Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:35 am
Granted and you come up with the best RE script ever but you accidently leave it on a park bench where a hobo gets it and sells it to Capcom thus earning himself millions from your great script.

I wish Capcom would at least try to find old voice actors when they make sequels.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:40 am
Granted. They try, but then they don't succeed.

I wish Outbreak had bonus NPC costumes that resembled Chris, Jill and other characters from the main games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:11 pm
Granted. But they look plain bad. As is they aren't them at all.

I wish Raccoon city was real...just without the monsters and stuff XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm
Granted, however Raccoon City would be a dessolate nuclear wasteland, with only a frozen yogurt stand that sells really bad ice cream and frozen yogurt.

I wish that RE4 was as scary as Silent Hill 2. (I'm not saying the I like Silent Hill more, I just wish RE4 was that scary.)  

NULL_ACCOUNT-A7X1B34

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:47 pm
Granted, but it is so scary the game is banned.

I wish that they would release RE plush toys heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Ominous Bloodlust
Granted, however Raccoon City would be a dessolate nuclear wasteland, with only a frozen yogurt stand that sells really bad ice cream and frozen yogurt.

I wish that RE4 was as scary as Silent Hill 2. (I'm not saying the I like Silent Hill more, I just wish RE4 was that scary.)

Well, Silent Hill 2 is better than RE4 anyway. In fact, ANY Silent Hill game is better than RE4.

@Lisa

Granted, but they're really shabby and rip and break easily.

I wish Capcom remade Code Veronica to include that badass Chris vs. Wesker battle with better graphics.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:51 am
Granted but then they would include more crappy remakes like RE Gaiden.

I wish that Alice was a playable character in RE 5.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Granted, but they then have to add Leon to pit against her to see has the best superpowers while Chris dukes it out with Wesker.

I wish RE4 would stop porting already! Honestly... supposedly a GC exclusive until it came out on the PS2, then the PC, then the Wii. And now cell phones? Come on, Capcom. Really.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:49 pm
Granted. But they would instead port Gaiden.

I wish i knew how and why Re4 mobile (How it would work. Why even bother making it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 am
OHHH i know this!
Cuz Capcom wanted people to hate RE so you'd buy Dead Rising 2 and Lost Planet: Colonies!
I want to own a zombie...  

Moonshadow_Dark

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm
Granted but you a struck in a basement being feed hamsters, Like Alexia's daddy.

I wish that they put in more Mr.X's in the next few RE. Hes so cool!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Granted, but there are no other bosses but Mr. X, making the game tedious and boring after a while.

I wish that RE5 gameplay was nothing like RE4, and instead like the older games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:36 pm
Granted, but then they make the storyline that much more terrible, bringing back Saddler, giving Chris terrible one liners, and the merchant system with many upgradable weapons, and Chris can use magic, now.

I wish Capcom's CEO would publicly apologize for the past several games they've developed and blew his brains out on national television.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Granted, but he decides to take out the entire state of California with him.

I wish Richard Waugh would continue to voice Wesker.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:12 pm
Granted, but the script ends up being so bad that it ruins Waugh's career.

I wish I woke up tomorrow, and realized that RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles, plus the footage of RE5, were all a terrible dream that didn't actually happen.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff