Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:04 pm
The sudden knock of the towering black-oaken door broek Tsshyeiah of her trance. She slipped out of Esloleiar's grasp and glided over to the door. She touched the brass handle,twisted it, and pulled back. The door let out an immsensely loud KREEEEAK. Tsshyeiah blinked a few times and stared at the boy. "Yes?" She asked in a somewhat annoyed voice. Esloleiar slithered behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder, grinning; exposing his very white and pointed teeth, not to mention his dim red eyes. "A visitor?" He asked, nearly recuding himself to a laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:09 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
The sudden knock of the towering black-oaken door broek Tsshyeiah of her trance. She slipped out of Esloleiar's grasp and glided over to the door. She touched the brass handle,twisted it, and pulled back. The door let out an immsensely loud KREEEEAK. Tsshyeiah blinked a few times and stared at the boy. "Yes?" She asked in a somewhat annoyed voice. Esloleiar slithered behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder, grinning; exposing his very white and pointed teeth, not to mention his dim red eyes. "A visitor?" He asked, nearly recuding himself to a laughter.

The large door opened a few seconds later. Tuesday saw a woman in the doorway, she looked rather annoyed.
"Ummm, yes. I've been looking for a home for days, I am very hungry. Can I please stay here?"
Tuesday was rather shy when meeting new people. He was slightly intimidated by the man next to the woman.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:12 pm
Esloleiar smirked and kissed Tsshyeiah on the cheek before slinking back into the shadows once more, seeming as though he could appear and disappear at will. "What are you?" She asked, blinking once more. "This is the Hellsinious Mansion, for Vampires, Minor Demons and Humans who are willing to live the rest of the residents."

[[ Short. ;-;]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:14 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Esloleiar smirked and kissed Tsshyeiah on the cheek before slinking back into the shadows once more, seeming as though he could appear and disappear at will. "What are you?" She asked, blinking once more. "This is the Hellsinious Mansion, for Vampires, Minor Demons and Humans who are willing to live the rest of the residents."

[[ Short. ;-;]]

Why should I be jealous of this couple?
"Oh."
Smiles and protrudes fangs  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Tsshyeiah nodded and stepped aside," What floor would you like a room on? And after that,which wing? Left or right?" She looked behind herself,then paused a moment,"After you're done selecting your room, you'll join us for breakfast."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:43 pm
"Oh, I'll stay on the first floor, ummm, I'll pick an unoccupied room."
Surprised by the hospitality Tuesday nodded and proceded inside as Tysshyeia(not sure, spelling) led the way to all the unoccupied rooms.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:21 pm
[[Almost! :3 ]]

Up the large marble staircase they went. Tsshyeiah swirved to the left and down the extensively long hallway. She extended an arm,"Choose a room, most are fully furnished." The doors in front of her were as different and as unusual as what they contained. Each one had a different shape that made the other look completely different. Even the ones with some slight similarity had some difference. She bowed,"Just go down the large staircase and turn to your right, the kitchen is there. We will be serving breakfast very shortly." She said,turning around and leaving Tuesday in the dimly lit hallway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:55 pm
Tsshyeiah left Tuesday in the hall to find a room.

Wow, this place is so big! And the rooms are so nice.
He walks into a room with a large black door and opens it.
Woah! This is my room.

The room he chose had dark walls and a large circular window with iron bars. The bed was huge, piled with blankets since it was so cold in the house. They were a white and black as for the sheets, pillows, chairs and the floor was a dark wood.

He unloaded his things...like i have any...onto a chair and made his way down to the kitchen.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:29 pm
Hearing footsteps recede down the hallway to the main room, she decided to peak out her door to see if she should follow. It seemed like they were supposed to all go, so she went back in her room, removed her wet purple cloak, put her weapons on her bed, and followed the same direction she had seen others go. She found herself in the kitchen, where many pale, beautiful people had gathered themselves. She felt extremely out of place with her tanned skin, green tunic, and brown boots. She tried to shake the awkwardness by sitting down by one of the fellow occupants, keeping her head down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Tuesday walks around in the kitchen and looks in the fridge for something to eat.
He sees a few blood bags and takes one out, pokes a hole in it with his fangs and then silently drinks it.
It is gone in about a few seconds so he throws the bag away.
Soon he finds a chair and listens to others chatter from their mouths and mind.
this is actually quite entertaining.

