Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:44 am
As Fox stood there near Gemini's bed and as someone entered the room, Gemini moves as if she's having a bad dream. She mummbles, "Robin....father....Starfire.....mother.....Adam....family do I have a...family....nobody likes me......everyone doesn't like me...for I am....hated."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:46 am
Terra was heading toward Gemini's room. She saw gemini lying in her bed. Terra wrapped her arms around her and whispered in her ear. "Know matter what's happend I will always help you." She slowly put gemini back to her lying down pisition and left the room.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:51 am
"Terra", said Gemini as she commed down as Fox left Gemini's room. Then Gemini woke up all of a sudden, got out of bed, and walked around the Tower without anyone knowing that she left her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:59 am
Terra went to her room. She went on her comp to look up something about gemini's family. She found something really interesting  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:05 pm
"Then so be it", said Starfire as she wiped the tears away from her cheak as Adam left them for good. She thought to herself, 'Then lets hope we all meet again.'

~~~~~~~~~

Fox went to the main room and sat there on the couch and thought t herself, "Huh, I wonder if they'll let me stay until I capture Black Feather. For I didn't know she was the villian that ran away and the one I was suppose to bring back home.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire walked in the hallways and saw Robin standing there next to her room's door. "Robin what are you doing at the front of my room's door way?" asked Starfire. "And is Gemini ok now?" she asked as she sounded worry for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Terra had to tell Gemini but just gemini. "How can I tell her when she is in her room where everyone was lying. Maybe I should just wait in my room for a while."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:28 pm
As Gemini wonderd around the hallways and see's Terra and yells her name, "Terra, Terra!" She runs to Terra with a smile on her face and jumps in Terra's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:42 pm
"Hey shouldnt u be in ur room?" She didnt whant star and the other tt to c gemini. She held gemini tightly and ran to terra's room. "Gemini I need to tell u something."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm
"Oh, what is it?" asked Gemini with a curiouse look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:06 pm
Terra looked a gemini. She sat down and told gemini a story. "See my parents died to. I met the titans in the middle of no were. I never thaought I would have a great "Family" such as them. Adam doesnt like u Yet. But raven didn't like me either. C i will always know how u feel. So whenever anything happens like if u want to run or u feel like u have no family I promise I will always love u! heart "  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 pm
"Ok and I know the others like me too. I believe Adam likes me just doesn't want to say anything and than I bet he left the tower now. I can feel it", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:16 pm
"I think I KNOW A WAY TO GET HIM BACK...i think"  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:42 pm
"What happens if Adam is already long gone now. Well, if he is I will miss him and hope we all see him again for I was hoping and wishing to fight along side him. All well things do change now, thats what daddy Robin taught me", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:07 pm
Terra smiled. She grabbed gemini's arm and ran out of the room. Terra and Gemini kept walkling in the hall.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:22 pm
"What are we doing?" asked Gemini who looked confuse.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff