Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey to the Aizawa lands: a truth stranger than fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tb00123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 pm
"you should be fine, if those cruxis guys can die, i can kill them"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:21 pm
She looked at him then back at hikari.

Don't worry we'll do anything to help you, Hikari.  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:32 pm
"That is not what I meant," Mitos said, more annoyed than ever. "The angel disease can be reversed simply by activating the Tsubasa, but only until a certain point. If she looses her ability to feel, then it must be cured with a special Key Crest. Judging by the spread of the crystals, she is somewhere between the third and fourth stages. At least according to ancient lore."

"What are the stages?" Hikari asked uncertainly.

"'Loss of tears,'" Mitos recited, "'Loss of taste. Insomnia. Critical stage: loss of feeling. Loss of voice. Loss of soul. Death.' Although it is a very rare disease, afflicting only one in three thousand Aizawas, we learn the symptoms as children, so we can identify the disease before it reaches critical stage."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:33 pm
xantos poked her in the forehead
"you feel that?"  

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:13 pm
Hikari blinked once or twice. "I dunno. I can't see straight anymore, though." She shook her head a bit. "That's better. You poke really hard, Xantos-kun."

"A better test would probably be a temperature test..." Mitos said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm
xantos took out a lighter and lit it under Hikari's hand
"you feel that?"  

Tb00123

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 pm
Xantos!!!! we're not trying to set our friend on fire

She made the temperature of her body and moved xantos out the way and took hikari's arm.

Try this.

The temperature of her and rose alot more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
"I think it's getting warmer... but just a tiny bit," Hikari muttered. "I can't really tell too much."

"I was right. She's not getting the symptoms immediately," Mitos concluded, "but she's losing her sense of touch gradually instead of all at once. It may reverse itself yet. In the meantime, I will advise the council toward gathering the necessary materials to create the special crest."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Tb00123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:19 pm
"alright...in the mean time, i'm going to try to recover our destroyed fliers, i'll make a few repairs"

he walked out and journied out into the field and found his still burning flier which he immdiatly put out.

"hm...radar..fried....weapons, disabled....wings...snapped, chasis..partialy destroyed.....sails...ripped.....man.....this is going to take forever..."

he started to repair the Dawn Star  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:51 pm
She leaned on the door frame.  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:58 pm
"You should use the Tsubasa as often as possible without tiring yourself," Mitos told Hikari. He still wouldn't look her in the eyes, or even recognize her as his sister. But he was being helpful all the same. "That is the only way, short of constant battling, that it will develop and keep the sickness away. Once you have mastered them, you will not need to do it so much, but the Tsubasa is a special kekkei genkai; if you do not use it regularly, it will slowly lose its power and drop back to dormancy."

Hikari nodded, listening intently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 am
"thre fixed..."
he walked back into the building.

"one of the fliers are fixed, do what you need to do and we can leave"  

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:10 pm
Hikari nodded, gathering her stuff. Mitos got out what looked like a thin, high-tech tablet, and began to type on it.

"I'm going to have to file a report on the battle for the Council," he explained. "They will likely send someone to check on the Chosen's progress every few months, so expect them soon. Once she has reached the appropriate level, they will take her to complete her journey. If the council agrees, they'll likely send the artifacts, as well."

"Artifacts...?"

"Sacred treasures belonging to the Chosen One, supposedly to help on the journey. At each of the shrines is a treasure. Since you have found four, Chosen, they will send them to you."

"Oh. Well, goodbye, Mitos-sama." Hikari stepped out the door and joined her friends. Mitos stared for a moment at the door, then looked down, resuming his work. He had a report to finish, and it was going to take all of his energy. No time to waste on pointless good-byes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:14 am
"alright...well, i recoverd the Angel, and the Dawn Star, but i couldn't find Kanien's flyer...so either she has to fly or ride shotgun with somebody"  

Tb00123

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Ok................  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items