Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 pm
[[ Nice twist!~ > 3 < ]]

"Shiki! Wait!" Daiki called to him, running out of the house. Daavi too stood up, but Rynquu grabbed her by the arm. "This is something for them to sort out. I'm sure they'll be back eventually." Daavi relaxed and sat back down, trying to process what had just happened. It seemed like he and Shiki were really good friends....But he hadn't even told him that he was a wizard...And that's more than a little secret.......Why does he keep it secret and act like a human...?

__

"Shiki!" Daiki called his name again, running after his friend. He put a hand on his shoulder, directing his attention towards himself. "Hey, sorry, I wasn't really thinking back there....I wasn't really thinking at all, I'm sorry." He paused, breathing in. "A family member taught me my magic, and he never really told me why, but he said that I should preform magic in secret. No one was supposed to know, but I'm not advanced enough to erase memories yet, so I guess Rynquu and Daavi are the only others that know."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 am
[Thanks]

"Yeah maybe you should go find yourself a new friend to protect you, Im sure Daavi might be more than willing, then you and her can share all your secrets together," He said as he shook off Daiki's hand," Go have fun with your wife." He said and turned back around and walked off faster into the darkness.

There was one thing that they both hadnt seen when Daiki pulled him around his packet of blood tablets fell from his pocket and into a flower bush, hidden.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm
Daiki said nothing as Shiki continued to be upset, but he could understand why. Getting angry back at him wouldn't repair their friendship, so he remained silent. He knew Shiki wasn't the kind of person to be angry for a long time, nor was he a very angry person. Daiki assumed he had probably kept it to himself until it all exploded out at once. Daiki shook his head. What's the point of going back to Rynquu and Daavi's place...There is none. I'll just go find a place to stay for the night and just stay in this town until I see Shiki again.

The word 'protection' popped into his mind again. It's useful to have him around...but I think I could protect myself if needed.... Without even really realizing what he was doing, Daiki had formed a magical barrier around himself. Though invisible, as he walked around in town, people who got too close bounced off. People would stare for a moment, but then shake their heads and continue.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:10 pm
Shiki walked around until he eventually was lost. He was in a grassy feild so he just sat downthere and streched out. He looked up a the sky. It was clearnight sky and he looked at the sky. He bit his finder with his sharp tooth and let the blood drip out. He put his finger on the ground and let his blood shoot through the groun and it burst out on the other side of him. He formed shapes with it. I cant beleive he didnt tell me," He thought." Ill just stay here until its completely dark out then ill make my way to Daiki."He said and he drifteed off into a light sleep.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:32 pm
Daiki got a room at an inn run by a middle-aged couple, they seeme happy enough to give him one. He entered the room that he was given to stay for the night. It was nice, but simple. There was a two-person bed, even though it'd be just him tonight. There was a night stand with a lamp on it, the carpeting was rather nice, and there was a mirror on one of the walls. "Go have fun with your wife." The words rang in his head. He chulkled lightly, It'll be some time before that actually happens... He had a slight feeling that Daavi would reject his proposal, but then that meant he'd just keep trying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 pm
Shiki woke up with a start. He ws thirsty. He saw a small stream near by. He got up and walked over to it. He reached into his back pocket were his blood tablets were. He searched for his packet but it wasnt there. "Dang it," He said in frustration as he kept searching his pockets just in case. He felt around some more but there was nothing there. He fell to his knees and groaned as the thirst got abit stronger. He got up and took off back in the direction hed come. He ran as fast as he could and eventually came to Daavi's house. He knocked on the door weakly as more of his strenght slipped away to his hunger.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Rynquu was the one who answered the door, looking a little tired herself, but also surprised. "Shiki...? What are you doing here?" She looked around, but Daiki wasn't anywhere to be seen. This puzzled her. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:14 pm
His breathing wasturning into labor for him. It was be hard to hold back his instincts now. "Do you know....where my blood tablets are, It seems ive misplaced them ," He said," And if i dont find them soon some unlucky person may just lose their life." He said with a slight grin," And right now that unlucky person might just be you." He said this part warningly.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:28 pm
Rynquu took a step back, still a little intimidated. She shook her head gently, "No, sorry, Shiki. I haven't seen them anywhere...Daavi hasn't either...." She didn't know what else to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 pm
"Maybe Daiki will know," He said, and then he quickly turned out of sight for a second to cough up some blood. He turned back to her," Please shut and look the door and get any means of protection possible, and ill try to get as far away before my deffense falls." He said and turn slowly and jogged off but tripped and sprald to the ground where he sat there and lay. He still had up his deffense but he didnt have enough energy to keep walking around and hold up a deffense.So much for getting as far away as possible, they need Daiki here to help them stop me. He chuckled slightly as his deffense began to fall and his fangs began to grow. His chuckled tunred into a luagh as he deffense fell fully. and he stood up and brushed himself. before turning around to face Daavi's hut only a small ways away. He bit his finger and let the blood flow before forming a lash.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Daiki's eyes flaashed open, his face serious. He was glad after all he was a wizard, his senses were far heightened than a regular human, and he knew what was going on. He quickly threw on his clothes and bolted out of the inn, ready to stop Shiki from attacking anyone. There was Shiki, only a ways away from Daavi's place, cackling like a fiend. "Shiki!" He called loudly to him, trying to distract him and pull his attention away from Rynquu.

