Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:40 am
Are you suggesting something? stare ninja

It's good, anyhow~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:20 am
Minielf
I think both you and Niph are too suspicious of me Toki blaugh , do you really think I'd know everything you two get up to? Anyway the whole pervert thing and the main female character being a maid was just fan service really, or some comedy relief. Its rarely referred to after that. Instead, I pull other anime cliches and use them.
Aw man. Don't pull the sexually suggestive jokes, Minielf. They are just so funny! xd 4laugh  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:08 am
Tokioka
Minielf
I think both you and Niph are too suspicious of me Toki blaugh , do you really think I'd know everything you two get up to? Anyway the whole pervert thing and the main female character being a maid was just fan service really, or some comedy relief. Its rarely referred to after that. Instead, I pull other anime cliches and use them.
Aw man. Don't pull the sexually suggestive jokes, Minielf. They are just so funny! xd 4laugh

Correction: you find them funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:25 am
Tokioka
Minielf

If you find them funny, you will love what I am going to write in my fifth chapter. wink  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:01 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Minielf

You can't seriously say that you don't like the occasional sexual innuendo right? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:02 am
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

If you find them funny, you will love what I am going to write in my fifth chapter. wink
4laugh lol I look forward to it.  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:12 am
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Minielf

You can't seriously say that you don't like the occasional sexual innuendo right? wink

Shut up. Innuendo isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's better.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:49 am
Say, what do you think of having a femal character being dressed up in the bikini Princess Leia wore in Star Wars ROTJ? xd  

Minielf

spawnofebil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:00 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Minielf

Except when you are the victim neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:48 pm
Minielf
Say, what do you think of having a femal character being dressed up in the bikini Princess Leia wore in Star Wars ROTJ? xd
4laugh lol

I don't really like star wars - make it more raunchy! lol 3nodding  

Tokioka

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:50 pm
spawnofebil
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Minielf

Except when you are the victim neutral
Um, ok... spookeh eek

@Niphy: Then quit naysaying what I'm saying! You like it, I like it, we all like it. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:37 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
4laugh lol

No, not yet! xp I am planning to do a nude scene with my female MC and my Male MC during the middle of the novel, but its too early right now to do it.

Surely a sexy elf girl in a skimpy bikini that barely covers her breasts is enough fan service for you? blaugh  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:23 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
4laugh lol

No, not yet! xp I am planning to do a nude scene with my female MC and my Male MC during the middle of the novel, but its too early right now to do it.

Surely a sexy elf girl in a skimpy bikini that barely covers her breasts is enough fan service for you? blaugh
Me Wantee!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:15 pm
smile  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:49 pm
@Toki - ...