Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:40 pm
((Not yet but the characters will soon since they all just tuned into wolves. And I'll have a talk with Lil Patricia.))

Starfire woke up and saw Robin wake up. Her eye's started to water with happiness and said, "Oh i'm glad you all right Robin." She than rubbed her head against his furry wolf chest, with some tears in her eyes.

Cyborg woke up and saw Starfire and Robin awake. He also saw Beast boy awake and said, "You ok BB? And it looks like were still wolves except for Argent here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 am
Robin saw Starfire tears. 'Hey it's ok i'm fine' he said soothingly.Well he hoped they would be ok. Many questions needed to be answered andhe dobuted the answers would be good.

'Uhh' BB replied he couldn't master any words yet he still felt like he was gonna hurl.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:33 am
Raven opened her eyes and looked around at all her friends. "And we're probably all going to be wolves for a while." She glanced at Argent. "And she'll probably become a wolf soon enough." Her eyes went to Beast Boy. "What happened to you when you got captured?" Raven was a bit curious and it would be good to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:50 pm
Then Starfire moved her head from his chest and stared at Robin in the eyes and said, "I am just glad you are ok." She smiled at him and than looked at the others and than asked Beast Boy, "Yes, Beast Boy I would like to know how you got captured and how did I end up finding you near a river in some bad conditions."

"Yeah BB, what happened to you?" asked Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:44 am
(What did happen to him ?)

Robin piped into the conversation 'Yeah Beast boy what happend' his curiousity sparked just rembering the forgotten titan.

Beast boy strained his thoughts trying to desperately remeber what had happened it was difficult he rembered something happening but it was like a thick fog was hiding it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 pm
((Have Beast Boy remember being thrown off a water fall edge by a man))

"BB", said Cyborg.

Starfire sat there next to Robin waiting for Beast Boy to answer.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:48 am
The meomory washed up in his mind like drift wood on a shore. 'I was off a water fall by a man, and....' he tried but failed that was all he could rember. 'Sorry thats all' he conluded.

Robin listened intently now worried about this man BB reffered ,seemed like they weren't alone. He senses suddenly became aware he began looking incase they were being wacthed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:25 pm
Argent rolled around in her sleep but when she heard her friends she woke up. She looked at her friends than she screamed "Wh..why are you guys turned into wolf and why do i feel really slow?" Argent looked at everyone again. She didnt understand "Why are we hear?" Argent wispered to hearself "y didnt i do anything why did i just fall to the ground when i could have done somethin."  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:15 pm
"Well, Argent we all turned to wolves because we were marked and you've been marked too so you'll be turning into a wolf soon", explained Cyborg.

"Besides there was notghing you could of done", said Starfire as she walked away from Robin and sat down near a tree with one tear falling down from her wolf eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm
"But...we could have done something I mean we are the good guys write...and in every story the bad guys loose right!" She looked at everyone sadness. "Well im not going to just sit here we r going to find a way to....aaaaagh." Argent fell to the ground her heart was racing faster and faster. When she caught her heart back to normall she found she was a wolf with red and black markings. "Great." She said sarcasticly. "Wait do we have the power to bite people to change them into wolves to help us" She looked at Raven and Star to c if they knew.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 pm
"You ok Argent?" asked Cyborg.

Than Starfire walked over to the bushes and said, "I'll be at the river to drink some nice fresh water for I am thirsty." As Starfire walked to the river. Her friends watched her as she left and knew there were something else wrong.

Cyborg looked at Robin and said, "How about you go see whats wrong with her for you do like her. And you two seem to understand each other and we all know you do like her."

~~~~~The River~~~~~

As Starfire walked over to the river she drank some water and layed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:58 pm
Argent looked at cy "of course im fine my friends have been turned into wolves im so happy" Argent fell to the ground. "I hope we can get out of this." sad  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 pm
"Thats good but I don't know how long we'll stay in this form though', said Cyborg as he layed down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:52 am
Robin nodded following Star to the water soruce. He tudge slowly trying to get used to walking on fours, how did beast boy do it. He arrived at the water source bending down and began gulp down the water ,it was sweet and refreshing he wanted more be he had to stop ,he noticed Stars singel tear. He looked 'It's going to fine Star ,I promise'.

BB rolled the stomach pain subsiding thoug still throbbing. He didn't dare opne his mouth.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm
"How are you certain everthing will be alright Robin?" asked Starfire as she picked her head up and looked at him. Then Starfire looked away and stared into the water seeing herself in it as a red-orange wolf but mainly red. She said, "I wonder how long were going to stay like this and so. For I hate to see you all like this for all of you are like this because those enemies wante me." Then more tears began to form in her beautiful emerald green eyes.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games