"GELARIGI!" Daiki shouted, projecting a hand in front of Shiki, a silvery blue water shot out of Daiki's hand and froze Shiki's feet to the ground he was standing on, but he jerked out of place and acted as though it were nothing, just like a regular walk. "RYNQUU! GET DAAVI!" He called to Rynquu, who nodded and disappeared out of sight. I forgot how strong Shiki was...and how it's been forever since I practiced my magic...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Shiki chuckled as he ripped his foot from the ice easly. He was having a battle on the inside for control on his body but in his weaked state he was sorly losing to his other more beast consiciousness. He bit another finger and let the blood flow before making it shoot into the ground. The ground beneath daiki's feet shook abit before his blood shot out and wrapped around his leg. Shiki pulled the blood up from the ground a formed a line where the ground hand been leading to Daiki before Daiki was tossed into the air. Shiki clutched his head and said to his other self."Now now stop making such a fuss about me taking over our body."he said and then luaghed histarically.While he was luaghing he let his guard down on the inside for a second so the other shiki had time to say," Daiki find the blood tablets those might help you." Before the other side yelled," SILENCE." and took control again.

[sorri if this is confusing XP]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:30 pm
[[Nah, it's okay. ^ - ^ I love characters with multiple personalities. <3]]

He struggled a bit, Shiki's blood had crushed his leg a bit, giving him a slight limp. If he took the time to, he could probably heal his leg with his magic, but now was not the time.
"Blood tablets..." He trailed off, he needed those. Daiki smiled, an idea stroke him. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Daavi fly out of the house, a blast of wind burst out of her hands, screaming rather heroicly, pushing Shiki a few feet, catching him off guard. She was now engaged with a hand-to-hand combat with the crazed Shiki. She tried a few punches, but he blocked them, only a few hitting him. She seemed very acrobatic and nimble. "Hurt Rynquu and I'll rip your eyes out!" She hissed angrily.

Daiki was busy channeling his magic to notice their brawl. He held his palms together, pulling the rest of his hand back. A blue energy formed around it, and the same color energy glowed around a bush, where his blood tablets were. He grinned, "Found 'em!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:17 am
Shiki luaghed even harder when Daavi started to attack him. He formed a knife with his blood and brought it up to bare of Daavi. "Common," He said with a slight chuckle," Ive been dieing to test your knife skills, literally." He said as he lunged at her but she dodged his attack. He bit another finger and spun around to shoot blood out of his finger at Daavi. He was to busy to noticewhat Daiki was doing.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 pm
Daavi laughed spitefully. "Haha! You pissed me off now, you b*****d!" She pulled a bladed knife from each thigh-high boot she wore, a knife in each hand, fending off Shiki's blood was being splattered with it as well. Because of her wind manipulation abilities, there was an added gust of wind with each strike to Shiki's rain of his own blood.

Feeling rather cowardly for not helping Daavi, but also not wanting to injure his friend he dove for the bush where Shiki's blood tablets were located. He scooped up their contained and held it tightly, rather unsure of what to do next.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games