Soon later he goes back to his omninous room and looks in the mirror.
wow, have I changed a lot, my eye color has changed since drinking, it's usually a black or dark grey, but now that I'm not famished it has turned a light purple. I've never seen this before. And I'm so skinny! My hair is so long! ugh. i look hideous!
He then slams his fist down on the table making a loud thud.
Soon after footsteps are heard down the hall.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:18 am
Princess Naika

She smiled and walked with her, she looked and saw other people who lived in the manor. " i m sorry.... i must sound wierd... after breakfeat i have somewhere to go.... hope you don't mind... i mean you must be pretty bust yourself with Raphael and all that..." Still looking, she had a sudden stop. There he was agin, the guy who looked just like Lyon. " Emilia... pardon but just who is that guy over there..?" She was now curious than ever to know.

Emilia had remained quite for most of time, reverting back to what her father had taught her, even more so when she an half breed, 'You're lower than me, lower than them, so you keep quite and don't talk. Unless you really need to, in short no one cares about you.' He had always had that warm disposition about him, the one that hated Emilia. She wasn't sure why she was remembering it or feeling this way, she thought it could be that she somehow felt guilty for liking and following Raphael all the time.

Today however she was planning, if not now, at least later, to get out of this mind set, she had changed quite a bit from yesterday again, not only psychologically but in appearance, although not to the negative effect off her state of mind, but rather with a bright and glowing look, probably down to Raphael. It defiantly wasn't her clothes that made her bright. Today she wore a Victorian styled stain skirt, in black, with a crushed velvet black panel, running down the front and back, symmetrically, and ruffled up piece of black lace, hung and then rose at several points going around the A-line skirt. Along with this she wore a black corset; it fastened with little hooks and eyes up the front. Two lace straps adorned her pale and somewhat broad, for a female, shoulders. Around her neck she wore a black lace collar, with an amethyst pendant on, that brought out the purple tint in her eyes. She supposed she had got that tint through being a half breed.

Finally the words for Hikari hit her and brought her out of her mind set, remembering her father’s words. "That's fine...." She smiled a little, "It's fine I think Raphael was planning on taking me somewhere today... Something about showing me something interesting he read." She let a soft laugh leave her lips, 'something interesting' she highly doubted in vamprric fact there was much she would find interesting. "What man? Oh, erm I'm not rightly sure, I only really know several people here, you, Raphael, Markus, Viktor and Draven. The latter being my brothers."

Just at the mention of his name he seemed to appear, the tall, handsome Raphael, his hair tied back this morning in a small ponytail, in his hand a rapier, he'd clearly been fencing or was going to. He yet again wore a old fashioned man's shirt, that had baggy sleeves and tied at the wrists, much like a pirates and the like where supposed to be. The collar was not tied though and a vee shape of his pale chest was exposed. He then wore black slacks with black leather boots over the top. "Good morning madams." He smiled with a glint in his dark red tinted eyes. "Are you off for Breakfast? I would love to company you there." He seemed a completely different person from the one who had been cocky and a little rude before, then again that was Raphael.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:58 am
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

She smiled and walked with her, she looked and saw other people who lived in the manor. " i m sorry.... i must sound wierd... after breakfeat i have somewhere to go.... hope you don't mind... i mean you must be pretty bust yourself with Raphael and all that..." Still looking, she had a sudden stop. There he was agin, the guy who looked just like Lyon. " Emilia... pardon but just who is that guy over there..?" She was now curious than ever to know.

Emilia had remained quite for most of time, reverting back to what her father had taught her, even more so when she an half breed, 'You're lower than me, lower than them, so you keep quite and don't talk. Unless you really need to, in short no one cares about you.' He had always had that warm disposition about him, the one that hated Emilia. She wasn't sure why she was remembering it or feeling this way, she thought it could be that she somehow felt guilty for liking and following Raphael all the time.

Today however she was planning, if not now, at least later, to get out of this mind set, she had changed quite a bit from yesterday again, not only psychologically but in appearance, although not to the negative effect off her state of mind, but rather with a bright and glowing look, probably down to Raphael. It defiantly wasn't her clothes that made her bright. Today she wore a Victorian styled stain skirt, in black, with a crushed velvet black panel, running down the front and back, symmetrically, and ruffled up piece of black lace, hung and then rose at several points going around the A-line skirt. Along with this she wore a black corset; it fastened with little hooks and eyes up the front. Two lace straps adorned her pale and somewhat broad, for a female, shoulders. Around her neck she wore a black lace collar, with an amethyst pendant on, that brought out the purple tint in her eyes. She supposed she had got that tint through being a half breed.

Finally the words for Hikari hit her and brought her out of her mind set, remembering her father’s words. "That's fine...." She smiled a little, "It's fine I think Raphael was planning on taking me somewhere today... Something about showing me something interesting he read." She let a soft laugh leave her lips, 'something interesting' she highly doubted in vamprric fact there was much she would find interesting. "What man? Oh, erm I'm not rightly sure, I only really know several people here, you, Raphael, Markus, Viktor and Draven. The latter being my brothers."

Just at the mention of his name he seemed to appear, the tall, handsome Raphael, his hair tied back this morning in a small ponytail, in his hand a rapier, he'd clearly been fencing or was going to. He yet again wore a old fashioned man's shirt, that had baggy sleeves and tied at the wrists, much like a pirates and the like where supposed to be. The collar was not tied though and a vee shape of his pale chest was exposed. He then wore black slacks with black leather boots over the top. "Good morning madams." He smiled with a glint in his dark red tinted eyes. "Are you off for Breakfast? I would love to company you there." He seemed a completely different person from the one who had been cocky and a little rude before, then again that was Raphael.

She seemed to have missed one because by the time she had named them all he had vanished. She sighed and looked around just in case he would reapear....but he didnt. She thought a bit maybe i should go and look for him later, he might. no .... he wouldn't " well let's be on our way... let's not kep breakfeast waiting for us.." she smiled and started walking. Her purple velvet dress was slliding on the floor, and the blood red ribbons added the perfect comination to the dress. Her hair, as golden as gold,was in a braid with jeweled accessories. She wore the some choker that she wore she was a child, a black one with a jewled cross.

as they walked through the hallways to the breakfeast room, she looked everwhere on her way, in vain to try and spot him. But somehow it seemed as if he had acctualy vanished, she smiled and continued as though nothing was bothering her.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:19 pm
[[

[The][Shika][Spazz]'s post has been deleted because of rules with myself. She would understand because we are best friends. If this ever happens again, I will be forced to give her a warning.

]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Xellious smiled gently and placed Anro back in his steel cage, where Anro let out a happy squeek. Anro scuttled back into his cage and buried himself in the cedar wood shavings at the bottom of his cage. Xellious put his hood up of his black cloak and exited his dimly lit room, closing the heavy door behind him. He walked out of the hall, and down several flights of stairs. Other residents of his house were staring at him and pointing at him as though he were some famous celebrity. He was very tall, and not only did his pure midnight-black cloak draped over his head make him noticable, but his three-foot-long braid sitting on his shoulder and extending past his mid-arm seem incredibly remarkable.

He quickly trotted down the stairs untill he saw Tsshyeiah. Esloleiar seemed to be slinking away into the shadows once more, as he always seemed to be, cackling to himself occasionally and smirking his repulsive and sickening grin. It was a miricle itself to find how Tsshyeiah had fallen in love with such an insane man, whatever he was.

Xellious removed his hood, his pale face now visible. His eyes were a dim red, and he looked at Tsshyeiah. "Are preperations ready?" He asked, putting his lengthy braid of hair behind him. She nodded and trotted off into the dining room, where extremely long tables resided.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games