Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Ash's Dad?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Ash's dad is?
Giovanni
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Proffesor Oak (Highly doubtful)
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Lance
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Dr. Fuji
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I seriously have no idea!!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 25

lawrence620

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:18 am
i'm his dad!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:34 pm
it would be wicked if Giovanni was his dad but he's not crying  

Simply Angle

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150

Millipede

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:40 pm
Holy crap. o.o Please tell me I'm not the only who thinks Ash's TV says "ketchum" while he's talking to his mother in the first episode. o0; I haven't seen it in years, but I always thought it said his last name in the background. ^^;; Someone else will have to check into that, though, cause I broke my tape. T.T And even then, it could be dubb-only. x3

Anyways, I always assumed one of the two battlers in the opening of the first episode was his father. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:38 pm
I have no idea who his dad is, but he isnt:
Prof. Oak, Gary, Giovanni  

dragoness129

8,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:18 pm
I think It was...

*Drumroll*

Random NPC Number 47264!

Either that or Ness's Daddy. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm
I really have NO idea. I've never really thought about it. I did wonder, but I never came to wild conclusions.  

x-unwanted-x

Witty Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:44 pm
I still say it was Ness' dad...

I mean... Think about it...

Goofy hat.
An affinity to Unusual animals.

Ash and Ness are brothers!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:04 am
Here are a few of my theories. I don't thik anyone else has thought of them yet.

First of all, couldn't Ash have been adopted? Some couple who didn't want their baby sent him to an orphanage before he could remember. Delia went there for a child because she was lonely. When she got Ash, either she got so delusional that she actually thought of him as her birth son, or her memory went weird and she created a surreal past where she had Ash as a child. Or maybe she remembers he was adopted and never wants him to know by creating stories of a Dad that traveled far away instead of it just being her, a lonely single woman.

Second, couldn't a Ditto have transformed into a man it saw once? Then Delia would meet this man, fall in love, and they would well, you know. Since Ditto copies the DNA and everything, but it messes up a little when trying to remember something it's not looking at. Because, if it messed up, this Ditto could have transformed into a random person with black hair and such. After Delia, the Ditto could have transformed back and left, leaving Delia with a baby and a missing father.

Last, and strangest of my hypotheses is this one. You know in the second Pokemon movie, Pokemon 2000, or something, where Lugia and the three legendary Kanto birds come in, Ash is described as the chosen one. To me, this sounds a bit like Jesus or something. So maybe, the producers gave a strange plot twist, where there is some sort of PokeGod in their world who had Delia have a virgin birth. Then Delia would give birth to the chosen one and save the world and such.  

Rainbow Phoenix

Nuxill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:25 pm
I think it Pokemon Live they said Giovanni was Ash's dad. I can't remeber it exactly. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:35 pm
Then of course there's the option that almost no one ever looks at, that Delia might not even be related to Ash in the first place...  

Scathach13

Bishop_Aldweiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:53 am
Oh, come on. The answer is obvious.

It's GOTTA be Pikachu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:26 am
lol doubt it though i don't even think the writers know who the dad is...  

.Sorrowful.Bookworm.

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:49 am
Probably not. Chances are, either they never mentioned it because:

A) They forgot

B) They don't know themselves

C) They like to watch us come up with bizzare fan theories, thus feeding the popularity of Pokemon

While I'm at it... What was up with having an Arcanine on that... slab... thing, in one of the first episodes? Y'know, in the Pokemon Center after he saw Ho-oh? ...Does anyone have a picture of that? 'Cause in the Pokedex, it origionally described Arcanine as a legendary Pokemon - which it obviously isn't... so... yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:24 am
If this thread isn't dead then I would add this:Its gotta be Giovanni cuz Ash never seen him face to face before!Of all the Pokemon episodes I watched Ash never ever met him in his life,not even when he got the Earth Badge in Kanto!  

Konotak

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:24 pm
Ruff07
If this thread isn't dead then I would add this:Its gotta be Giovanni cuz Ash never seen him face to face before!Of all the Pokemon episodes I watched Ash never ever met him in his life,not even when he got the Earth Badge in Kanto!

Of course. Giovanni has to be his dad. Think:

-In the episode Ash was supposed to fight Giovanni to get the eigth Gym badge, he suddenly left and he faced off with Jessie/James/Meowth. Yes, while he was in pursuit of Mewtwo it just so happened that the Pokemon escaped when Ash got here. What should the big deal be if he meets Team rocket's leader? He's met other members and high ranking ones too! But never Giovanni.... he doesn't know his dad is the leader of Team Rocket.

-Jessis and James have repeatedly tried to get pikachu, and while they have reported in to "the boss" they never once mentioned Ash's name. This means that Giovanni also isn't aware that his underlings are chasing his son, which gives explainationas to why Jessie/James would be allowed to pester the boss's kid! Though others have come into contact with him, they never mentioned his name.

-His dad is supposed to be a great trainer. Who else is so great as Giovanni?

-His mom doesn't work. She just gardens. And gardens... and so forth. How does she make an income? Simple: Giovanni is a billionare. Very rich, so why should his family have to work?

-They look alike.

There are many fingers pointing towards this man as his father. Plus, wouldn't it make an awsome plot twist? think about it: The last episode is a show-down between Ash and his evil father, Giovanni! Both fighting for what they believe in, father and son spark in the stunning conclusion! mrgreen  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games