Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:24 am
"I know that voice anywhere, Turgon!" yelled an anrgy Starfire as her heand and eyes began to glow green.

"Turgon, you know this person or something", asked Gemini.

"Yes, and he use to be our friend until he turned his back on us", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:48 am
"Well well I see you still remember me, Starfire", said Turgon. "Oh and its nice meeting you Gemini for I am the one who sent you that black pearl and now you'll belong to", he said as he forced himself at Gemini but Starfire pushed him.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Firefly flew into the sky as a red wolf. She flew to a rock, as it opened she went inside and the rock closed behind her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:12 pm
Starfire kicked Turgon at he stomach and yelled to Gemini, "Run Gemini Run And Don't Worry About Me Run!"

Gemini nodded in agreement, turned into a bird, and flew out of the medic room. She than turnd back to her regular form as she ran until she saw Robin's room and ran in there as the door close behind her. She than brought out her communictaor and said, "Gemini to Robin, Gemini to Robin. Do you copy. Robin, Robin."

Then Starfire and Turgon began to fight. "You better leave that child alone!" she yelled at him. "She's not yours nor you child she's ours now so leave", said an anger Starfire as she shot a starbolt at Turgon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Raven heard Robins comunicater.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Then Turgon gets back up and saids, "Are you still mad at me for the time I tried making the move on you and you didn't like it and so Robin got mad at me for that and stopped me. And and thats right your Robin's girlfriend huh, interesting. He also kicked me off the team for trying to make myself leader." Then Turgon floated straight over to Starfire and grabbed her with one arm and picked her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:24 pm
Standing outside titans tower aqualad panted heavily from being eghuasted due to the long swim. Finally he opened the door to titans tower and climbed up the stairs to the main room. "Robin I got here as soon as I could. How can I help?" aqualad said  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 pm
Then Gemini turned into a dog and than her ears went up and heard someone else was in and hping it was one of the Titans. She turns back into her regular form and flies out of Robin's room and flies to the main room still trying to call Robin's comunicator. "Robin, Robin, do you copy Robin. She than goes to Starfire's room and hides in there still being scared to get caught by Turgon.

Starfire's hand begins to glow green and than punches Turgon with her glowing hand. Making Turgon drop her to the floor. So than Starfire throws a coule more punches than her green glowing hand turns to fire and as she punched turgon with it it burn parts of his face as she backed away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Then Turgon coverd his face and screamed a little in pain, "Argh! You'll pay for that Princess!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:16 pm
"Oh, really now Turgon", said Starfire as she shot a starbolt mix with a fireball at Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Robin, Robin", said Gemini as she keeps speaking itno the comunicator.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 pm
"Aaah! Bad idea Starfire", said Turgon as he ran to Starfire pushe her against the wall. "Too bad your boyfriend Robin isn't here to save his girlfriend now. Hehe", as he laughed evil.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 am
Then Starfire eye's began to glow green and dhe shot a starbolts from her eyes' at his face.

'Oh, man what am I doing I shouldn't be running in danger I should be helping Starfire out. But Starfire doesn't want me to fight since I'm injured and I bet Robin and the others wouldn't want me to get hurt anymore than I am. For I am still weak and badly injured from the last time I fought Firefly and than when I fell off the roof. So I must get help', as Gemini thought to herself. "Robin, Robin, Robin", as Gemini kept speaking into the communitcator.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 am
When Starfire shot starbolts from her eyes and at his face he screamed in pain. Then he dropped her to the floor real hard and than he said, "Danm you troq. I swear I'll make you pay and to think I use to like you. No matter you and the bird boy are together and you both seem to for care for that little girl a whole lot." He than slapped Starfire and than he made a little crystal knife out from his bare ahnds and slashed Starfire's face with it.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:33 am
'Gemini whats wrong ?' Robin picked in the worry in her voice something was deffinately wrong ,' Titans return to T tower !' he ordered he furhter more barked orders to Aqua lad 'Aqualad Gemini's in troulbe I'm on mu way' he fired out of his arm swining back to base. He arrived in the front of the tower. Landing he spoke futher more into his com 'Gemini where are you ?' panic starting to set in.

Adam followed suit landing besides Robin weapon primed look liked the base had been breached.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:22 am
"I'm hiding in Starfire's room and some guy name Turgon he's the one who gave me the black pearl thats inside me. This Turgon guy said that he knows you guys and Starfire told me to run because he wanted me. And I'm still kind of injured to fight him so Starfire is fighting him right now in the medic room. And I'm hiding so Turgon doesn't get me", explained Gemini as she spoke into the communicator. "And hurry quick before he finds me and hurts Starfire real bad", she said.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Starfire screamed as shge was knocked out now with all these marks and scratches on her. But where was Turgon now?  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:44 am
As Turgon left the medic room he hid in the shadows and searched for Gemini. Than he heard Gemini's voice and went into to Starfire's room. "There you are Gemini. Hehehe", said Turgon as he laughed evily.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games