Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Readers' and Writers' Guild
Welcome! (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:13 pm
Xx-Nuclear-Sharpies-xX

Hello! I'm Nuclear. At least, that's what I'd like to go
by. I am a writer, but my stuff is probably over PG-13,
so I guess I'll be reading quite a few things more then
write. :] As for grammer, I'm decently good. But I'm a
horrible speller, sorry. I'll do my best to spell out the
words I don't know. Well, before I start to babble any
more, I'll stop typing for now. x]

You did a pretty good job with spelling there. Welcome to the guild! And welcome to everyone else I haven't welcomed recently. I'm just checking over the guild right here and I felt like posting here because I haven't done so in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Hello everybody!Ninjaangel14 here. Gosh!This guild sounds so amazing!This is the guild for me. I absolutely LOVE to read and write, they are my special talents. blaugh My old homeroom teacher called me the "Writer" in the class. I've actually won a Real Women Essay Contest, along with a poetry contest. Yay me! xd Just thought I should share that with you guys. I am very literate online, though I use slang in real life when I speak. (Mainly when I get crazy in school xd ) Though I find it very true how the word "I" is capitalized, I do watch and correct my spelling and grammar errors. Nice to meet you all! biggrin  

xdearpanda

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm
hi everybody!
I like to think I'm more of a writer than a reader myself but you need to read if you're going to write right?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 am
Hiya (= I'm Alicia and I'm a complete bookworm, hehe xD. I'm happy 50% of the time so I'm almost always in a good mood. Right now, I just learned my love for writing poetry and trying to get it all out before school arrives once again lol. Anyway, feel free to add me, most of the time, I don't deny hehe. (= Oh and you can call me Ali if you want. ^_^  

Arisuu34

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm
Hi...I'm Xx-SkilletAddict-xX. I like to read and write. My favourite book is "Blood and Chocolate". I have 33 journals filled up, and am currently working on a story.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:26 pm
Hey! I'm Stephanie. I love to write and read. Most of the time someone can find me with an amazingly good fantasy book infront of my nose and listening to my ipod, writing one of my stories about Merideth, Siyue, or Saralyn and listening to my ipod. Or I'm on Gaia and I'm listening to Skillet. Basicly my life is reading, writing, and music. The stories anout Merideth and Siyue are in my journal if you want to read them.  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

Hello Naku!

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 pm
Hello guild! My name is Naku, or sometimes Rae. I'm a fanatic writer, not so much of a reader. At the moment, I have about 20 long story ideas and 6 novel ideas. Obviously, I haven't finished them all, but I plan them out all the time. I've been trying to post more of my work on my blog, but I'm usually too busy or lazy to do so. XD Anyway, I love to draw my characters, as well as roleplay them. It's too fun. I'm also a strict grammar nazi, so be careful. ;]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 am
Hi, I'm "My Rainbow Puke" but please don't call me "Puke".
x3
I go by "Bow" (pronounced "Bo") or "Rain/Rayne".
My favourite author is Ellen Wittlinger.
I am currently on a mission to read all of her books!
I've read Parrotfish, Hard Love, Sandpiper, Razzle, Blind Faith, Lombardo's Law, and right now I'm reading What's in a Name.
I also have a passion for writing.
I liek to write poetry when I am suddenly inspired, and I'm building up ideas for a novel I will write someday.
In the past, when I was a lot younger, I'd start to write stories, but I never finished them, and looking back they weren't very good, but I'm determined to one day finish writing a novel.
I'm not sure if I will publish it or not, but I will write one.

quirk rays

x o 0-x Kanon x-0 o x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm
User Image
LA D Y . Y U . H W A

User Image

{â—¦-- Yo! I'm currently:: online }
{â—¦-- Me and my emotions:: Eh. }
{â—¦-- Rockin` out to:: Mirotic - DBSK }
{â—¦-- I'm busy doing:: Finishing up Paperwork for the day.}
{â—¦-- Heart over heels with:: .... }

» ;;Hello! My name's Yu-Hwa. It's a lovely pleasure to meet everyone here. I hope that I can be of some help in the guild and I hope to acquire new friends here. Currently I'm reading a book by Jane Austin Sense and Sensibility Though I do do usually read this kind of genres, I must admit that it is interesting. I usually read fantasy or historical fiction books. At this moment, I'm an trying to start on a novel that came to me earlier this year but I think I am against a giant writer's block wall. Anyway, it's really nice to meet everyone here!

- ♣ -

In my own Paradise world with all the treasures one can hope for, I lay in waste for five years.
I would leave this place thinking I would rather live with hardships than Spend an eternity alone.
I didn't achieve this peace to live alone just to keep my world from war.
Break my frozen lake of my heart please.'
User Image ღ User Image ღ User Image
'I don't know who I am. Should you know, would you inform me so I can live again?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:52 am
hi, im dragon-wings964 - obviously xP - i'll try to do my best with spelling, im dyslexic so i find it hard, but im getting better an i always spell check everything...even if it doesn't underline the mistake ._.''
cant wait to post my stuff here biggrin im not sure if its any good so, im looking for people to give me constructive stuff so i know how to get better. not quite sure where to put it at the moment, but i'll have a scout around =3
feel free to comment but please try and be nice smile  

Alisa Chatoyant

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shadow86333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:53 pm
hola pplz biggrin
well ima reader and drawer biggrin
heres one of my drawings ^.^
User Image
srry i had to photoshop it a little to make it easier to see D:
hope u like it...its from a manga +anima  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:18 pm
thanks for invite to guild i am a writer in a few different genres hope i can make friends and get to know everyone  

Suma-Kaur

Caroli3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Hello, thanks for inviting me to the guild. I do love to read and write. This guild seems interesting and fun. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 am
Hello! I'm Firebird--thanks for inviting me. I don't really know what to say, but I guess I should mention that I'm obsessed with Fantasy and Sci-Fi, so I'll be posting in that section frequently... smile I also do a little writing, but I'm more of an Art person.  

Firebird1973

nerdnotninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 am
Hello! Thanks for the invite; everyone here looks very friendly.
I used to read all the time, but as of now I mostly write. I have two ongoing projects that I would love to eventually publish but am happy with neither of them right now.
Please excuse any typos (particularly concerning the space bar and "i" key) as I have dropped my laptop twice and the keyboard is a little bit weird sometimes.
I'm in middle school in southeastern Washington. (Not D.C.)  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff