emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:27 pm
"No I can't. But I do follow the true posesor of it."

Jaken looks at Kouta.

"Wait I'm the true posesor?"

"Precisly."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:21 pm
Carissa thought for a second. "okay, Death God, what will it take to get you to not stalk Kouta?" she asked, hoping that money wouldn't be the answer. Though, she sorta felt sorry for Kouta. Every moment of the day he'd have this Jaken thing following him.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:30 pm
"Well...he has to die."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:56 pm
Carissa did nothing but bite her bottom look with a defeated look on her face. "He has to... Die?" she repeated, slowly turning to Kouta. No way was she going to have her boyfriend's life sacrificed for being elft alone from that... That monster. Yet, the girl could merely back down. There wasn't anything she could do. There has to be some other way to make this thing go away, she thought to herself.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:18 pm
"OK...I'll accept it all. I'll be the new owner of this book. And when I don't want no one else hurt...I'll sacrifice my life."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 pm
Carissa sighed. Was Kouta really ready to sacrifice his life now? Despite the fact Carissa was highly against his decision, she could do nothing. It was Kouta's life, and only he could decide what he could do. " Very well then," she said in defeat. She turned to Jaken, then to Kouta. How do we get caught in things like this? she thought to herself.

All her thoughts were interrupted, though, by a yawn. It was getting late, and the teenagers had school the next day. After one last death stare at Jaken, she turned to Kouta. "You're still sleeping over, aren't you?" she asked, "I'm gonna go home and sleep..."

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 am
"Yeah. All right Jaken let's go."

As the three of them started walking to Carissa's house Kouta stopped and looked at Jaken.

"You're not staying in the same room as we are. You can stay in the living rom if you want."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Carissa turned her head slightly so she could look at Kouta and Jaken, who weren't too far behind her. This is gonna take some getting used to, she thought to herself, referring to the fact there would soon be a shinigami following Kouta. Yet, she began to try to assure herself that the moment she would wake up, everything would be back to normal. Jaken wouldn't be there, and they wouldn't know what a Death Note was.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:47 pm
Kouta and Carissa both went to bed that night. Kouta was having a dream about Carissa dying because he wrote her name in the Death Note and smiled eavily at her while he saw her to her death. Kouta woke up all sweaty and looked at Carissa who was sound asleep. He walked to the restroom to wash his face. As soon as he got out he gasped to see Jacken behind him.

*whispers*
" Don't you sleep?"

"As a shinigami I do not sleep."

"Jesus warn me next time."

Kouta returned to the room and went back to sleep.

~The next day~

Kouta aros from his bed and saw that Carissa was still asleep.

"I'll just let her rest. She did have a long day yesterday."

Kouta got up and got some clothes from his bag and a towel and walked to the restroom to shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 pm
[size-9]Opening her chocolate-brown eyes, Carissa yawned as she woke up, a few minutes after her alarm clock. Damn, I have four tests today, she cursed within thoughts, looking around her room. She could hear the faint sound of the shower being used in the distance, so she figured that was Kouta. Although... She couldn't see Jaken anywhere in her room, so where was he? "Jaken?" she spoke out, not really wanting to see the shinigami, "Kouta?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:53 pm
Jaken popped through the wall of the room.

"Yes?"

Kouta came back into the room with his pants on but no shirt.

"Morning slepy head. Hey there creep."

Kouta got his towel and started drying his beautiful hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 pm
Sadly, what Carissa had wished were just a dream was true. The girl merely sighed, "I guess you're real after all..." After trying to fight the thought of acceptance away, her attention was quickly turned to Kouta, who had casually walked in, somewhat suspiciously. "My my, you seem to be taking this all pretty well," she observed.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 am
"Huh? Ohh, the whole Jaken thing? Well for me it pretty is. Hehe."

Kouta stopped drying his hair and started putting a HIM shirt on. He went back to the restroom to go brush his teeth. Minutes passed and saw that Carissa was changed.

"So Jaken you said that no one can see you unless they touch the book right? Well I guess you can come to school wth us but I'll just leave the book here. I wonder how everyone is gonna be when they found out that Sophie is gone. *sigh* Oh well. Babe you ready?"

Kouta froze while him and Carissa were walking to the car. What's going on. I feel strange. A vision in his mind showed that Jhon, a friend of Kouta and Carissa's, was about to die in a car accident.

"Jaken. What's going on?"

"Ahh, I see you got the visions a little early." *chuckles*

"Visions? What ******** visions? I just saw my friend die."

"Well once you have possesed your death note, you see visions of people's death. Some that are really close to you by heart, some that are your enemies."

"So none of these have happened yet? Carissa we have to hurry and get to school quick. I'm gonna drop you off there and I have to go find Jhon."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:53 am
"Excusez moi?" Carissa backtalked, slightly irritated at the fact she'd have to take a backseat in whatever was going on, "No, I'm going with you. I'm not to just sit and wait for you to come back, and keep waiting if you get yourself killed in the process."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 pm
"Well it's better than you being killed. I can't stand the chance if something bad has happened to you. Jaken get in the back. Carissa get in. I'm dropping you off at school."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff