Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Favorite FMWS song! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:28 pm
All of them!(Except Rock and Roll princess. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:55 pm
OMFG, Myco sings Eternal Snow:

here

Its kinda like a music video, like one of MTV. lol. Its nice, it has translations and its pretty accurate. 3nodding  

akeikas
Captain

Syndrome of Light

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm
new future, saikai, eternal snow, myself, i love u, umm anything else basically, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:51 pm
Karren Hilary.
Eternal Snow and the Christmas one...um..what was it's name again...Winter Bells?

Oh you are thinking of that video from that web site...I love Winter Bells, but it isn't a song ^^; My favorite is to Eternal Snow and Myself.....another song (by Myco) is Star Dust-that is a great song... n__n I love it!  

Ramtasma

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:04 pm
I would have to say Eternal Snow, but Myself comes in second. And those that were wondering, the song in the Christmas episode was Smile. That one is pretty cool also. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:06 am
I love Smile, Focus and Etoranze. Etoranze isn't heard in the anime at all, nyahahaha! whee  

RikaAizawa

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:57 pm
I like Eternal Snow. It's one of those infectious love anthems. One listen, and it can be difficult to get it out of your head. I also like Smile and Focus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:33 pm
For anyone interested in the translations of the dialouge on the "Final Live" CD, someone has translated them:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/meroko/152221.html#cutid1

They do contain spoilers for the last episode, so you've been warned.

I highly recommend reading it. It sort of ties up some loose ends left by the anime ending, goes more into Meroko's and Mitsuki's thoughts, and it's overall very sweet 3nodding

Just don't go posting these anywhere without crediting the translator sweatdrop  

Bchan

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:02 am
Focus is the name of the song at the start then? I like that one then..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:54 pm
I can't decide, I like these three the same:

1. Eternal Snow - Route L Version
2. Myself - Meroko Version
3. New Future  

dianakitsune

amakaraiai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:33 pm
I love Eternal Snow, both the Route L Version and Full Moon's version. I also really like Myself, Love Chronicle and New Future ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:07 am
[.Alice.]
Focus is the name of the song at the start then? I like that one then..
Yep! You're right! Haah, I love Focus--it's got a good fast-paced beat to it and I find it quite fun to dance to xd :
Imagine if it were a DDR song o_O;  

Mikanne

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:08 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
OMFG, Myco sings Eternal Snow:

here

Its kinda like a music video, like one of MTV. lol. Its nice, it has translations and its pretty accurate. 3nodding
O_O Oh my gosh! >0< That's absolutely awesome, Kaze-san! biggrin Myco's so pretty~x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:13 am
I like New Future, Focus and Eternal Snow the best.
Every time I listen to New Future or Eternal Snow I sing some parts too x3 I know some parts of the lyrics by heart so why not? ^0^; I don't know the Focus lyrics though.  

Cawey

Sweet Meilin~

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:43 am
I love ALL of FMWS songs but I would have to say that my most favorite song is New future. Its really cool how it goes away for a while then comes back with a big hit in the ending. Gawd, brought tears to my eyes crying  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff