Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krimmson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:45 pm
As the spar match came to an end, Mizu gave the two a smile. "I get the feeling we'll have strong bonds with each other as the team goes on." She jumped down the branch and leaned back on the tree. "And you know I will take the Exams.
"Although..when are they again? sweatdrop " she asked sheepishly as she rubbed her head in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:46 pm
can u teach me please.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:55 pm
" I do not know when exactly the exams begin but they are soon, I will find out and also yes Kyuki I will teach you" he said as ate the pill " Ok now lets make a safe are for you to send you practice Dragon flame jutsu " he said as he formed hand signs " earth style earth wall jutsu " he said as large wall about fifteen feet tall and fifteen feet wide appeared " ok now focus all of your chakra like you are going to perform fire ball jutsu, but let it out slowly in a stream instead of a large explosion, using chakra control you will be able to shape what matters now is getting the basic form down" he said as he awaited Kyuki to perform the jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:58 pm
ok i will try.fire stlye dragon flame jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a lot of fire came out it was 1 dragon.how was that.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:02 pm
" Pretty good, but make it wider and longer with more duration, that would be a good one for trying to make a diversion or for trying to burn someone not kill them, although you might not need to use one that will almost kill somebody" he said as he began to think to himself of what kind of power he was giving to a genin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:04 pm
dragon style dragon flame jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this 1 was wider and longer duration.this time he used full power and 2 dragons appeared.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:09 pm
( 2 dragons... come on you just a genin.... only one dragon appeared give it more time in about another two posts maybe one dragon will appear) Good good, the next technique I teach you will come in handy if someone, including yourself sets fire to an area you are.... you can't however use this to stop a fireball jutsu only to put that fire out once it hits the object that it sets on fire" he said as he looked at the earth wall still standing strong  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:10 pm
"Okay! I think I'm finally ready to get started." Ten adressed the two students present. "Since jutsu don't seem to bee a problem for you guys, I'll show you some unique weapons that not very many shinobi carry. First is the manriki chain." Ten unhooked a long silver chain from his side. "This chain extends four feet so it's good for mid range combat. The spikes all along the chain and on the ball at the end prevent the opponent from stopping it directly, so use it when your opponent is unarmed. I tend to keep this on me more than shuriken. Here you two try." Ten got two more and handed them to his students. "Kagae bunshin no jutsu!" Two clones appeared and stood ready. "Fight these two." They ran at Raijin and Kyuki. "They'll be attacking you with shuriken and kunai. Don't get hit."  

grassleaves

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:14 pm
cool he started swinging the chain.and tried attacing the clone but missed.i need to get use to this there just like my nunchukus just mid range.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:14 pm
Raijin began to swing the ball extremely quickly he jumped into the air and flipped towards some trees, he then shot forward using gravity and his own strength to reach amazing speed, he struck at the closest clone with his weapon " Die!!!" it slammed down in the clones direction it seemed certain it would be hit

( are we aloud to strike the clones or do you rp for them???)  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:18 pm
he started charging towards the clone and swang very quickly your finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he hit the clone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:23 pm
Kyuki's clone saw his chance and decided to attack. He threw a kunai at him and jumped into the air over his head, ready to bring down a heavy heel. Raijin's clone threw a kunai at the chain before dissapearing from the blow, breaking the chain. "You should have done something about his weapon first. What if he had friends. Kage bunshin no jutsu!" Another clone appeared and immediately ran at Raijin. "Mizu, glad you could make it." Ten said to his third student as he threw her a manriki chain. "Kage bunshin no jutsu! This clone will attack you and you will defend yourself the best way you can with that spiked chain. Don't get hit."  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Raijin formed hand signs " Earth style earth manipulation jutsu " he said as new link to the chain formed were it had broken " good as new" he said as he began swinging and then threw a kunai with his other hand jumping forward after the clone following the kunai about to seize his opening  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm
he started swinging the chain over his head like a shield.

can we use other weapons and jutsu 2.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:28 pm
((i'm rping for them, tohught it'd make for a better fight.))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff