Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:46 pm
Thats a very good idea actually. Well thank you for answering my questions. Maybe i should try seeing what the rest of the crew thinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey, I strongly feel that at this point, any real Resident Evil fan should be able to come up with a better storyline than the crap that Capcom's been feeding us lately.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:06 pm
You're right.

I think i'll ask those questions to Notte next. If thats ok with her  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:22 pm
Alright well, for the sake of staying on topic, I'm gonna have to ask you to divert your questions to this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=8943345#138699854

As for what I said, heck, maybe I should write the most epic fanfiction ever? xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Alright well, for the sake of staying on topic, I'm gonna have to ask you to divert your questions to this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=8943345#138699854

As for what I said, heck, maybe I should write the most epic fanfiction ever? xd

Well, I think we'd love to have a contribution from you in the Fanfiction subforum...

Anyway, on another blog community I'm in, people are going all fangirly about this movie, and there's barely 30 seconds of footage out there... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:39 pm
hahaha XD I went all fangirly over the movie. I was happy to see zombies and Claire come back. biggrin Don't fail us Capcom! :'D Or i'll go Sweeny Todd on yer asses. cool  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm
Just wait and see. It'll suck. I'm sorry, I TRY thinking positive, but like Square Enix, too many disappointments came from Capcom.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Again, I thought AC was a decent flick so I know I'll end up loving this.
The Spirits Within, however... *shudder* We'll just ignore that smudge. >_> *doesn't want to admit he kinda enjoyed it* I'm ashamed. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:35 pm
Maybe thats their ploy. The spirits within was like a movie that didnt make sense which turned you into a drooling zombie trying to figure out what the hell they where doing...But all and all,Capcoms giving us something that FF fans get,A shitload of WHFitzanotherinstallmentofaoverusedplot.

but its still better then RE4's plot...Aliens much...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 pm
Oh, definitely. ANYTHING is better than Ganados, but still... Leon should have been left behind with the Ganados as Resident Evil's forgotten little chapter.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 pm
I still think Leon might,just might, be able to redeem himself. I don't see what was wrong with Advent Children though. D: I liked that movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:14 pm
It ruined everything I loved about Final Fantasy VII. They ruined it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm
Just ignore it and play it on the PS1 then. razz Plus a little birdy told me that they actually did decide to remake it for the PS3. Lucky b*****d. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 pm
Leon can be redeemed. But Capcom will have to make RE4 a complete spin-off, announce it, then bring back Leon in a new game, with a completely different, non-emo look. And then, maybe, just maybe, Leon will be semi-redeemed. Or they can just kill him off.  

Elliot Salem

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:36 pm
Maybe they should just kill him off. sweatdrop  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games