Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::NotteRequiem's Department Store:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Locust Girl
Where's Saddler!?

I made him on tektek.org actually. The only problem was that he had a female's hairstyle.
neutral

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this in YOUR avatar thread, but I just wanted to make a suggestion. :3
My Gaia Saddler
Yeah, I konw, he's wearing a Sari. But hey! I did my best!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:05 pm
Okokok, I got creative with Saddler... But like the disclaimer says, color consistency is my priority. That, and getting creative with color choices is really difficult... It's hard to find a purple robe with green trim...

Honestly, what the hell was Capcom thinking?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 pm
Locust Girl
Locust Girl
Where's Saddler!?

I made him on tektek.org actually. The only problem was that he had a female's hairstyle.
neutral

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this in YOUR avatar thread, but I just wanted to make a suggestion. :3
My Gaia Saddler
Yeah, I konw, he's wearing a Sari. But hey! I did my best!

You're allowed to post suggestions, smile

I put up my own version. I worked on it today but never uploaded, you can chastise me as you please, it's there now though..

Your edit isn't all that bad actually... The sun staff definately wasn't my choice in his weapon, mostly because the shape is all wrong.. the Hades septer seems to fit the bill a bit more for me. The sari is very creative, but like I said, the colors just don't click to me (not that the ones I chose did, but I had to make due with what I had).

Don't take this as something mean, I'm just a stickler when it comes to things like this. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:11 pm
MM-212 Beta
I really love the Nemesis one. VERY CREATIVE!

Tee-hee, thanks!

I was smirking the whole time... I actually got to use the tentacle set in an edit... I'm a sick puppy, I know. xd

Sorry for the multiple posts... But.. it is my thread after all... the only place I actually get to pretend I'm the boss. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Hey! I like your Saddler. A totally different perspective. I completely forgot about that staff! I still like my hair better! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:09 pm
NotteRequiem
Okokok, I got creative with Saddler... But like the disclaimer says, color consistency is my priority. That, and getting creative with color choices is really difficult... It's hard to find a purple robe with green trim...

Honestly, what the hell was Capcom thinking?

Saddler's design was quite...unique. I'm still trying to debate whether he's fat, or if it's just the cloaky material... confused  

Locust Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Saddler was a religious cult leader...

WTFH did that have to do with Resident Evil?

Don't even get me started on the Gigantes. I could rant for a year about those ridiculous additions to survival horror. What's next, a fire-breathing Dragon?!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:27 am
NotteRequiem
Saddler was a religious cult leader...

WTFH did that have to do with Resident Evil?

Don't even get me started on the Gigantes. I could rant for a year about those ridiculous additions to survival horror. What's next, a fire-breathing Dragon?!

Don't say that! Capcom might use that idea.  

Hanibal Rex

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:07 am
If they're reading this then they've seen our other wonderful suggestions. I doubt we have much to fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:42 am
Just remember everyone... some of these edit's wont work on Gaia because of the gender and hair and layering... You should PM NotteRequiem if you're unsure which ones will work. 3nodding  

AggressiveExpansion

UBCS187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 am
I would really like to see MIkhail Victor, the merc who gets killed off by nemesis in R.E.3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:57 pm
First page has been updated with Milhail Victor, Dead Aim characters, and several updates to existing avatars.

3nodding  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:09 am
Ok so, it was brought to my attention that several of the pics were broken, so I just fixed them.

smile

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:47 am
With that new vampire skin you could do Murphy. Carlos' friend that he(or nic) kills in Re3  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 am
If you can find me a referance picture, I'll do it. I'm just going to be away from my games for a few days, so I won't have the chance to play through it and find him.. emo  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff