Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kay *flash steps and all the Heartless except for the one on on the new guy's head* yo so where you heading confused ?? and can i i ask why you have a heartless with you?? confused
just puts a finger to his lips and turns to walk towards the library
* looks at him with a face and whispers* okay sweatdrop *and follows him* berry are you coming? wink
Berry ran up to him"Sorry about that ." Berry sweat drop and blushed.
whats up in the library man?? sweatdrop stare *he whispered*
just continues to walk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kay *flash steps and all the Heartless except for the one on on the new guy's head* yo so where you heading confused ?? and can i i ask why you have a heartless with you?? confused
just puts a finger to his lips and turns to walk towards the library
* looks at him with a face and whispers* okay sweatdrop *and follows him* berry are you coming? wink
just continues to walk
*talks to berry* this guy is weird should we trust him?? confused sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
"i dont know myself, its your choice again."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:16 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
opens the door to the library and motions to come inside  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:18 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
*thinks to himself, man she isnt very independent is she sweatdrop * okay ill follow him, it doesnt matter we are on our way to the library anyways wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:22 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
*thinks to himself, man she isnt very independent is she sweatdrop * okay ill follow him, it doesnt matter we are on our way to the library anyways wink
"Oh okay..." Berry looked at him"Sorry that i dont make decisions. its just i never really have a choice before and i am not use to it completely." Berry sighed a bit.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
walks inside of the library not noticing the heartless still on the top of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:40 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
walks inside of the library not noticing the heartless still on the top of his head
*Damos appears and strikes the heartless on his head cuasing it to have a big bump on the shadow's head* why may i ask do you have a Heartless on your head stare ?*he asked coldly*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
just continues to walk
"Oh okay..." Berry looked at him"Sorry that i dont make decisions. its just i never really have a choice before and i am not use to it completely." Berry sighed a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Damos appears and strikes the heartless on his head cuasing it to have a big bump on the shadow's head* why may i ask do you have a Heartless on your head stare ?*he asked coldly*
looks up and sees the heartless "....." picks it up off his head and sends it into a dark portal  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:03 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
looks up and sees the heartless "....." picks it up off his head and sends it into a dark portal
Who are you stare * he asks him and then he stares at his brother coldly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THEM)) just stares at him for a sec and starts thinking of a way to speak to them  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:35 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THEM)) just stares at him for a sec and starts thinking of a way to speak to them
*starts to walk away* forget it your no use to me stare *then he summons a Samurai nobady that he had captured earlier* send this to my room understood *it nodded its head yes took the item and disappeared* ...that is how you deal with these stupid creatures*plops down onto a couch*
((dude whats wrong what up with your character?? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:36 pm
((oh he is mute, just read it sweatdrop redface ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*starts to walk away* forget it your no use to me stare *then he summons a Samurai nobady that he had captured earlier* send this to my room understood *it nodded its head yes took the item and disappeared* ...that is how you deal with these stupid creatures*plops down onto a couch*
((dude whats wrong what up with your character?? sweatdrop ))

picks up a book on heartless and nobodies and starts searching through them  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces