Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:38 pm
*jumps in fear then looks at the furry and sighs relife* hello *i say with a smile* just let me look at the menu for a little wile longer thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:58 pm
*reads menu* i like the Latte Macchiato...and some chocolate chip cookies should make it the treat *wags tail and waits*  

MoonSilver777

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:55 pm
*Marluxia walks into the cafe and looks around to see a few furs sitting. There is a large black bag in her hand. She picks a seat near the edge of the room and throws the bag on the table, undoing the zipper and pulling random pieces of camera equipment out of it. Finaly she pulls out a camcorder and a notebook, and begins to right whatever stuff comes to her mind.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:47 pm
*Nick enters the cafe* Hmmmm Mmmmm smells good! *nick sat down and started polishing his bowstring* Muahahahahaha YEOWTCH!* Nick sat on a tack*  

Blade_of_Soul-

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Wanders in and sits down at a table with his newspaper, wonder what's up and if anyone else is around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:35 pm
*sighs softly as i wait and think of stuff*  

MoonSilver777

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:26 pm
MoonSilver777
*sighs softly as i wait and think of stuff*

*sits down at your table* hey, whats up?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:32 pm
MoonSilver777
*reads menu* i like the Latte Macchiato...and some chocolate chip cookies should make it the treat *wags tail and waits*

Tae returns to the table after a bit of a delay.

"Sorry for taking so long, I spilled your Latte Mocchiato so I had to make a second one" he says in an embarrassed tone.

He then looks over to Jayce who had sat down with the new customer.

"Hey Jayce, working hard I see" Tae jokes at the box.  

00Shoe
Captain

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:37 pm
*Marluxia flicks her wolf-ears and laughs loudly at Nick, then she starts messily writing down stupid things that you could use tacks for.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 pm
*Tae is disturbed by a noise and glares at the both Nick and Marluxia, then goes back to smiling at Jayce*  

00Shoe
Captain

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am
00Shoe
*Tae is disturbed by a noise and glares at the both Nick and Marluxia, then goes back to smiling at Jayce*

He looks up and smiles at the ferret "you know me, i have the best of work ethics" he beams widely biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 am
*Tae takes a long look around the room, it does not look as if furs are going to be needing his assistance. Tae puts his paws on Jayces shoulders and lowers himself to a sitting position on the boxes lap. He snuggles him closely.*  

00Shoe
Captain

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:09 am
*playing with his ferrets hair a little he smiles and kisses Tae on the cheek* "i'm probably gonna have to do some baking soon hun, we're running low on pie and such" he grins mussing up Tae's hair even more  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:23 am
"Hey" Tae giggles.

*He shoves Jayce back a bit and skips off to the kitchen to get himself a snack*  

00Shoe
Captain

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:28 am
*with a thud, the shove had knocked Jayce and his chair over he stood up and glared playfully* "oh i'll show you a snack" he grinned following stealthily after Tae, snatching a cream pie from the display rack and hiding it behind his back.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games