You should definitely meet Lifelessfox.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 am
My name is Ryan.
My favourite video game is Halo 3, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I like to play Nintendo games to, such as Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, and Duck Hunt.
I found the guild in the guild spotlight thingy and I was accepted by Meta_Fish, the guild owner.  

The Big Dipper

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:27 am
Eggs.com
Waynebrizzle
[Hyrule]
I made it in! Sweet! 8D

Not if your me... xD I've been on since, like, March or so and I'm just barely over n00b status. hehe... he... *sniffle*

LIAR.

I know you. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:29 am
Waynebrizzle
Eggs.com
Waynebrizzle
[Hyrule]
I made it in! Sweet! 8D

Not if your me... xD I've been on since, like, March or so and I'm just barely over n00b status. hehe... he... *sniffle*

LIAR.

I know you. D:
I'm just over reacting then... sweatdrop  

Eggs.com

Lennarann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:17 am
Hello! Im Melissa, Nintendo is the only system I have ever owned (I'm not even sure why that is) I love the new pokemon pearl game for the ds. I'm excited to be a part of this guild heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:11 am
The Big Dipper
My name is Ryan.
My favourite video game is Halo 3, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I like to play Nintendo games to, such as Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, and Duck Hunt.
I found the guild in the guild spotlight thingy and I was accepted by Meta_Fish, the guild owner.
METOOMETOOMETOOMETOOMETOOMETOOMETOO  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

duganmaster1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:19 am
..............................sup....................i like nintendo............i also like parodies of nintendo................... like super mario frustration..... ninja ....thats all, i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:36 am
Hi people, I am GreatTidus, but you can call me Ben or Tidus. I am 15 years old, and I enjoy playing games (no kidding!).

I began gaming on the Sega Mega Drive, which my brother had. After that, he got a Playstation, which I used a lot too. Later I got a GameCube and eventually a Wii. My favorite game is Final Fantasy VIII (PSone), but I also enjoyed Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Twilight Princess.

Games with a good storyline, good gameplay and swords are the games I like most (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Zelda, Fire Emblem).  

GreatTidus

IceintheInk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:51 am
GreatTidus
Hi people, I am GreatTidus, but you can call me Ben or Tidus. I am 15 years old, and I enjoy playing games (no kidding!).

I began gaming on the Sega Mega Drive, which my brother had. After that, he got a Playstation, which I used a lot too. Later I got a GameCube and eventually a Wii. My favorite game is Final Fantasy VIII (PSone), but I also enjoyed Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Twilight Princess.

Games with a good storyline, good gameplay and swords are the games I like most (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Zelda, Fire Emblem).

Wind Waker! I really enjoyed that. Never met anyone else who did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:06 am
Hi I'm Matthew. I have a Wii, DS lite and a broken ps2. I like to play any g.t.a. game ,the Halo trilogy, any game that has ether Mario or Star Fox,
and the sims games. I think they could have done better on Mysims. I also beat my sister every day because she steals my game and use them as throw toys. evil So that is about me.  

Mark von Drake

Herr Schroeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 am
Hello. I have all popular Nintendo systems (including handheld) except the Super Nintendo and the Wii (which I am working on buying)...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:25 pm
*is thinking about getting off the guild if it gets noobed*  

Diglidi-Dude

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games