Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

Majix The Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:55 pm
Herion...lots and lots of Herion...that is how I want to die...jk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:56 pm
xXTabesXx
Prozac T Happypill
Truly nobody is really afraid of death. They are afraid of what happens after death.
I'm not afraid, im excited smile

Your hella HxC by the way  

Majix The Ninja

the_defective_one

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:46 pm
no i dont fea it i embrace it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 am
I am very much afraid to die. sweatdrop

worthless emo soup

dontlickme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:14 pm
well s**t happens and i hope i die really slowly and very painfully not like cancer but a shot in the gut while in a chokehold.

that would be fun and i also look forward to it because when it comes i can finally sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:16 am
nu death does not scare meh i would rather be shot in the head i would like to remebered by being a cool quiet perdson  

xsmexii_3mokrisx

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
no!

everybody is going to die eventually so we'll all die

I just don't want to die drowned  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:27 am
death doesnt bother me, its just weird thinking about it.
twice in my life i wanted to commit suicide. so i dont think it freaks me out that much. if i went by suicide i'd drown myself at night in the ocean, or cut and bleed out. maybe bullet to the head. but usually (like right now) i want to live and grow older, get married and die by old age. so i'm glad i didnt do suicide when i wanted to. the thought of death is kinda scary. i want there to be an after life. i dont want to die, and there's nothing. absolutly nothing, and im gone forever. so i hope my religion is true and there is a god and an afterlife and its not just something people made up to feel safe when they die. =/  

Sora1491

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm
Death Is Only The Beginning- Imhotep, the mummy

It's from a movie but it's true. Death is the beginning of new life. I don't have time to explain right now. But no, I'm not afraid of death. I would like to die by an element like fire. I don't want to die of old age or a disease. I want to die fighting. No this topic doesn't make me uncomfortable. I don't want anyone to remember me. It's better off that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm
Death used to scare me when I had something to lose. I dont really care when I die but I want to die by being struck by lightning. That is like my ultimate goal in life, death by lightning. When I die I dont think anyone will remember me because I literally only have two real friends.  

Shimerin

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:16 pm
i am not scared of death but if i was about to die i would be scare but hey
death is death.........and ya...but when i die i do want to be Remembered...to bad i might not be ....heh...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Does death scare you? Not at the least
How do you want to die? Suicide.. or someone killing me most likely..
How don't you want to die? I don't want to be raped and then die. Or disembodied or from eternal bleeding... I want to die quickly..
Do you want to be remembered? Idk... I don't want people crying.. I want them to forget me
How do you want to be remembered? I want to be a person that was... a person. I don't want to be remembered tho as someone.. who was 'crazy' or 'depressed' but someone... nice..
At what age do you want to die? Somewhere in my adulthood
If you could choose to die how would you die? Idk really.. I'll see what the plans are for me..
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Nope...
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? I dont really care at the least..
What are your general thoughts on death? Uhm.. Blackness. Not seeing anything. Being with a loved one for all eternity. I don't believe in God.. but reincarnation..

astarate

Timid Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

airplanes in the fog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm
I wish death was easy and simple. I wish that one day the world would just stop, and go dark, and we'd all just stop and sleep forever.

I hope that's how the world ends like the media says it will in 2012. An eternal nap would be so great.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:31 pm
i guess im more afraid of being old than of dying. I would die in my 40's or something during my sleep or of an overdose because i don't wanna feel pain. I guess thats a bit selfish, i would rather be immortal stuck in my early twenties maybe 23, but that would be sad because you get to see everyone around u die.
sad  

awkwardsilence 161

Kris O-O

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm
Afraid of death, hm? No, not really. Everyone dies, and there's nothing you can do about it. Once it happens it happens.
Although, I am more afraid of my friend's death than my own. ;o

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games