Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:34 am
Yes, you start out with zero. You dont get any stars til you take the test. I really should take the test, what a bad example I am! Tsk tsk!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:42 am
Rene, and I look up to you *cries* but you're a bad influence!  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:06 am
Rene... you have let Sakura down. crying Hhm.. but I assumed that you started out with zero.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:37 pm
A simple suggestion:

Clean up the message board. It's full of nonsense threads. The locked ones, unless they are being used at a later date, should be deleted and any non-RPing threads, except neccesary ones, should be deleted too.

It's just a suggestion.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:08 pm
Old threads such as the locked ones are to be kept as record and such. I know its more like a stash rat likeness. But i can't find myself to part with such threads. Also the Student Map is stickied in order to create an easier navigation to the real and Open RP threads.

This is why i wish Gaia Guids would implement a Thread in a thread options. Cat. and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:17 pm
The origional Ria site got deleted and I wish that never happened cus I want to re-read those threads. And I never found out if Sakura posted after Rene left her a crystal in the tree. Yah, its a sentimental thing to keep old threads around. But I dont care there's no limit to how many threads the guild can have.  

Rene the Hopeless

Siav

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:27 pm
Even though from what Kurai says, it probably wouldn't happen, I agree with Kimihiro. Another suggestion, would be to possibly clean up some of the headings for places. Some areas that are member created have a well....shabby intro. Maybe adding the picture contained in the link section you have, and a suitable intro, would be better. Again, just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:29 pm
Yeah im well aware of some of those "threads" that user create and such. Some have been left in the Map and some are deleted. But if they go past the 1 page. I tend to not care too much about it. Also for some reason.. we have "ghost" pages. meaning even though i deleted the threads that make the pages go higher. The page number stays there O-o;;

Silly Gaia.  

KuraiGekkou

Siav

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:39 pm
That's pretty messed up. By the way, I really like that whole Net thread thing. Just by way of suggestion again, have you had any tournaments here? Fighting wise? If not, that's what I'm suggesting. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:09 pm
I thought we attempted to do that once... O.o;;

I could be wrong though... *shrugg* I always did have an attatchment to that idea though.. *sigh* v.v;;  

XColdXHeartX

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:38 pm
An idea i always wanted to proceed on. But never could figure out how to make it happen.

If you think about it we will have to do a lot of judging on whos the winner which could lead to biast and crap. also some people can take forever to post and all.

BUt don't worry. if i assemble a nice team of mods who wish to proceed on this idea then maybe i will be able to do it and such. ::dies::

Jungle wa itsumo hale noche guu final is good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:52 pm
That idea sounds like fun... though it would probably be somewhat difficult to manage. And strangely, it reminds me of the old dice system on AOL. Heh, I remember using that a lot when I went into chat rooms to fight with people from other guilds. Heh, back when guilds usually always hailed from a website, and then had interaction in forums and chat rooms. Hhm... we have that partially. Oh, but I have a small and slightly insignificant suggestion. Since... Celestial and Susie are going to be expecting, maybe... we could make a day care center, since some high schools have them. XD Also... if the school ever goes... bankrupt or something, you could force everyone to get jobs, and establishments can be created, so that while we go to school, we can also work. But... that's a pretty shaky idea.. hmm... so condone it if you must. xd  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Senquis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:06 pm
I have a few suggestions/questions . . .

1) How does one get into Ria if they hadn't applied there, but still have powers and their powers have been noticed?

2) Is there some big plot thing going on I should know about, or is it just the character's own stuff?

3) The school should have a play sometime eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:13 pm
1) well.. you sorta had to apply into Ria cause your sorta in the school ^^;; or else that didn't make much sense. Unless your some evil person trying to destroy the school ::le gasp::

2) We plan Major events sometimes that everyone participate in buttt. ::scratches Belly:: ive been lazy on that and decided to let people free plot their own lil demise and destruction and what not.

3) ::pictures Nohea-chan wearing a cute school outfit doing some love play:: ::nosebleed::

Sounds good! XD!!!  

KuraiGekkou

Senquis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:17 pm
XDD Glad you liked my idea . . .

And as for the applying thing, I meant for my character. His history is going to be like he is sent a letter, or something, telling him he has abnormal powers and that he should go to Ria to learn more about them . . . but he really doesn't know what they are or how to work them . . . so he's kinda like a misfit o_O;;

If that makes any sense <_<  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces